Can't text

Discus and support Can't text in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't seem to be able to send messages to people on my friends list. I have tried to do what Microsoft has been telling me to do with submitting a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by plsijustwannatext, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Can't text

I can't seem to be able to send messages to people on my friends list. I have tried to do what Microsoft has been telling me to do with submitting a code but that's repeatedly been not working. If anyone knows what's up, please reply. I just want to tell
    a dude I had fun playing with them in a game. Can't text :(

:)

plsijustwannatext, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Can't text

1. Can't text - Similar Threads - Can't text

2. NO PUEDO MANDAR MENSAJES DE TEXTO [Translation-I CAN'T SEND TEXT MESSAGES]

in XBoX Accessibility
    NO PUEDO MANDAR MENSAJES DE TEXTO [Translation-I CAN'T SEND TEXT MESSAGES]: llevo mas de 1 mes sin poder mandar mensajes para mis amigos en xbox me aparece un error diciendo que los mensajes están des-habilitados para esta cuenta. que me recomiendan? [Translation-I have...
  3. não consigo enviar mensagens de textos [Translation - I can't send text messages]

in XBoX on Consoles
    não consigo enviar mensagens de textos [Translation - I can't send text messages]: erro em enviar mensagens de texto ---------------------------- [Translation - Error in sending text messages] 29c2005e-fea1-4fd9-be7f-4bbac03656ce
  4. Speech to Text can't turn off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Speech to Text can't turn off: Hello, i am having the issue where i cant turn off speech to text transcription in forza horizon 4 if anyone knows how to i would greatly appreciate it thank you d659a0bd-7c2f-4772-ac19-1d1c212c5aae
  5. I CAN'T SEND TEXT MESSAGES BECAUSE IT SAYS MY REPUTATION WAS BAD.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I CAN'T SEND TEXT MESSAGES BECAUSE IT SAYS MY REPUTATION WAS BAD.: CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WHY THIS IS HAPPENING? 9a03f48b-2325-4012-a963-629957ef844e
  6. XBox says it can't send verify text

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox says it can't send verify text: A recent update erased my kids' accounts ofd the XBox. I was able to put 2 of them back on, but the 3rd one says it needs to verify the account by sending a text. But, when I hit next, it says it...
  7. Need help after suspension still can't talk or text and no its not the privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help after suspension still can't talk or text and no its not the privacy settings: so I got banned a month ago and I got unbanned. 2 weeks ago and it still won't let me text or use party it says something with privacy settings but I fixed it and still won't let me Text or party...
  8. Can't send Messages through text

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send Messages through text: i already went to the mcsft website to check accnt standing. I even spoke to a rep. We cant figure it out. Open nat settings receiving msgs works tried on different isp's and xbones...
  9. I can't communicate with anyone through chat or text?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't communicate with anyone through chat or text?: idk what happened I play couple days a week when I'm off work and other ppl play on my account through the days I work and watch Netflix etc, anyways I got on today hoping to play with couple...
  10. Can talk/text friends...Can't accept invites and invites aren't received

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can talk/text friends...Can't accept invites and invites aren't received: Trying to join a friend's party. He is sending invites and I'm not receiving them. I sent him multiple invites and he did not receive them. The NAT is open. 703a8d17-9a91-4366-a4c8-12ef958ac86a