Can't subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Can't subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I try to subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate but unfortunately I can't. I see the offer of $1 for a month but the payment is an infinite loop I got... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alhwjj, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Alhwjj
    Alhwjj Guest

Hi,

I try to subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate but unfortunately I can't.

I see the offer of $1 for a month but the payment is an infinite loop I got at least 20 times $1 charge on paypal but I can't finalize the process.

I need help please.

Thanks.

:)

Alhwjj, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Can't subscribe Game

2. I can't subscribe to xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't subscribe to xbox game pass: So, before I ask my question, I want to say that I was really hyped for xbox game pass and another subscription because both of them would've made them easier for me to play games. Alright, so...
  3. I can't subscribe to the game pass for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't subscribe to the game pass for pc: I have the app for the game pass but when i select the option to join now, it appears the next menu but without the words in the option for the game pass, so them appear to select the options to...
  4. My xbox live account seems to no longer be active and I can't subscribe again.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My xbox live account seems to no longer be active and I can't subscribe again.: Xbox live seems to think I no longer have an active account. I've checked my account status and it seems to have been paid on 23rd February, next payment is due 23rd March. I've done a soft reset...
  5. Can't subscribe to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't subscribe to xbox live: been trying to up date my subscription for 2days what is going on 6bc4631e-6fe9-4088-9169-6f6d431f630d
  6. My kid can't logon even though I subscribe to Xbox Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    My kid can't logon even though I subscribe to Xbox Gold: My kid is being to told to get me to log on for him, so he can play Xbox Live. How do I do that? I subscribe to Xbox Gold and he has been on my family account for the last couple of years. It...
  7. Why I can't remove follower subscriber from my list ? Is this made deliberately intentionally ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I can't remove follower subscriber from my list ? Is this made deliberately intentionally ...: I don't understand why I by mistake added someone or subscribed for someone in xbox live windows app, and after his nickname are located in my friends & clubs list.. I tried to unfriend what I...
  8. Subscribed to xbox live but can't play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscribed to xbox live but can't play multiplayer games: i have subscribed to xbox live and it is auto renew, the next renewal date is july 28th 2017 (so it's still active). But somehow iwhenever i want to play multiplayer games, it asked me to...
  9. Can't play any game online after subscribing to gold and accepting a free month of gold ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play any game online after subscribing to gold and accepting a free month of gold ...: So i wanted to subscribe to xb gold and it told me i could get a month free. What it didnt say was that this was a gold membership without gold benefits lol... on xboxgamertag.com it says i have...
  10. Can't play any game online after subscribing to gold and accepting a free month of gold ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play any game online after subscribing to gold and accepting a free month of gold ...: So i wanted to subscribe to xb gold and it told me i could get a month free. What it didnt say was that this was a gold membership without gold benefits lol... on xboxgamertag.com it says i have...