Can't subscribe to the game pass

Discus and support Can't subscribe to the game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi guys. i just downloaded xbox game pass application and wanted to subscribe but it said you "can not subscribe in this app". i'm a mobile player btw... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UglyDuck420, Nov 25, 2021.

1. UglyDuck420
    UglyDuck420 Guest

hi guys. i just downloaded xbox game pass application and wanted to subscribe but it said you "can not subscribe in this app". i'm a mobile player btw

:)

UglyDuck420, Nov 25, 2021
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

Game Pass service is exclusively for PC and console.

The Xcloud service that can be used via mobile is purchased with the Game Pass Ultimate service.
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Game Pass

I was under the assumption that, that was the case for everyone. (I'm not a game pass subscriber, so I can't check.)
  4. XBF Aicha T Win User

Can't subscribe to Xbox Game Pass

5. Smwutches Win User

Can't subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate

6. IRB Win User

Game pass £7.99 for 3 months

Hi

If you have previously had a Game Pass subscription, you can't get the offer.

It is only for new subscribers.
Thema:

1. Can't subscribe to the game pass - Similar Threads - Can't subscribe game

2. Can't subscribe to Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't subscribe to Xbox Game Pass: I want to subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimite but when I press button to subscribe, nothing happened. I updated my Chrome to lastest, and trying other browser (even tried on edge), but got same...
  3. I can't subscribe to the game pass service

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't subscribe to the game pass service: I live in Iraq, my bank account is MasterCard, and the Mastercard is Iraqi. Why can't I use that MasterCard to subscribe to the Game Pass service? 38fb6cd9-ee5a-47e4-89b4-69832aab71ab
  4. I can't access EA Play after subscribing to Ultimate Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access EA Play after subscribing to Ultimate Xbox Game Pass: I am incredibly disappointed with Microsoft. I subscribed to the Ultimate Xbox Game Pass largely because it advertised to include the EA Play subscription, as seen on the following images: [img]...
  5. Can't subscribe to xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't subscribe to xbox game pass PC: I can't subscribe to the normal game pass PC after i had the ultimate subscription. It still lists with the 1 USD promo (i know that i can only take the normal price after the promo for the...
  6. Subscribed to Gamepass but can't launch/download games

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscribed to Gamepass but can't launch/download games: The experience on the PC, so far, has been unnerving. I bought an XBOX controller that came with a free gamepass for 14 days. I joined and apparently Ori and The Blind Forest and its sequel are...
  7. Can't Play Offline While A Game Pass Subscriber

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Offline While A Game Pass Subscriber: I will start out saying this is NOT an isolated incident and is widespread for every Game Pass subscriber. I looked into multiple forums and articles before posting this. So do not tell me to do...
  8. I can't subscribe to Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    I can't subscribe to Game Pass: So I've downloaded the Xbox beta app and when i try to add a payment method to subscribe to game pass it puts country/region on United States and I can't change it. I have went through my...
  9. I can't subscribe to xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't subscribe to xbox game pass: So, before I ask my question, I want to say that I was really hyped for xbox game pass and another subscription because both of them would've made them easier for me to play games. Alright, so...
  10. I can't subscribe to the game pass for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't subscribe to the game pass for pc: I have the app for the game pass but when i select the option to join now, it appears the next menu but without the words in the option for the game pass, so them appear to select the options to...