Can’t talk after 2 day suspension

Discus and support Can’t talk after 2 day suspension in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had a 2 day suspension for i guess sending a swear word jn a message to someone and got suspended. That suspension was lifted july 28th, but now i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mom2288, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Mom2288
    Mom2288 Guest

I had a 2 day suspension for i guess sending a swear word jn a message to someone and got suspended. That suspension was lifted july 28th, but now i cant not talk nor hear people. Whats also weird is there is a blue arrow above my character when ever im
    in a multiplayer lobby....help!? I pay for this service. Also it was my 1st ever suspension too :/ I did the leave unplugged well over 24 hours ans nothing

:)

Mom2288, Aug 2, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Mom2288 Win User

[​IMG]
    Here
    is what i got on my enforcement page
  3. BBG JASSEL Win User

Hi Mom2288 my name is Jassel and I will try to support you with your situation.

I understand your concern but the only accurate way to know if it's a ban is through the official xbox page which shows your possible reports and interactions: Report history

You need to sign in with your used Microsoft account on your xbox profile

If after the review you notice that it is not ban I gladly help you to look for more information

Have a great start to the month
  4. Nhermick90 Win User

Account Suspension Still Active

So I tried this today thinking that the maximum suspension would be 2 weeks, well it’s been 2 weeks and I still can’t play online games or talk/message other people. Is there such thing as a permanent suspension from chatting or playing online games? Also
    I’m kind of mad considering it was my friend who logged into my account and changed my gamerpic and got me banned.
  5. GENERICxCRACK Win User

Microsoft vs. Government

Nope, I have 2 accounts and on one someone else playing on it as trash talking on a PvP match, and a 2 week suspension, actually two, 7 days ..one on the 5th, and after it was suspended , then again on 7th , by the same person complaining... isn't trash
    talking what makes pvp fun?

BUT that's besides the point of Govt. snitch Microsoft...ever looked into what the kinnect can really do ? and what it is doing ?
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

2 Day Suspension?

furthermore it's good to know that the enforcement team isn't active on the forums so they will not be able to help you here.
Thema:

1. Can’t talk after 2 day suspension - Similar Threads - Can’t talk suspension

2. Can’t join or talk/connect to parties on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t join or talk/connect to parties on PC: Everytime i make a party on the beta app it just closes instantly and then when i try the companion app i either have the friend who joins my party stay on “connecting” for a while then it just...
  3. Can’t talk to friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t talk to friends: Hi, yesterday i buyed an xbox one and i installed fortnite, i pkayed with friends from playstation but i cant talk to them, only hear them. I do have the microphone on and when i want to send a...
  4. I can’t talk on minecraft game chat?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t talk on minecraft game chat?: I play xbox and i’ve never been able to talk on the minecraft chat in servers for like 2 years now and ive tried changing every setting on xbl or minecraft but i just can’t talk on it...
  5. Can’t talk in Modern Warfare gamechat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t talk in Modern Warfare gamechat: When i play modern warfare in gamechat no one can hear me. I can hear other people talking but they cant hear me. The mic test in mw is picking up my mic and it can hear me but not in game....
  6. Can’t talk in xbox party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t talk in xbox party: I was playing on xbox one in a party, then my headset started making a screeching noise and my controller turned off. My audio settings had changed, the mic was turned off, headset volume had...
  7. Can’t talk to my friends, every time that I enter the group they’re automatically muted and...

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t talk to my friends, every time that I enter the group they’re automatically muted and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/iLyonJG [link] [comments]
  8. I can hear but I can’t talk through my Xbox One Mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear but I can’t talk through my Xbox One Mic: So I need some help.The other day i was just gonna hop on and play around with my friends on fortnite and cod but i soon realized i couldn’t talk. I could hear perfectly fine but i just couldn’t...
  9. I can’t talk on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t talk on xbox: So im not banned or anything, but for some reason I cant talk on xbox. I tried using different controllers and different headsets, and even tried updating my controller, but nothing is working. I...
  10. Suspension was uplifted but still can’t play or talk online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension was uplifted but still can’t play or talk online?: I got a 2 week ban and once it ended but I’m still unable to play online or talk in parties it’s been a whole day after and I’ve done everything I have seen in forums any know how to fix this?...