Can't type on groups if your wifi disconnects

Discus and support Can't type on groups if your wifi disconnects in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can't type on groups if your wifi disconnects (can be fixed when you sign in and out) but sometimes I'm in a middle of Minecraft hive skywars game and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Idonthavetimeto, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Can't type on groups if your wifi disconnects

Can't type on groups if your wifi disconnects (can be fixed when you sign in and out) but sometimes I'm in a middle of Minecraft hive skywars game and I can't just do that Plz fix

submitted by /u/Idonthavetimeto
    [link] [comments]

/u/Idonthavetimeto, Oct 26, 2020
  2. peyote-0F600F12-471D Win User

disconnect wireless to install game, now I can't reconnect to wifi

You didn't read the first sentence of my post. Please read message other than subject heading. Disconnecting worked, but now I can't reconnect. There's a bug where the virtual keyboard doesn't appear. I can't reconnect to wifi if I can't type password.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox One X keeps disconnecting from Wifi even after port forwarding

... on older forums people were having the same issue with a wired connection. ...
    Well, disconnects happen for a lot of various reasons. If others get disconnects on a wired connection, the reason for that happening doesn't have to be the same reason for your WiFi disconnects.

But a wired connection is MUCH more easier to troubleshoot that a WiFi connection.

If your connection via ethernet is stable and doesn't disconnect, we only need to focus on your local WiFi.

If you only use WiFi, we can't know if outside interference (e.g. neighbor with WiFi on the same channel, DECT phones, cordless baby monitors, microwave ovens, garage door openers etc.) is causing your disconnects, or if the issue is related to your Internet
    provider (i.e. the disconnects also happen when wired).

And the really bad thing about WiFi troubleshooting is, you don't see the interference. If a disconnect happens, you can't know if
    your neighbor was just warming up nachos.

Or the parents next door put the baby to bed and turned on the baby monitor. You just see the WiFi disconnect, and you don't know why it would happen at that time.

As for wireless disconnects: Just recently someone had the issue, that when they connect their Xbox to their TV, everything works fine, but connected to a Soundbar, the WiFi wouldn't work at all. The reason was a ground loop that introduced so much interference,
    that the WiFi signal couldn't be transmitted.

So by all means: Try a wired connection, and troubleshoot that at first. If the wired connection works, we can work on WiFi later.
  4. RyanMcTavish Win User

Stuck on "Remember password?" screen on Xbox 360 after entering password

how do you quickly disconnect the wifi/ethernet? I can't get past this "remember password" screen to access the network option. Do you mean physically disconnect the wifi from my router?
  5. sebastianloveday Win User

Wifi

Hello, try disconnecting your console from the internet and then searching for your internet connection again after refreshing the list. Make sure you connect to the right one, and then try to download the update for your xbox onto the console.
    As i said i used Ethernet to update it and it works fine on Ethernet but when i change it to wifi it automatically connects to a wifi but doesnt show the ssid, ipv4 or nat type. When i press the disconnect button nothing happens. Its pretty much saying im connected
    to a wifi and yet i am not
  6. The LEMONADER Win User

Can't connect to live, but wifi works on everything else

I'm not too much of an on the phone type person, and I just disconnected again, but I'm still on wifi, I don't know what to try
Thema:

Can't type on groups if your wifi disconnects

1. Can't type on groups if your wifi disconnects - Similar Threads - Can't type groups

2. Can't play with friend, both NAT types open

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play with friend, both NAT types open: One of my friends recently got an Xbox so i decided to game share with him. Unfortunately we have been having a problem getting into games together. We can be in a party and talk just fine but...
  3. I can't play online on my Xbox One, but I'll have to type out a longer story.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play online on my Xbox One, but I'll have to type out a longer story.: So I just got a new ADSL and it was fine for a few days, I played Halo 5 online. This morning for some reason I couldn't play online. I know it isn't because I ran out of Gold because I just...
  4. Gettting message saying (Sorry, we can't show this message type) ??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gettting message saying (Sorry, we can't show this message type) ??: Ive notice within a week, i get a lot of Gettting message saying (Sorry, we can't show this message type) when friends are messaging me.? Why? a0a25434-8420-4445-a539-c97c819b4542
  5. Annoyed that I can't game stream because of CGNAT (Perma NAT Type: Moderate)

in XboX Insiders
    Annoyed that I can't game stream because of CGNAT (Perma NAT Type: Moderate): I, like many other Australians, use 4G Wireless Home Broadband to connect to the internet. Having a moderate NAT has never really gotten in the way of enjoying games, streaming media and various...
  6. Nat type : Open -- server connectivity : Blocked (can't find fix for the blocked) would...

in XBoX on Windows
    Nat type : Open -- server connectivity : Blocked (can't find fix for the blocked) would...: i would love any help i tried this fixes https://support.xbox.com/he-IL/xbox-on-windows/social/server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked but still nothing its same i can't have a fix for it...
  7. I can't type on my Xbox to write anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't type on my Xbox to write anything: I dont want anything i just want my typing fixed so i can play with my friends 2ffb6eba-adf4-4b10-8b52-ba910efb0774
  8. "Sorry we can't show this message type" when one person sends me messages?

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Sorry we can't show this message type" when one person sends me messages?: I have never seen this before tonight -- but in between direct messages from one specific person I keep getting "sorry we can't show this message type" instead of where there is normally replies...
  9. Can't get keyboard to type password on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't get keyboard to type password on Xbox One: Hi - I'm trying to type my password but the cursor is always set to the LEFT which means it appears backwards when typed. I tried tricking it by typing the password in backwards but that was no...
  10. Xbox Live works but my NAT type is unavailable and I can't join parties.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live works but my NAT type is unavailable and I can't join parties.: Two days ago, randomly, my NAT type became unavailable. I can still play games like BO4 multiplayer, but I can no longer join parties and talk - I just get disconnected. I have tried everything,...