Can't turn off movie narrator on one movie

Discus and support Can't turn off movie narrator on one movie in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought the digital version of Spider-man far from home and the narrator is automatically on and I have no option to turn it off. I've looked in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PanikinSkywalkr, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Can't turn off movie narrator on one movie

I just bought the digital version of Spider-man far from home and the narrator is automatically on and I have no option to turn it off. I've looked in the CC menu and there's no where to turn it off, just different versions of the narrator.

:)

PanikinSkywalkr, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Can't turn off movie narrator on one movie

1. Can't turn off movie narrator on one movie - Similar Threads - Can't turn off

2. Can't stream games to Xbox app when connected television turned off

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't stream games to Xbox app when connected television turned off: Hi, I'm trying to stream Xbox One games at home over Wi-Fi. It works well until I turn off the television that the Xbox is directly connected to. When I turn off the TV, the streaming client...
  3. So i have a problem with my games on *PC , i can't play any game i have , i turned off xbox ...

in XBoX on Windows
    So i have a problem with my games on *PC , i can't play any game i have , i turned off xbox ...: So i have a problem with my games on *PC , i can't play any game i have , i turned off xbox dvr even with regedit by setting the values for xbox dvr to 0 , but now my games are still not running ,...
  4. Speech to Text can't turn off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Speech to Text can't turn off: Hello, i am having the issue where i cant turn off speech to text transcription in forza horizon 4 if anyone knows how to i would greatly appreciate it thank you d659a0bd-7c2f-4772-ac19-1d1c212c5aae
  5. Can't turn off closed captions for CBSN. Problem started today after using for about a year.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't turn off closed captions for CBSN. Problem started today after using for about a year.: I don't know if CBS News app recently updated, but today I find when I stream CBSN I get closed captions. I can't get rid of them. I tried going to XBOX One settings>ease of access>closed...
  6. I Can't turn off 3D on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Can't turn off 3D on my Xbox: I somehow accidentally turned on 3D on my Xbox one S and I can't turn it off because the 3D box is grayed out.(I have a 3D tv but it isn't compatible) d8f7f9b1-0820-4be4-8a9c-7a1b6a44834a
  7. Can't turn off Xbox One unless I push button on console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't turn off Xbox One unless I push button on console.: my controller does not allow me to turn off my Xbox remotely, or when I do it through the menu. when I hold down the Xbox button it just vibrates and doesn't give me an option of turning my Xbox...
  8. Can't Turn off Cortana, Won't Shut up after turned off!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Turn off Cortana, Won't Shut up after turned off!: Randomly the Cortana feature starting speaking while I was playing a game last night, something that has never happened before. I don't really use the Kinect so I tried to turn it off. I followed...
  9. Can't remotely turn on or off console when used for streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't remotely turn on or off console when used for streaming: Hi all, Recently bought an Xbox Elite bundle and all is working well apart from 2 minor annoyances. Console works well for streaming across the network to my W10 laptop but none of the apps...
  10. Can't turn off Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't turn off Xbox One: I am experiencing a issue tht the Xboxe One will not turn off. Right after turning it off by the controller or power button, it just turns on again. The only way to power it off is by holding the...