Can’t talk to PlayStation users on COD with my Xbox

Discus and support Can’t talk to PlayStation users on COD with my Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So this has been an issue from the start. I have an xbox one and my friend has a ps4. When we play COD modern warfare and when i use my mic, i can see... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by alexmayorga1, Jan 6, 2021.

1. alexmayorga1
    alexmayorga1 Guest

So this has been an issue from the start. I have an xbox one and my friend has a ps4. When we play COD modern warfare and when i use my mic, i can see on my screen when i talk but he cant hear me. I believe he said that on his screen, theres an audio symbol
    with an X over it by my gamer tag. I looked up some videos and i followed their instructions by turning on crossplay chat and all that but nothing works. Other people are able to hear him during a game but i cannot. Another friend of ours has an xbox as well
    but shes able to here him so im out of ideas. Other gamers are able to hear me and communicate with me as well, including the mutual friend. Now im turning to you guys for helpCan’t talk to PlayStation users on COD with my Xbox :) thanks!

:)

alexmayorga1, Jan 6, 2021
  2. DBurleson Win User

Cod ghosts ?

[quote user="BooBooYNWA"]

So will i beable to buy cod ghosts for xbox one of the dash on the 5thNov ?

[/quote]

uhhh, Yes and while you are at it you can buy it for Playstation 4 off the dash.
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Accurate statements regarding ADS

[quote user="rookie tha vet"]killing an enemy enough times to get a reward has nothing to do with online capabilities.[/quote]

I am not talking about COD games,i am talking about the much earlier games that COD are clones of.

Games from the PS1 for example,like medal of honour that had no online play.

There was no such thing as kill streaks.

-

FPS didn`t start with COD.
  4. Merlin4421 Win User

Thanks for the memories

[quote user="wallsy01"]

and that every one you talk to has no interest in the xbox one anymore it's all about the playstation

[/quote]

LOL interesting....not true for everyone I talk to.
  5. Ragnarok5000 Win User

Will Call of Duty ever be the same?

I know CoD it's on PlayStation & PC as well, but CoD is more popular on Xbox than on PlayStation & PC.
  6. SLYMAN 1 Win User

looking for new friends for xbox 1

Anyone can add me. I`m getting CoD, BF4, Forza, Dead Rising, Ryse, and AC4. I don`t really talk though.
Thema:

1. Can’t talk to PlayStation users on COD with my Xbox - Similar Threads - Can’t talk PlayStation

2. Can’t talk in minecraft servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t talk in minecraft servers: I can’t talk in minecraft servers. When I try to talk in servers like the Hive, it doesn’t work. When I talk on a server I made with other people, it does. I saw on a different post to appeal to...
  3. Still can’t hear/talk after communication ban ended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still can’t hear/talk after communication ban ended: I got a communication ban on the 2nd for 24hrs. Suppose to end on the 3rd. I look on enforcment and shows that its completed, but i still cant talk or hear people. Bought the new series x, but...
  4. Can’t talk in game chat anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t talk in game chat anymore: Its been probably around 8 months now that i havent been able to talk through game chat anymore. I can hear and talk clearly in party chat and be heard but if i switch to game chat or even leave...
  5. When ever I start a party the part just crashes before I can talk and I just can’t get in a...

in XboX Insiders
    When ever I start a party the part just crashes before I can talk and I just can’t get in a...: So like I press start party and it says party disconnected go back or network setting ive tested my internet and NAT type and my multiplayer connection and all of it is fine please help submitted...
  6. Refund denied wrongly. And now I can’t even talk to a real person. What do you do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund denied wrongly. And now I can’t even talk to a real person. What do you do?: The support is ridiculous. Ive been trying for weeks. I paid for 7 things, recieved 0 and was charged for all of them. Then refused a refund. Two plus weeks and i can get zero assistance and...
  7. Can’t join or talk/connect to parties on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t join or talk/connect to parties on PC: Everytime i make a party on the beta app it just closes instantly and then when i try the companion app i either have the friend who joins my party stay on “connecting” for a while then it just...
  8. Can’t talk after 2 day suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t talk after 2 day suspension: I had a 2 day suspension for i guess sending a swear word jn a message to someone and got suspended. That suspension was lifted july 28th, but now i cant not talk nor hear people. Whats also weird...
  9. Can’t talk to friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t talk to friends: Hi, yesterday i buyed an xbox one and i installed fortnite, i pkayed with friends from playstation but i cant talk to them, only hear them. I do have the microphone on and when i want to send a...
  10. I can’t talk on minecraft game chat?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t talk on minecraft game chat?: I play xbox and i’ve never been able to talk on the minecraft chat in servers for like 2 years now and ive tried changing every setting on xbl or minecraft but i just can’t talk on it...