Can't talk in game chat.

Discus and support Can't talk in game chat. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; About a month ago my friend and I noticed he couldn't see my messages in the Minecraft game chat. However, I can see all of theirs, and I can message... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SwedishMelon220, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Can't talk in game chat.

About a month ago my friend and I noticed he couldn't see my messages in the Minecraft game chat. However, I can see all of theirs, and I can message people just fine in normal Xbox messages. I have no notices of enforcement, and Mojang told me to contact
    Microsoft as it isn't on their end. I've adjusted my settings and everything. How do I solve this finally?

:)

SwedishMelon220, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Scotty0955 Win User

Can't hear or talk in game chat

Hello there this issue is happening to a few people tonight but this problem should be fixed for the morning
  3. Scotty0955 Win User

Hello there sorry to hear that you’re still having this Issue please follow these steps

sorry for the inconvenience

• Disconnect the headset or unplug the headset cable from the controller, and then reconnect it firmly to the controller
    • Check that the headset is not muted by checking the mute button on the headset controls
    • Increase the audio by going to Settings>Device & Accessories and select your controller to adjust audio settings
    • Use a different controller or headset to check for any malfunction on the hardware
    • Update your controller to get the latest software
    • Ensure you’re using the Xbox One headset with Xbox One controller only as it isn’t intended for use with other devices, plus the console doesn’t transmit game sounds or music through the headset
    • Clean your Xbox hardware by checking the headset, cord and connector for any defects. Ensure there’s no dirt/debris on the headset connector.
    • Check the controller’s batteries, if they’re low, they won’t provide power to the headset, so you need to charge it before using it.
    • Reboot your console by unplugging the power cord for 15 seconds.
  4. JerichoRoberts Win User

Its been a day, still nothing.
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Can't talk in party chat

Hey rolltidero! Are you able to try another Gamertag on the same console and network? Post back and let me know how it goes!
  6. symphony 100 Win User

Power brick won't turn off

Also can hear but can't talk to people in game and party chat. Is this related?
Thema:

Can't talk in game chat.

1. Can't talk in game chat. - Similar Threads - Can't talk game

2. I can't talk in game chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't talk in game chat.: Any time I talk in game chat on -->ANY<-- game it just doesn't work, my parental control settings are set to be able to talk to anyone, and any settings in game is set properly so I can talk...
  3. Can't talk to game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't talk to game chat: I just started streaming to twitch. I use streamlabs on my pc with a elgato hd60 pro. I have the astro a40tr mixamp and a xbox one s. I use the xbox companion app on the pc to use for party chat...
  4. Can't hear or talk in game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't hear or talk in game chat: Its an issue with the controller or console. I have 3 different headsets, including or that used to work fine, but now none of them can hear or speak in game chat. Party chat works fine, but not...
  5. is there a problem with microsoft ultimate word games, can't get it to talk to the internet!

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there a problem with microsoft ultimate word games, can't get it to talk to the internet!: is there a problem with microsoft ultimate word games, can't get it to talk to the internet! 9431e6e0-1319-46b7-89d2-e79bb330b35c
  6. I can't talk in a party while playing Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't talk in a party while playing Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One.: Whenever I play an Xbox 360 title via backwards compatibility on my Xbox One. My party chat won't work at all. I will remain in a party but I won't be able to hear my friends. Does any know a fix...
  7. Can't talk in game chat but I can hear others.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't talk in game chat but I can hear others.: I have been having this problem for over a year now and have yet to see it get any better. I have Astro A50s. I can talk in party chat perfectly fine with no problem but when I try to talk in game...
  8. Can't Join A Friend In Game, But Can Talk In A Party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Join A Friend In Game, But Can Talk In A Party: I can connect to a friends party, and talk to him. I can also play with him, in some games, but in some random games I can connect to him what so ever. I can play with his brother perfectly fine,...
  9. I got banned and I'm unbanned. I can't talk in parties or send messages. I can play games still

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned and I'm unbanned. I can't talk in parties or send messages. I can play games still: I got banned and I've been unbanned for a while. I cant talk in parties or send messages. I can still play games and do everything else. I can join parties and only hear them and I receive...
  10. New account , banned ? Can't join games or talk to others

in XBoX on Consoles
    New account , banned ? Can't join games or talk to others: I made a new gold account recently to play destiny 2 and have been banned, according to someone I spoke to on 1 800 4 my Xbox . However , i just bought the account gold to play with my friends....