Cant start newly downloaded and installed games

Discus and support Cant start newly downloaded and installed games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Something went wrong xbox.com/errorhelp came up blank Error code: 0x903f900a The games I purchased and installed work. However gamepass games... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hevyger, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Hevyger
    Hevyger Guest

Something went wrong

xbox.com/errorhelp came up blank

Error code: 0x903f900a

The games I purchased and installed work. However gamepass games leave me with a failure to launch and error code: 0x903f900a

:)

Hevyger, Jul 24, 2019
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

3. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Try to clear the system caches by keeping the shutdown button pressed, wait 30 seconds after turning it off then turn it back on and see if the problem is solved.
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi Hevyger

I had a similar issue with some games and a restart of the console usually fixed this. Please give it a try.

I can't find anything on the error code myself.
  5. Buachaill Dona Win User

Hi there,

Sorry you have waited for so long without a reply. Are you still experiencing the issue?
  6. Pains Six Paths Win User

Xbox One Gameshare

The issue isn't related to incorrect Home Xboxes.

As previously stated, I can still play shared content that was previously downloaded before the issue started happening. I just cant make use of any newly purchased content by my roommate.
Thema:

1. Cant start newly downloaded and installed games - Similar Threads - Cant start newly

2. Cant start a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant start a game: I cant start any game on my xbox ec5bce26-ee86-4634-b19d-f75f27c3828d
  3. I just started this account and i cant text to freinds or do anything with group posts

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just started this account and i cant text to freinds or do anything with group posts: This account has been up for two days and nothing seems to be working plz help f297589f-c09c-414a-a647-d25a012f0fe0
  4. Game starting up in idle mode and cant get out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game starting up in idle mode and cant get out: when i go to play gears of war 4 on my xbox one x, it starts up with dimmed brightness of the game as if it were in idle mode but its still letting me play and everything. If i go home all the...
  5. forza 4 cant start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza 4 cant start: hallo micrsoft i hope you can help me i bought forwa horizon 4 limitit adition but it wont start i click on the game but i only see the 1seconds it goos away cane you help me i cant find it...
  6. Amnesia the dark descent cant start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amnesia the dark descent cant start: the game have error 0 and i dont know what to do 29a4a1dd-a11f-4b23-9cff-b1fb37f634b0
  7. Games cant start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games cant start: Hi i have problem with my xbox one x after last software update a cant play any games, im getting error 0xc0350006, games get freezed on title screen, or kicked me out to Home, i tried reboot,...
  8. Forza horizon 3 cant start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 cant start: Hello Xbox Team. I have the game Forza Horizon 3 but i cant Play it after hours of Google to try to find a solution for my Problem i try my luck here. After i start the game it just Closes. I...
  9. Cant start or join partys HELP!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant start or join partys HELP!!!: every time i get on Xbox and go to join/start a party i cant and instead get this message "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later. [0x80190193]" I've tried restarting my console...
  10. cant connect to internet/ live everytime i start my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect to internet/ live everytime i start my xbox: i just got my first xbox o consol one x and i was happy unil i had so mutch problems with this consol now my major problem is that i cant connect to internet or xbox live even if its wire or...