Can't transfer licences to my new xbox 360

Discus and support Can't transfer licences to my new xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! first of all I would like to apologize if this is not the correct place to post my topic but I dont really know where to post it Hi there im from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wapoozteam, Dec 27, 2014.

1. wapoozteam
    wapoozteam Guest

Hi! first of all I would like to apologize if this is not the correct place to post my topic but I dont really know where to post it

Hi there im from mexico so my english might not be as good as yours but I'll try to explain my problem . hope you can help me with this

I bought a new xbox 360 and i purchased many things in the old one , so i wanted to transfer my licences to my new xbox 360 but i cant

when i go to my "profile>account > transfer licences"

it says that it is unable to connect to xbox live service which is weird because my xbox is connected to the internet

does anybody knows what the problem is ? would you help me please

I'm not gold anymore u.u

:)

wapoozteam, Dec 27, 2014
  2. License Transfer issues.

I've been wanting to licence transfer my games from my xbox acc. to my new xbox 360, my friend decided it would be funny to RE-License transfer everything back on my old 360, is there anyway to get it clear it so i can transfer my games to my new 360 without
    having to wait until February of 2016 because of what my friend thought was a joke?

XTheGamingZexoX, Dec 27, 2014
  3. dcomley
    dcomley Guest
    need help

It may be to do with content licences. Have you signed in to Xbox LIVE on your new 360 since transferring your content yet? You will need to sign in to Xbox LIVE to associate your content to your new 360.

If this doesn't work, you can try and run a Licence Transfer by following these steps:

1.Sign in to Xbox LIVE using the gamertag that you used to purchase the content.

2.Go to Settings and then select Account.

3.Go to Your Billing Options, and then select Licence Transfer.

4.Follow the on-screen instructions to transfer the content licences.

dcomley, Dec 27, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't transfer licences to my new xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Can't transfer licences

2. Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?: I accidentally put my money into my old account, and came to the very irritating conclusion that I am unable to transfer microsoft balance from one account to another. I have all the proof and can...
  3. I can't transfer minecraft to my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't transfer minecraft to my PC: My PC can work with most of my games, but I can't transfer minecraft to my PC. I bought it on xbox, but it's the bedrock edition so it should work, but it doesn't....
  4. Why can't I transfer my Xbox clips? Would you guys want this feature?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I transfer my Xbox clips? Would you guys want this feature?: My upload rate is horrendous (0.98Mbps) so I don't auto upload clips or I'll lag. Well I play so much that I have 300 clips since January. I can't even open them to delete some because it takes 5...
  5. I can't transfer data from Xbox to Xbox anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't transfer data from Xbox to Xbox anymore: I can't transfer data from Xbox to Xbox anymore 3ab7faf9-c24e-4868-93f5-9ca1f89b6c5e
  6. Can't transfer from PC to Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't transfer from PC to Xbox?: I have been playing on an Xbox One since last year. I have recently gotten a new Microsoft Surface Book 2, and I tried downloading my other games onto it, but they didn't show up in ”my games”. It...
  7. Why Can't I transfer a GamerTag and associated purchases to a new email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I transfer a GamerTag and associated purchases to a new email?: So 7 or 8 years ago I set up a GamerTag for my sons xbox under my email, because at the time I either didn't know about Microsoft family or it didn't exist. Every game achievement, etc, associated...
  8. Game comes with Xbox One S bundle can't be transferred to Xbox One X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game comes with Xbox One S bundle can't be transferred to Xbox One X?: Hello. I own Minecraft XBox One edition as I bought the XBox One S that came with it. I now own an XBox 1X. All my games tranffered except Minecraft. So basically, I upgraded from XBox One S to X...
  9. Can't read disc error and can't transfer content to USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't read disc error and can't transfer content to USB: Hi, I've got a problem with my 360 that I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered. I've downloaded some games recently from Games with Gold to my hard drive. The games start up, except...
  10. Can't transfer my digtal game licenses and nobody seems to know how

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't transfer my digtal game licenses and nobody seems to know how: Bought and downloaded a few Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One, so those local licenses were tied to that console. Now I can't play those same games, offline, on my Xbox 360, without transferring...