Can't start Yakuza: Like a Dragon on PC game pass

Discus and support Can't start Yakuza: Like a Dragon on PC game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game was working normally for me before, but for about one month now, since the last Xbox app update, I got this error while trying to start the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by thanhlt_193, May 26, 2022.

1. thanhlt_193
    thanhlt_193 Guest

The game was working normally for me before, but for about one month now, since the last Xbox app update, I got this error while trying to start the game:
    Can't start Yakuza: Like a Dragon on PC game pass [​IMG]

I tried everything from restart computer, re-install the game, select another disks.... but nothing working.

The problem seems to only happen with this game. If I have to guess, it has something to do with Denouvo.

Any help is really appreciated, thanks!

:)

thanhlt_193, May 26, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

how to get save files from Xbox One to Xbox App

Hi,

Yakuza 0 is not cross compatible with save files across Xbox and PC. This is why you have to start the game from the beginning on Game Pass PC.
  3. teh_raf3lulz Win User

Yakuza: Like a Dragon not launching on Game Pass (PC)

I have checked all of the suggested options to help fix the problem but everything is the way it should be. Everything is updated, my specs are more then good enough to run the game etc...

I'm not really in the mood to download the entire game a third time seeing as it is 48gb.

Any extra help would be appreciated.
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Since you have already tried all fixes possible but the issue still persists, it would be best to contact our live agents to check your account from their end. However, if you are facing this issue only with one game, please try contacting the game developer as well for them to check as well for further assistance.

Contact us | Xbox Support.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, CornballDrip049. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Are you having this issue only with this game?

Did you try any troubleshooting step already?

Are you trying to play it on Windows 10 or 11?

Please answer these questions so I can better assist you.
Thema:

1. Can't start Yakuza: Like a Dragon on PC game pass - Similar Threads - Can't start Yakuza

2. I want to start a new play though on an 360 game on my XB1 but I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to start a new play though on an 360 game on my XB1 but I can't...: Due to having saved previous games and the only way I can start a new game is to delete some of the old saves, but I can't due to all the save files in the cloud even when I delete the games off...
  3. AoE2:DE can't start after forced update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AoE2:DE can't start after forced update.: Last night my laptop received a forced update. The toolbar icon for "Age of Empires 2:definitive edition" has changed to a dark gray square and when i click it just opens a "Gaming Services" app,...
  4. Microsoft store package dependency installer - infinite loop. Can't start Microsoft Flight 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store package dependency installer - infinite loop. Can't start Microsoft Flight 2020: I ran the mandatory update today and now Flight simulator 2020 will not run. Keeps trying to run the Microsoft Store Package Discovery Installer. I click on yes (and even as administrator) and...
  5. Can't start some Game Pass PC games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start some Game Pass PC games: I can't start some Game Pass games (PC), even those I've been able to play before. Games seem to randomly be unavailable for equally random amounts of time, days or weeks, until I can suddenly...
  6. Xbox Mobile App Crash On First Time Start Up, Can't Continue with App after Downloading Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Mobile App Crash On First Time Start Up, Can't Continue with App after Downloading Update: Hi, I just received my Xbox Series X. I was completing the first time sign up process on my phone, however during this process the app crashed and i can't "continue with app" after downloading the...
  7. I can't play Skyrim for almost a week. It started crashing after I downloaded some mods.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Skyrim for almost a week. It started crashing after I downloaded some mods.: I can't play Skyrim for almost a week. It started crashing after I downloaded some mods. The issue started on last week, when I was modding my game and suddenly the session was interrupted....
  8. Xbox 360 starts reading disc then says open tray , why can't the 360 read disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 starts reading disc then says open tray , why can't the 360 read disc?: My Xbox 360 when I load disc it starts reading then says open tray, why won't the 360 read any disc? e28561b2-8542-43d3-8a7e-44455af5b8bd
  9. Forza Horizon 5 (Steam) asked to log into Microsoft account, can't continue past start screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 (Steam) asked to log into Microsoft account, can't continue past start screen.: I'm very confused, my Xbox live and Steam accounts are linked. The Sign-in popup says that I am signed into a Microsoft account but I cannot get past the start screen....
  10. Game Pass PC can't start games, shows Gaming Services instead.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass PC can't start games, shows Gaming Services instead.: Cant start Humankind. Even installed on C drive. But get redirected to Microsoft Stores Gaming Services site. This is a gamepass game. Have Minecraft which is bought and that starts without...