cant start my xbox one

Discus and support cant start my xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello I have a Problem to start my xbox one all what the consol do is a green screen with xbox one logo what can i do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PaUsEnBr0t, Sep 6, 2019.

1. PaUsEnBr0t
    PaUsEnBr0t Guest

cant start my xbox one

hello

I have a Problem to start my xbox one

all what the consol do is a green screen with xbox one logo

what can i do

:)

PaUsEnBr0t, Sep 6, 2019
  2. KILLMEPLEZBRUVR Win User

cant start my xbox one

When Its On The Boot Menu On The Boot Screen Just Leave It Make Sure Theres No Disks In The Xbox Try Hard Reset The Console. Replug Make Sure Theres No External Drives Or Keyboard Mouses. If The Problem Still Occurs I Reccomend You Contact Xbox Support
    Here.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

cant start my xbox one

Reset the internal power supply, follow these steps:

1. Unplug the power cord from the console.
    2. Wait 10 seconds.
    3. Plug the cord back into the console, and then press the Xbox button
      on the front of the console.
    If the console turns on, the internal power reset worked. Do this step in the future if the problem happens again.

If the console still doesn't turn on, try the following:

• Check that the wall outlet you are using is working with other devices.
    • Check that the power cable is firmly connected to the wall outlet and to your console.
    • Ensure that you're using the power cable that came with your console, and that it's the correct cable for your region.
    • If your console still will not turn on, it will need to be serviced. To request service, sign in to the
      Device Support page with your Microsoft account credentials and submit a service order.
  4. PaUsEnBr0t Win User

cant start my xbox one

thanks for the answer

i have automatic update so i dont know and im not in the Insider program.

i restarted my console about 5 times and still the same

and at the 6 or 7 time ist started normal
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

cant start my xbox one

If you can see subtle motion in that screen, that usually means it is doing something, and I would let it run. If it's on that for longer than an hour or so, then I would recommend performing a full power cycle by holding the xbox button on the console
    for 10 seconds until it shuts off. Then disconnect the power for a minute or two, then power it back up. I would also recommend disconnecting external drives and connections when starting it up.

If the issue persists past that, I would recommend taking a look at the steps for an Offline System Update found here, and follow those,
    to see if it'll boot from there.

Did this happen after an update? Is your console enrolled in the insider program?
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

cant start my xbox one

Hi Pause,

Thanks for letting us know it started normally. It was most likely finishing updating.

I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk to fellow gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

cant start my xbox one

1. cant start my xbox one - Similar Threads - cant start

2. Cant start a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant start a game: I cant start any game on my xbox ec5bce26-ee86-4634-b19d-f75f27c3828d
  3. Cant start newly downloaded and installed games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant start newly downloaded and installed games: Something went wrong xbox.com/errorhelp came up blank Error code: 0x903f900a The games I purchased and installed work. However gamepass games leave me with a failure to launch and error code:...
  4. I just started this account and i cant text to freinds or do anything with group posts

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just started this account and i cant text to freinds or do anything with group posts: This account has been up for two days and nothing seems to be working plz help f297589f-c09c-414a-a647-d25a012f0fe0
  5. Game starting up in idle mode and cant get out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game starting up in idle mode and cant get out: when i go to play gears of war 4 on my xbox one x, it starts up with dimmed brightness of the game as if it were in idle mode but its still letting me play and everything. If i go home all the...
  6. forza 4 cant start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza 4 cant start: hallo micrsoft i hope you can help me i bought forwa horizon 4 limitit adition but it wont start i click on the game but i only see the 1seconds it goos away cane you help me i cant find it...
  7. Amnesia the dark descent cant start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amnesia the dark descent cant start: the game have error 0 and i dont know what to do 29a4a1dd-a11f-4b23-9cff-b1fb37f634b0
  8. Games cant start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games cant start: Hi i have problem with my xbox one x after last software update a cant play any games, im getting error 0xc0350006, games get freezed on title screen, or kicked me out to Home, i tried reboot,...
  9. Forza horizon 3 cant start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 cant start: Hello Xbox Team. I have the game Forza Horizon 3 but i cant Play it after hours of Google to try to find a solution for my Problem i try my luck here. After i start the game it just Closes. I...
  10. Cant start or join partys HELP!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant start or join partys HELP!!!: every time i get on Xbox and go to join/start a party i cant and instead get this message "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later. [0x80190193]" I've tried restarting my console...