Can’t talk to my friends, every time that I enter the group they’re automatically muted and...

Discus and support Can’t talk to my friends, every time that I enter the group they’re automatically muted and... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/iLyonJG [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/iLyonJG, May 22, 2020 at 10:13 PM.

1. /u/iLyonJG
    /u/iLyonJG Guest

Can’t talk to my friends, every time that I enter the group they’re automatically muted and...

2. MauJusto Win User

Problem party chat help me !!!

I'm nervous already makes 30 days that my suspension is over and I'm still locked in groups! My friends do not listen to me! I listen to them but not my friends! I'm nervous about this situation! nobody solves it! every day I enter the chat from microsoft
    and nobody solves it! if I have this suspension d voice when it ends! my experience this bad because I can not talk to my friends xbox one!
  3. MauJusto Win User

Party chat not working after 24hr communication suspension

I'm nervous already makes 30 days that my suspension is over and I'm still locked in groups! My friends do not listen to me! I listen to them but not my friends! I'm nervous about this situation! nobody solves it! every day I enter the chat from microsoft
    and nobody solves it! if I have this suspension d voice when it ends! my experience this bad because I can not talk to my friends xbox one!
  4. MauJusto Win User

5. MauJusto Win User

6. DUCKMAN54321 Win User

Xbox Companion App party chat not working?

I also have the same issue with the Xbox app where you can’t hear anyone in a party until you start talking then I can hear others. When I’m not talking, I don’t hear anyone even though I see their circle glow up indicating that they’re talking.
Thema:

1. Can’t talk to my friends, every time that I enter the group they’re automatically muted and... - Similar Threads - Can’t talk friends

2. I can hear but I can’t talk through my Xbox One Mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear but I can’t talk through my Xbox One Mic: So I need some help.The other day i was just gonna hop on and play around with my friends on fortnite and cod but i soon realized i couldn’t talk. I could hear perfectly fine but i just couldn’t...
  3. I can’t talk on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t talk on xbox: So im not banned or anything, but for some reason I cant talk on xbox. I tried using different controllers and different headsets, and even tried updating my controller, but nothing is working. I...
  4. Wireless Gaming Adapters: I can hear my friends and game volume but can’t talk

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: I can hear my friends and game volume but can’t talk: Wireless Gaming Adapters: I can hear my friends and game volume but can’t talk hi I can hear people talk through my headphones and hear game volume perfectly fine but I can’t talk can anyone help...
  5. Help I’ve been reported and I can’t talk to my friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I’ve been reported and I can’t talk to my friends: Please help i have been randomly reported and now i can not talk to my friends. What do i do? b2b3ac4d-6e12-4845-86fa-87af938e027b
  6. I can’t talk in game or part but can hear everyone

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t talk in game or part but can hear everyone: so I have done everything hard reset change my nat to open. I even called Xbox and he went through a list of things and changed something in my Xbox and nothing hasn’t worked. I have to Usenet my...
  7. Can’t play games online or talk to friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play games online or talk to friends: hi there I have been playing on my Xbox one s now for two weeks with no problems but today when I went to play fortnight it comes up with join Xbox live gold message. I have gold for one year and...
  8. Suspension was uplifted but still can’t play or talk online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension was uplifted but still can’t play or talk online?: I got a 2 week ban and once it ended but I’m still unable to play online or talk in parties it’s been a whole day after and I’ve done everything I have seen in forums any know how to fix this?...
  9. Communication Ban Served And I Still Can’t Talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Ban Served And I Still Can’t Talk: I received a communication ban for 30 days on Xbox in November. It’s January and I still can’t talk. I need help to fix my account so I can get my previlages back!...
  10. Paid for Xbox live gold but can’t join party s or talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for Xbox live gold but can’t join party s or talk: it just sends him to the pay for gold area 63cbfead-8dbc-47db-aad9-3dece7902300