cant start my xbox one

Discus and support cant start my xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello I have a Problem to start my xbox one all what the consol do is a green screen with xbox one logo what can i do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PaUsEnBr0t, Sep 6, 2019.

1. PaUsEnBr0t
    PaUsEnBr0t Guest

cant start my xbox one

hello

I have a Problem to start my xbox one

all what the consol do is a green screen with xbox one logo

what can i do

:)

PaUsEnBr0t, Sep 6, 2019
  2. KILLMEPLEZBRUVR Win User

cant start my xbox one

When Its On The Boot Menu On The Boot Screen Just Leave It Make Sure Theres No Disks In The Xbox Try Hard Reset The Console. Replug Make Sure Theres No External Drives Or Keyboard Mouses. If The Problem Still Occurs I Reccomend You Contact Xbox Support
    Here.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

cant start my xbox one

Reset the internal power supply, follow these steps:

1. Unplug the power cord from the console.
    2. Wait 10 seconds.
    3. Plug the cord back into the console, and then press the Xbox button
      on the front of the console.
    If the console turns on, the internal power reset worked. Do this step in the future if the problem happens again.

If the console still doesn't turn on, try the following:

• Check that the wall outlet you are using is working with other devices.
    • Check that the power cable is firmly connected to the wall outlet and to your console.
    • Ensure that you're using the power cable that came with your console, and that it's the correct cable for your region.
    • If your console still will not turn on, it will need to be serviced. To request service, sign in to the
      Device Support page with your Microsoft account credentials and submit a service order.
  4. PaUsEnBr0t Win User

cant start my xbox one

thanks for the answer

i have automatic update so i dont know and im not in the Insider program.

i restarted my console about 5 times and still the same

and at the 6 or 7 time ist started normal
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

cant start my xbox one

If you can see subtle motion in that screen, that usually means it is doing something, and I would let it run. If it's on that for longer than an hour or so, then I would recommend performing a full power cycle by holding the xbox button on the console
    for 10 seconds until it shuts off. Then disconnect the power for a minute or two, then power it back up. I would also recommend disconnecting external drives and connections when starting it up.

If the issue persists past that, I would recommend taking a look at the steps for an Offline System Update found here, and follow those,
    to see if it'll boot from there.

Did this happen after an update? Is your console enrolled in the insider program?
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

cant start my xbox one

Hi Pause,

Thanks for letting us know it started normally. It was most likely finishing updating.

I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk to fellow gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

cant start my xbox one

1. cant start my xbox one - Similar Threads - cant start

2. Cant download any game nor start any from xbox beta pc app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download any game nor start any from xbox beta pc app.: Hi i had just tried to install minecraft dungeons and i got a error 0x80073cfc i thought ok its just a problem w the game and it will be fixed soon but then i tried another game i got the same...
  3. I cant start xbox insider hub. Ive read through other threads and none of the solutions worked.

in XboX Insiders
    I cant start xbox insider hub. Ive read through other threads and none of the solutions worked.: In other threads, people have suggested downloading xbox beta. That didnt work. Ive also seen people suggest going into services and making sure its running. It is. It says "Theres a problem....
  4. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare, it stops download after ‘ready to start’ and i cant even open...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare, it stops download after ‘ready to start’ and i cant even open...: Download stops after ‘ready to start’ and i cant even start the game it crashes without giving me an error i have wasted a lot of time downloading this how can i make it work without...
  5. Redownloading a game on my xbox, cant start installing it on a different xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redownloading a game on my xbox, cant start installing it on a different xbox: The title really says it all, I redownloaded a game on one xbox, I tried to redownload it on the same account on a different xbox, but when I went to redownload it, microsoft store is trying to...
  6. Cant start nor join an xbox party on pc thru the companion app for xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant start nor join an xbox party on pc thru the companion app for xbox: For some reason I cant use the xbox Companion app and the only way for me to use it again is for me to restart my pc and this problem also occurs for my friends as well and this glitch makes the...
  7. when playing fortnite - i cant seem to get past the page where you press A to start a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    when playing fortnite - i cant seem to get past the page where you press A to start a game...: When playing fortnite -the game loads and i cant begin a game. The A button has been used to set up a game so it cant be the controller.Any ideas anyone ? thanks 26db62fb-19fb-473c-8239-4a1066485e03
  8. xbox game pass ultimate : cant start game

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass ultimate : cant start game: i have game pass ultimate since some days on my PC, running W10, I downloaded gears 5, and when I launch it, I have a popup: Windows can't find 'C:'Program Files-windowsapps',...
  9. Cant start my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant start my game: I purchased the Witcher 2 on The black Friday sale and every time I try to start it is is this game may not have come out yet, I've hard reset my xbox reinstalled the game and done everything else...
  10. still cant start streaming while in insider

in XboX Insiders
    still cant start streaming while in insider: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tikiiu [link] [comments]