: cant streaming my xbox to windows 10 via cable!

Discus and support : cant streaming my xbox to windows 10 via cable! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : cant streaming my xbox to windows 10 via cable! If you could do it before, but are unable to now, I'd take a look at the IP settings your Xbox has... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by HagayEliyahu, Jan 14, 2020.

1. HagayEliyahu
    HagayEliyahu Guest

The both devices wired

:)

HagayEliyahu, Jan 14, 2020
  2. HagayEliyahu Win User

cant streaming my xbox to windows 10 via cable!

Is there any direct error that appears when you try to stream via cable?.
    Not it just not recognize my ip adress
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Is there any direct error that appears when you try to stream via cable?.
  4. HagayEliyahu Win User

If you could do it before, but are unable to now, I'd take a look at the IP settings your Xbox has when it's plugged in. See if the NAT changes when it's plugged in versus not. Check that your device you're trying to stream TO has the network identified
    as "Private" so that it trusts devices on the network. Public will not trust other devices on the network and can cause some issues.

Also, are you saying when BOTH the Xbox and device are wired, or are you saying it doesn't work when the console is wired?
    The both devices wired
  5. NaZoooom Win User

6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Have you tried streaming directly through the win10 pc xbox app?
Thema:

1. : cant streaming my xbox to windows 10 via cable! - Similar Threads - cant streaming windows

2. I cant connect to my Xbox anymore from the game streaming app.

in XboX Insiders
    I cant connect to my Xbox anymore from the game streaming app.: I left on a trip recently and I was expecting to be able to stream directly from my Xbox to my phone(android) so I plugged in my xbox, turned it on, and connected it to ethernet for best quality....
  3. I cant get into game streaming anymore

in XboX Insiders
    I cant get into game streaming anymore: A while ago, I got accepted into the game streaming program and played a few games. Today when I got on I couldn't get in anymore, it was only the 'Learn More' screen. I went and signed i to the...
  4. cant stream from xbox to pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant stream from xbox to pc: how can I fix this? i was streaming with my ip from xbox to pc from xbox console companion. it was working last week but yesterday it stopped working and now i cant stream from xbox to pc. [img]...
  5. Cant stream my Xbox one to my laptop.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant stream my Xbox one to my laptop.: For some reason I cant stream my Xbox One to my laptop. Im connected to the same network, and I do have enabled the "Allow game streaming to other devices" box. Infact I'm on "Allow connections...
  6. So I want to stream my xbox on my laptop but I cant get the ip address because I dont have...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I want to stream my xbox on my laptop but I cant get the ip address because I dont have...: So I want to stream my Xbox on my laptop but I cant get the IP address because I dont have a TV,but i connected it with ether net. 5adaccf9-8e67-425a-9521-d205228f893f
  7. Cant get Console Streaming to work

in XboX Insiders
    Cant get Console Streaming to work: Im struggling to get Console Streaming to work. Im in the UK I have signed up to the Insider program (and am level 5) and tested my console which says its compatible but when i go on the app it...
  8. Cant stream

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant stream: Hi i recently istalled Disney+ was working lastnight now we cant stream anymore fd501972-fef4-49ff-b1e5-34c6362c2efc
  9. So i cant seem to stream from my xbox

in XboX Insiders
    So i cant seem to stream from my xbox: I've gotten an invite from xcloud and joined the insider program along with the omega preview group and cant seem to be able to stream from my console is there any reason why? submitted by...
  10. I cant stream my Xbox to my Windows 10 Xbox app anymore after Operating system update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant stream my Xbox to my Windows 10 Xbox app anymore after Operating system update.: Hello, I cant stream my Xbox to my Windows 10 Xbox app anymore after an operating system update. I am able to turn on my XBOX using Xoon but when I go to the Windows 10 Xbox app, I would type in...