Cant start newly downloaded and installed games

Discus and support Cant start newly downloaded and installed games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Something went wrong xbox.com/errorhelp came up blank Error code: 0x903f900a The games I purchased and installed work. However gamepass games... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hevyger, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Hevyger
    Hevyger Guest

Something went wrong

xbox.com/errorhelp came up blank

Error code: 0x903f900a

The games I purchased and installed work. However gamepass games leave me with a failure to launch and error code: 0x903f900a

:)

Hevyger, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Hevyger Win User

Yes I am still getting the same code
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Hevyger

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get around this problem you're experiencing.

I can definitely see how getting an error like that could be concerning.

If you do indeed have Game pass, then I would say to try and remove and redownload your profile as outlined in our support article entitled How
    to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One

When you get a chance, give that a shot and let us know how that helped.

Much Thanks!
  5. Hevyger Win User

Tried restarting multiple times. I thought I was having problems before and it might have to do with the upgrade from the xbox gold and gamepass to ultimate game pass
  6. Hevyger Win User

Is there anyone out there that can steer me towards a refund or actual information to help me continue to enjoy the services I have already paid for? Going on 1 week without any direction towards success
Thema:

1. Cant start newly downloaded and installed games - Similar Threads - Cant start newly

2. xbox game pass ultimate : cant start game

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass ultimate : cant start game: i have game pass ultimate since some days on my PC, running W10, I downloaded gears 5, and when I launch it, I have a popup: Windows can't find 'C:'Program Files-windowsapps',...
  3. Cant start my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant start my game: I purchased the Witcher 2 on The black Friday sale and every time I try to start it is is this game may not have come out yet, I've hard reset my xbox reinstalled the game and done everything else...
  4. still cant start streaming while in insider

in XboX Insiders
    still cant start streaming while in insider: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tikiiu [link] [comments]
  5. I cant start my sesion in Minecraft PC edition

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant start my sesion in Minecraft PC edition: I had just bougth the game, and i cant start my sesión, what can i do? 34ea6512-a965-43b8-a94d-41ac8ce0516a
  6. cant start my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant start my xbox one: hello I have a Problem to start my xbox one all what the consol do is a green screen with xbox one logo what can i do f170b244-9233-4805-b17a-62e85f4b2cc6
  7. Cant start a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant start a game: I cant start any game on my xbox ec5bce26-ee86-4634-b19d-f75f27c3828d
  8. I just started this account and i cant text to freinds or do anything with group posts

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just started this account and i cant text to freinds or do anything with group posts: This account has been up for two days and nothing seems to be working plz help f297589f-c09c-414a-a647-d25a012f0fe0
  9. Game starting up in idle mode and cant get out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game starting up in idle mode and cant get out: when i go to play gears of war 4 on my xbox one x, it starts up with dimmed brightness of the game as if it were in idle mode but its still letting me play and everything. If i go home all the...
  10. forza 4 cant start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza 4 cant start: hallo micrsoft i hope you can help me i bought forwa horizon 4 limitit adition but it wont start i click on the game but i only see the 1seconds it goos away cane you help me i cant find it...