Can't stream on Windows 10 through the Xbox app

Discus and support Can't stream on Windows 10 through the Xbox app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've tried to stream on Windows through the Xbox app, but I'll get the error message saying something to the effect of "You are blocked from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by WillCloud, Sep 28, 2018.

1. WillCloud
    WillCloud Guest

I've tried to stream on Windows through the Xbox app, but I'll get the error message saying something to the effect of "You are blocked from streaming." When I check my privacy settings on the website, it shows that I've turned streaming off, but when
    I allow it, I submit the form and it automatically resets it to block. I've never been banned, or received any sort of punishment (as far as I can tell), and I have an adult Xbox account, but I still can't fix it, and there's no answer for why. It's not only
    keeping me from streaming, but also from joining clubs. I'd really appreciate a solution or at least an explanation for why this has happened.
    Can't stream on Windows 10 through the Xbox app [​IMG]

:)

WillCloud, Sep 28, 2018
  2. Ackis
    Ackis Guest
    Ackis, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Forza 6 on Windows 10 FFB support?

are you streaming the game from an Xbox One through the Xbox App? or are you playing the Apex Beta for Windows 10?

Noelle Westbrook, Sep 28, 2018
  4. Ackis
    Ackis Guest

Ackis, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't stream on Windows 10 through the Xbox app - Similar Threads - Can't stream Windows

2. Can't stream xbox one to windows 10.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't stream xbox one to windows 10.: So I asked for help on this before because my setting were turned on and it still said that it wasn't and they told me to do a full restart downloading everything again but that did not help....
  3. I can't stream on mixer and screenshot window is empty

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't stream on mixer and screenshot window is empty: Hello everyone, so I have a big problem ... I don't know how to solve my problems. When I launch game bar, there is no problem to communicate with others players or film my game but I can't stream...
  4. Can't stream Xbox one screen to Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't stream Xbox one screen to Windows 10: Hi, I was having a problem about streaming Xbox one to windows 10. When I try to connect It by the windows 10 app, My xbox shows up, but when I click the connect button, a fail pops up that the...
  5. Can't stream Xbox to windows 10 pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't stream Xbox to windows 10 pc.: I have tried many times to steam my Xbox one to my windows 10 pc. I am on the latest update and connected to the same wifi. When I connect to my console it doesn't give me the option to stream. So...
  6. I can't stream on xbox app i have windows 10 pro n

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't stream on xbox app i have windows 10 pro n: Hello I can't stream on xbox app i have windows 10 pro n and i installed media feature pack for n and kn versions for windows 10 and still nothing HELP PLEASE b890fb1b-3bce-4257-9801-343fb5ed071e
  7. Can't stream Xbox One to Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't stream Xbox One to Windows 10: I was gaming on xbox one trough the streaming on xbox one app on Windows 10, then I had to stop, when I get back, it just won't connect it again. I've tried everything, reset the console pressing...
  8. I can't get my Xbox one to stream to my computer through windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get my Xbox one to stream to my computer through windows 10: I was able to stream my Xbox One to my computer just fine for about a month or so, but recently I tried to do it and it did not work. By this I mean that my Xbox does show up under "Connect to...
  9. Game Streaming Xbox One S to Windows 10 - Can't connect, can't find console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Streaming Xbox One S to Windows 10 - Can't connect, can't find console: This worked on my Xbox One before the software update - I've not changed anything. Creating new post as no-one has said this specifically. Upgraded to Xbox One S. Very happy, everything seems to...
  10. Can't stream or broadcast videos through XBOX on windows 10, so I'm no longer going to use ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't stream or broadcast videos through XBOX on windows 10, so I'm no longer going to use ...: I've tried going through other recommendations in forums like refreshing security settings in Apps, and checking windows privacy settings. I've never streamed anything and apparently I'm never...