Can't stream from Xbox One to PC - to continue sign in on your console using this account

Discus and support Can't stream from Xbox One to PC - to continue sign in on your console using this account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am on the same account on PC and Xbox. I have tried a different account and different PC, still get the error to continue sign in on your console... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Boris 4 PM, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Boris 4 PM
    Boris 4 PM Guest

Can't stream from Xbox One to PC - to continue sign in on your console using this account

I am on the same account on PC and Xbox. I have tried a different account and different PC, still get the error to continue sign in on your console using this account.

I have tried the following. Signed in and out of my accounts on PC and Xbox, removed the Xbox from the PC app, deleted and re-installed the Xbox app, installed the Xbox beta app, hard reset the Xbox, wiped the Xbox to factory settings, wiped the alternative
    mac address. Nothing has worked.

:)

Boris 4 PM, Jan 17, 2017
  2. 'to continue,sign in on your console using this account'

Recently I have bought a Xbox one. My pc was already using windows 10 when I bought it. I have tried to stream my Xbox one to the pc. But everytime it saids 'to continue,sign in on your console using this account', even though I already sign in with
    the same account on both consoles. So what should I do to stream? Thanks a lot.

DemandedPrism7, Jan 17, 2017
  3. To continue, sign in on your console using this account

System cannot stream Xbox with error message "To continue, sign in on your console using this account" while SUT and Xbox console sign-in with same account.

PlaneOrca918392, Jan 17, 2017
Thema:

1. Can't stream from Xbox One to PC - to continue sign in on your console using this account - Similar Threads - Can't stream continue

2. Project xCloud console streaming message "We can't stream from your console right now".

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud console streaming message "We can't stream from your console right now".: "Try again in a while We can't stream from your console right now." Confused why I am getting this message. I' m on a Xbox one x with an open NAT type. I have been having a lot of fun with...
  3. I'm in the xcloud streaming and the insider program, but I can't stream from my console....

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the xcloud streaming and the insider program, but I can't stream from my console....: [IMG] submitted by /u/BabySharkBoi [link] [comments]
  4. Can't make purchases while streaming to phone!?

in XboX Insiders
    Can't make purchases while streaming to phone!?: Is this gonna be a permanent or will the add the feature eventually? Using preview streaming on Android. submitted by /u/cityxinxflames [link] [comments]
  5. Can't get console streaming to work

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get console streaming to work: I went through all the steps and joined the insider program but I am not able to go past the learn more screen. "Console streaming join the Xbox insider program to stream games from your Xbox one"...
  6. Can't access console streaming(?)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't access console streaming(?): I'm relatively new to being an Xbox Insider. I managed to get an invitation to xCloud testing but I can't seem to access console streaming, despite the fact that I have the Insiders app,...
  7. Can't control analog or dpad - Console Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Can't control analog or dpad - Console Streaming: Hello, Iv connected to my console on my phone using the console streaming on the game streaming app. All appears okay until i try move in any direction on the home screen. I am able to press A ect...
  8. (Game Streaming) Can't go past this screen despite completing setup and being an Xbox Insider

in XboX Insiders
    (Game Streaming) Can't go past this screen despite completing setup and being an Xbox Insider: [IMG] submitted by /u/castem [link] [comments]
  9. I've been apart of the Xbox Insider Program for over a year and can't access console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    I've been apart of the Xbox Insider Program for over a year and can't access console streaming?: [IMG] submitted by /u/JollySausage [link] [comments]
  10. So OG Xbox and 360 games can't be used on console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    So OG Xbox and 360 games can't be used on console streaming?: Why? Why block them? It makes sense with the streaming video apps, but why block games? Will all games be allowed to be streamed at some point? submitted by /u/Unpopularopinions223 [link]...