Cant talk to person

Discus and support Cant talk to person in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've got a small problem which would be easily answered with a live chat to a real person I've went to the Support Pageand clicked on virtual agent I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by gamingcrazy321, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Cant talk to person

I've got a small problem which would be easily answered with a live chat to a real person

I've went to the Support Pageand clicked on virtual agent I asked to talk to real person and was given a link but the problem is when every I click that link it just
    brings me back to the original Support Page

Is this a glitch? I have tried getting on, on 3 devices but they all have the same problem

:)

gamingcrazy321, Oct 23, 2018
  2. greenmic2001
    greenmic2001 Guest
    Resetting my sons account...

I wanted to do that, but I cant find the number anywhere. I want to talk to a live person..

greenmic2001, Oct 23, 2018
  3. archSPEC612
    archSPEC612 Guest
    xbox is ****

how do i talk to a **** person? xbox one is so garbage never shouldve left the ps platform

cant use my messaging and havnt used it once since getting the account.

archSPEC612, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Cant talk to person

When you go to the support page click no thanks to the virtual agent. It will then give you other options for support. You'll want to look for it to have either support chat or request a call back so you can speak directly to support. If you don't see
    those options, choose another topic.

Smwutches, Oct 23, 2018
  5. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest
    Hello Gaming,

If you would like to request a callback please follow these steps :

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Billing
    3. Select "Error messages and codes"
    4. Say 'No thanks" to the virtual agent
    5. Skip step 3, and Select request a call from support

Hope this helps!

XBF George L, Oct 23, 2018
  6. RandyAU93
    RandyAU93 Guest
    When you get to Support, you should get the option to decline the virtual agent, and get other options, such as Support Chat with a live Microsoft employee or requesting a callback from Microsoft. To get the most accurate options for your region, you should
    be signed in with your Microsoft account and that account should be set to the same region in which you live.

RandyAU93, Oct 23, 2018
  7. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    You can still chat with a live agent, but you have to select the correct issue before it’ll give you that option.

If you select something as your issue and you do not see that as an option, then back up a page and choose something else even if it’s unrelated to your problem.

It works. I’ve done it twice in the past week.

brandiesel1, Nov 5, 2018
  8. XBF George L Win User

Cant talk to person

Hello Gaming,

If you would like to request a callback please follow these steps :

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Billing
    3. Select "Error messages and codes"
    4. Say 'No thanks" to the virtual agent
    5. Skip step 3, and Select request a call from support

Hope this helps!
  9. brandiesel1 Win User

Cant talk to person

You can still chat with a live agent, but you have to select the correct issue before it’ll give you that option.

If you select something as your issue and you do not see that as an option, then back up a page and choose something else even if it’s unrelated to your problem.

It works. I’ve done it twice in the past week.
  10. RandyAU93 Win User

Cant talk to person

When you get to Support, you should get the option to decline the virtual agent, and get other options, such as Support Chat with a live Microsoft employee or requesting a callback from Microsoft. To get the most accurate options for your region, you should
    be signed in with your Microsoft account and that account should be set to the same region in which you live.
  11. Smwutches Win User

Cant talk to person

When you go to the support page click no thanks to the virtual agent. It will then give you other options for support. You'll want to look for it to have either support chat or request a call back so you can speak directly to support. If you don't see
    those options, choose another topic.
  12. BizarroMantis Win User

cant talk to some one personally

[quote user="TowheadedBow64"]

why cant u talk to some 1 in law enforcement directly?

[/quote]

Just dont call the cops over it okay? It would be about as smart as this lady:

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uVT7aZqIHc]
Thema:

Cant talk to person

1. Cant talk to person - Similar Threads - Cant talk person

2. I cant talk through my headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant talk through my headset: I have a Turtle Beach Stealth 600 and the mic won't work, it works on all other Xbox's except mine, I can hear sound perfectly fine everything works how it's supposed to except the mic. I already...
  3. Cant join parties or talk in gamechat

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant join parties or talk in gamechat: So i cant join parties or talk in gamechat on all mircosoft related games. I have open nat, i have teredo my mic works fine i have changed changing the bitrate of the mic and that doesnt work. My...
  4. Xbox party chat cant talk and cant hear anyone/ Modern Warfare game chat cant hear anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox party chat cant talk and cant hear anyone/ Modern Warfare game chat cant hear anyone...: Just updated my PC with a new processor and switched my os to an ssd. I use a stand alone mic that works perfectly, usually use a headset plugged directly into the pc for clear audio never had an...
  5. Cant talk in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant talk in party chat: I was banned for day from commuicating until Oct. 30. But i am still unable to talk in party chat. Ive tried restarting my router. dc6412cb-7988-4a8d-ac39-6a27c254a71c
  6. Cant talk on mic.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant talk on mic.: Cant talk to friends online. Even tho I have no suspension. a3235e57-9e9a-4e60-b6e2-6f1c718655b8
  7. Cant talk through headsets.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant talk through headsets.: So since the may 17th 2019 update I have not been able to talk through any of my three headsets on any of my three controllers. However I can hear perfectly through them. I have done all of the...
  8. I CANT TALK HELP!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I CANT TALK HELP!!!!!: I cant talk anymore and I don't know why. I have tried to change profiles, change mics,talk in game and even got a new controller and that didn't work. Is there some sort of setting that I...
  9. Cant talk while playing 360 games on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant talk while playing 360 games on xbox one: Just bought MW3 on xbox one. My mic works fine except when I play 360 games. Ive only tried COD Waw and MW3. I can hear others talking soooo......... also I have an Astro A50 xbox one edition....
  10. Cant talk to people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant talk to people: When i talk the mic monitoring picks up my voice however it doesnt say im talking in party or game chat, no one can hear me. Ive tried updating controller restarting my console unpluggin n...