Can't start game anymore

Discus and support Can't start game anymore in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, Since some days ago i can't start the game "Slay the Spire" anymore. It just don't start, i click on start game and does nothing. Checking the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by riquemuramoto, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Can't start game anymore

Hi,

Since some days ago i can't start the game "Slay the Spire" anymore.

It just don't start, i click on start game and does nothing.

Checking the Task Manager, it does open some process:

- "PsfLauncher32.exe"

- "WerFault.exe"

- "wermgr.exe"

but they all end immediatly.

Things i tried:

- Reinstalled all xbox services, deleted all caches and temporary files related to xbox;

- Resintalled the game;

- Restored windows store data;

- Tried many things i found on reddit and in this forum;

Still no good, can't start the game anymore.

It's just this game that i can't launch anymore, the other two games i've installed (AOE3 and Moonlighter) is launching ok.

I have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

:)

riquemuramoto, Oct 27, 2020
  2. Kosmonavt61 Win User

Multiplayer problem

I can't install games to my harddrive anymore. It starts installing and then tells me the disk is unreadable.
  3. AridLizard Win User

Can't start Forza 4 anymore

did you purchase the game or are you playing it through game pass?

check that your game pass hasn't expired as that would give that error.

if you bought the game or your game pass is paid up, before you try a full uninstall/reinstall, try deleting your account from your xbox, hold the power button for 10 seconds until it powers down, leave it for a minute or 2 then switch it back on and add
    your account to the xbox again.

let FH4 sync your save from the cloud when you start the game or you will lose your progress

just make sure you know your email and password before you remove the account
  4. freerunninglou9 Win User

u may have to unistall and install it again :)
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

6. Krogoth88 Win User

No games will install whatsoever. I get no error message, it simply just doesn't try to install at all. I have the basic Game Pass subscription for PC.

I'm having the same issue! I can't start Master Chief Collection after the Halo 2 update. I uninstalled MCC and now I can't even reinstall MCC! other games seem to be fine starting the download but none of the Halo games work anymore.
Thema:

Can't start game anymore

1. Can't start game anymore - Similar Threads - Can't start game

2. A Plague Tale: Can't start a new game

in XBoX on Windows
    A Plague Tale: Can't start a new game: I installed "A Plague Tale" on my pc via xbox game pass. Whenever I try to start a new game, it says "the game disc has been removed. Please reinsert the game disc to continue gameplay"...
  3. Can't start Toy Story 3 on Xbox One S ("Do you own this game or app?" error)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Toy Story 3 on Xbox One S ("Do you own this game or app?" error): Hi, I've just digitally purchased the Toy Story 3 game for my Xbox One S (actually an Xbox 360 game but it was added as backwards-compatible on 2016) and after installation, when I try to start...
  4. No Man's Sky is stuck in the starting menu and I can't actually play the game

in XBoX on Windows
    No Man's Sky is stuck in the starting menu and I can't actually play the game: I just installed the game via Xbox Game Pass and for some reason when I start it, I get stuck on this screen telling me to click lmb to start. Every time I click, I hear a sound, but nothing...
  5. Can't start Metro Last Light Redux on Game Pass, even though it should be on game pass (To...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Metro Last Light Redux on Game Pass, even though it should be on game pass (To...: So, i saw that Metro Last Light would be removed from game pass on the 31st of August. i decided to quickly play it so i dont have to buy it later. i last played it today at 13:00, then played...
  6. Grounded can't start the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Grounded can't start the game: Hi. This message pops up when I try to start the game.. Help? [img] 671b0953-7cd3-4298-9ca0-4e77fd1bc373
  7. Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...: So Yeah I have a problem where a pop up keep telling me that I can't views or use generated content until I change the setting. The thing is that The setting in question is already enable to...
  8. Can't log into Gears 5. Start the Game "Error can not log into Microsoft account. Please...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log into Gears 5. Start the Game "Error can not log into Microsoft account. Please...: Looking to play Gears 5, beeing trying to log in for over an hour. Looking for assistance. a29b7530-e036-450d-be78-e2806b515da3
  9. No puedo iniciar un juego [I can't start a game]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo iniciar un juego [I can't start a game]: No puedo iniciar el halo the master chief collection en mi perfil, en la pantalla de inicio al pusar cualquier boton se traba y me manda a la pantalla de inicio, probe el juego con otros perfiles...
  10. no puedo iniciar mi juego el metro exodus. -[Translation - i can't start my game the exodus...

in XBoX on Windows
    no puedo iniciar mi juego el metro exodus. -[Translation - i can't start my game the exodus...: hola gente buenas mi consulta es. llevo jugando bastante al metro exodus y de la nada no pude entrar mas al juego. quiero ingresar y me sale un cartel que me dice que en estos momentos metro...