Can't stream from Xbox One to PC - to continue sign in on your console using this account

Discus and support Can't stream from Xbox One to PC - to continue sign in on your console using this account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am on the same account on PC and Xbox. I have tried a different account and different PC, still get the error to continue sign in on your console... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Boris 4 PM, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Boris 4 PM
    Boris 4 PM Guest

Can't stream from Xbox One to PC - to continue sign in on your console using this account

I am on the same account on PC and Xbox. I have tried a different account and different PC, still get the error to continue sign in on your console using this account.

I have tried the following. Signed in and out of my accounts on PC and Xbox, removed the Xbox from the PC app, deleted and re-installed the Xbox app, installed the Xbox beta app, hard reset the Xbox, wiped the Xbox to factory settings, wiped the alternative
    mac address. Nothing has worked.

:)

Boris 4 PM, Jan 17, 2017
  2. 'to continue,sign in on your console using this account'

Recently I have bought a Xbox one. My pc was already using windows 10 when I bought it. I have tried to stream my Xbox one to the pc. But everytime it saids 'to continue,sign in on your console using this account', even though I already sign in with
    the same account on both consoles. So what should I do to stream? Thanks a lot.

DemandedPrism7, Jan 17, 2017
  3. To continue, sign in on your console using this account

System cannot stream Xbox with error message "To continue, sign in on your console using this account" while SUT and Xbox console sign-in with same account.

PlaneOrca918392, Jan 17, 2017
  4. Ikbosh Win User

Xbox to PC Stream To continue, sign in on your console using this account​.

[SOLVED}

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I managed to get it working by a subset of things mentioned above.

Deleted All Accounts

Cleared Cache

Cleared Mac Address (If I was wireless, I would have also deleted the network, but am wired.)

Completely shutdown the device and boot it back up

Downloaded Only One Account

Ensured Auto-Sign in was on

Disabled the stream and xbox app connections options in settings

Restarted Xbox

Re-enabled said settings

Restart Xbox

Gave it a couple minutes to ensure I was signed in

Restarted the Xbox App

Tested the Stream

Other things I did prior to doing this sub-set procedure, that could have affected it;

I was having issues with accessing "My Home Xbox" I soon found out my router wasn't correctly doing UPnP.

So I set a DMZ on my Xbox. Ensured it was set as my home xbox.

I then set the DMZ to PC. Restarted both devices and router (ensuring everything had static IPs).

I don't recommend this step unless you understand what you're doing.

As this may have not contributed to the solution or not.

I'll be verifying it with my housemates PC later (His won't have DMZ).

Will come back and edit, or post again my findings.
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

One Xbox Account, Two different games?

No. When you stream your console to your PC the PC becomes a remote display for the console. You will see on your PC what is being played on the console. You won't be able to play a different game streamed to the PC from the game that is being played on
    the console.

You'll want to get a second console, and make sure whom ever is playing on the first console is not using the same account that you are using on the second console. An account can only be signed into one console at a time.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

xbox

Play anywhere games can be run on your Xbox and PC.

You can also stream games from your console to your PC.

Game Streaming

What is game streaming?

Game streaming is the ability to play Xbox One games remotely from your Xbox One console on any Windows 10 PC on your home network.

• This feature allows you to leave your living room and play your favorite Xbox One games anywhere with access to your home network.
    • Game streaming uses the power of the Xbox One console to manage the game. Your Windows 10 PC becomes a remote second screen so you can roam freely around your home while continuing to enjoy your Xbox One console and games
  7. Henry567869 Win User

XB1-stream-to-Win10 no longer work, keeping asking me to sign in my XB1 with same account

Hi,

To help resolve your concern with Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10, you may refer to this

link
    . Look for I'm receiving the error message, "To continue, sign in on your console using this account" and perform the solution provided.

Keep us posted.
    The provided solution in the link is to sign in my XB1 with the same account I signed in my Win10 PC, and I had already done that.
  8. WPAK Win User

Game Streaming - "To continue, sign in on your console using this account"

Hi there,

in case you haven't tried it yet,

please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

You might also try rebooting all Network devices when console is powered off.

Let us know the results
Thema:

1. Can't stream from Xbox One to PC - to continue sign in on your console using this account - Similar Threads - Can't stream continue

2. Why can't we use Xbox Store while streaming on Android?

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't we use Xbox Store while streaming on Android?: Just wondering... submitted by /u/SlowCrocodile [link] [comments]
  3. I can't stream games from my xbox

in XboX Insiders
    I can't stream games from my xbox: When I try to go to console streaming on the xcloud app, it tells me I need to join xbox insiders even though I have been apart of the insiders program for months and have already done all the...
  4. Can't Console Stream on the Xbox Game Streaming App

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Console Stream on the Xbox Game Streaming App: When I use the game streaming app, I can use Xcloud, but when I try to set up a console, it says console streaming isn't available in my region yet. (I'm in San Jose) is this true? If not how can...
  5. Can't stream Xbox One to laptop. UPnP not set up. Running on Military wifi.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't stream Xbox One to laptop. UPnP not set up. Running on Military wifi.: I am in the USMC, I live in the barracks, therefore I have to pay for a wifi subscription with a wifi hotspot service named Boingo. The wifi works perfectly fine and I can game at really good...
  6. I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.

in XboX Insiders
    I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.: Every time I load into the app I go through a couple pages explaining what the app is and then it asks me to sign in and when I hit the button it immediately says I couldn't sign in. I've had no...
  7. I can't use my Xbox One controller in the Game Streaming Preview App

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't use my Xbox One controller in the Game Streaming Preview App: I can use my Xbox controller on my android device with bluetooth. The app works fine and I can play perfectly well. At the time I start playing in the app I cannot do anything with my controller....
  8. Can't play PC building Simulator on Game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play PC building Simulator on Game streaming app: I can launch the game but when I'm on the menu there is still the loading icon and the screen is greyish and I can't do anything... Only happens in game streaming. submitted by...
  9. Can't Stream games xbox To my pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Stream games xbox To my pc: hi, i'm trying to play xbox games on my pc with stream but it doesnt work, all the options are on I really need to fix this the streaming bottom doens show to...
  10. Console streaming setup, can't get it to move forward

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming setup, can't get it to move forward: I did everything the app told me to do for console streaming but nothing is happening. I can't review the survey if I can't get it to work. What do I need to do to get it to work submitted by...