Can't turn on camera on mixer

Discus and support Can't turn on camera on mixer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am a techie I have been using mixer to broadcast my camera fine for over a year then all of a sudden it now says to stream your webcam, you'll need... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LegendDolby1986, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Can't turn on camera on mixer

I am a techie I have been using mixer to broadcast my camera fine for over a year then all of a sudden it now says to stream your webcam, you'll need permission. I have NOT changed any setting for anything twitch let's me broadcast fine and there is no
    setting to re install mixer, the webcam is fine so what the heck?

:)

LegendDolby1986, Sep 9, 2019
  2. LyftMichigan Win User

This did not help at all. For when you use the browser on xbox you cant get to it. The link xbox has you follow does nothing. Why make it so difficult to accept a user agreement? I try mixer app, and you cant there, try mixer in browser it doesnt work
    there. And re installing mixer does nothing. Fix your console xbox, and stop changing your streaming service. Unless you plan to make it work better.
  3. RyboMcgrattan Win User

well ive report to xbox support 4 seperate times & they have no idea whats going on regarding this.just trying to fix this throught xbox support ive totally wasted the best part of 4 days & still here & not 1 bit further forward with tryin to solve this
    yet ethier!
  4. LunaLight7 Win User

Throughout the evening I had the doubt that I had somehow damaged the Kinect, I could not understand what the problem was due to. Who knows why I haven't thought about it before .... Lol. Thank you
    guys!
  5. KiLLERSTaR420 Win User

I have the same problem dude ur not alone
  6. Balistic Chick Win User

Mixer posted a few weeks ago on their twitter and in the blog post that every streamer after sept 4th (got pushed to sept 5th) will have to watch a safety video and regenerate their stream keys. Log into mixer.com on a pc then go to your name in the top
    right and then select broadcast dashboard. Simply watch the video, wait 24 hours, come back accept the little notification, regenerate stream key and your good to go
Thema:

1. Can't turn on camera on mixer - Similar Threads - Can't turn camera

2. Can't turn up mic monitoring on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't turn up mic monitoring on xbox: Hi there I need to turn on mic monitoring so I can hear my voice. I've got a turtle beach stealth 600headset ll. Ive followed all the instructions online but when I look on xbox settings for...
  3. Can't turn on multiplayer for Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't turn on multiplayer for Minecraft PS4: My friend has Minecraft on PS4 and is able to join and invite me to their world when I play on my phone. But when I play on my PS4 I am not able to join any of my friends or invite them to my...
  4. My xbox one power brick only shows the orange light, and doesn't turn white so I can't turn...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one power brick only shows the orange light, and doesn't turn white so I can't turn...: I tried to unplug it and re-plug it in every way and waited ten minutes each time. This isn't the first time this has happened, but it has lasted the longest this time. In short, is there way to...
  5. I can't turn off my real name

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't turn off my real name: The option for my real name being shared with friends is on, how do i turn it off. When i go on the xbox app it just says sorry we couldn't get the info please try again.....
  6. Can't make Alexa to turn on the Xbox One X after using Console streaming for a bit.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't make Alexa to turn on the Xbox One X after using Console streaming for a bit.: The only command that Alexa can do is to turn off and right away claim a connection can be made to the Xbox... Xbox One X / Mexico / Alpha Skip Ahead submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  7. XBox One controller vibration can't be turned off when connected via bluetooth to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox One controller vibration can't be turned off when connected via bluetooth to PC: Hi, I have seen this issue before but no answer to it: I have an XBOX One controller that I pair via Bluetooth to my Microsoft Surface Go. I have installed Xbox accessories app but when connected...
  8. Can't turn off movie narrator on one movie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't turn off movie narrator on one movie: I just bought the digital version of Spider-man far from home and the narrator is automatically on and I have no option to turn it off. I've looked in the CC menu and there's no where to turn it...
  9. I can't turn on my wireless xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't turn on my wireless xbox 360 controller: I got these wireless controllers from my cousin and I replaced the batteries in the battery pack but it won't turn on (I tried all four controllers) What do I do? I don't have a cable for the...
  10. I turned on the xbox and it gave me a can't sign in error

in XBoX on Consoles
    I turned on the xbox and it gave me a can't sign in error: I turned on the xbox 360, it tells me i cant sign in even though I haven't signed in to any profile yet, it just tells me right off the bat when I turn it on "A problem occured signing in. Please...