Can't uninstall the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

Discus and support Can't uninstall the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I left the Xbox insider program and then uninstalled Minecraft and then installed it again but it was still in the beta. What do I do? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ImNotHadi, Jul 24, 2019.

1. /u/ImNotHadi
    /u/ImNotHadi Guest

I left the Xbox insider program and then uninstalled Minecraft and then installed it again but it was still in the beta. What do I do?

submitted by /u/ImNotHadi
    [link] [comments]

/u/ImNotHadi, Jul 24, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

How to Uninstall Minecraft Beta when you cannot access Xbox Insider Hub

This is from Mojang:

Minecraft for Windows 10

• To uninstall Minecraft for Windows 10, press the search icon in the bottom left corner and search for Minecraft. Right-click on the icon and select uninstall.
    Are you trying to do this in a different manner since it is the beta?
  3. gattopel Win User

can't uninstall Minecraft windows 10 beta

Have you opted out of the beta in the xbox insiders hub?

You need to opt out then unistal Minecraft then re install
    I tried, but it didn't work.

I tried also to wait for some hours but when I reinstalled Minecraft I got the beta.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi gattopel!

Thanks for reaching out to us! If you'd like to uninstall a beta or demo, these are the steps to do so (assuming you are using an Xbox One):

1. From Home, select My games & apps, and then select
      See all.
    2. When you’ve highlighted something to uninstall, press the Menu button on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game & add-ons, then Uninstall all.
    I do see that you stated you have tried everything. If the above steps do not work, then please reply and leave some details about what troubleshooting steps you have previously attempted, as well as console type, so that we can tailor our support to best
    suit your needs.

Hope this helps out!

Please let us know the results!
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hey gattopel,

Thank you for keeping us updated and letting us know what step you took to solve this issue. I am going to mark your post as the answer so others having this similar issue will know what to try if the normal method doesn't work. We appreciate your feedback!

I am also going to lock your thread as the issue that was being experienced has now been solved. If you ever need further assistance with anything, feel free to come back to the forums, we'd be happy to help! If others are reading this thread and the steps
    listed did not solve the issue, also feel free to make a new thread detailing the issue and what steps were taken before posting on the forums, so that we can assist you to the best of our ability.

Thank you again!
  6. gattopel Win User

Thank you, I finally managed to uninstall and reinstall Minecraft using Windows PowerShell,

and now I have the normal version of the game.
Thema:

1. Can't uninstall the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta - Similar Threads - Can't uninstall Minecraft

2. Can't start or uninstall Halo: The Master Chief Collection from my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't start or uninstall Halo: The Master Chief Collection from my PC: Hello there. I've been playing this game for quite some time with Game Pass for PC and it recently got updated with Halo 3, so I installed the ~30GB update and tried to launch the game, but it...
  3. Can't remove The Surge, Xbox Beta app doesn't uninstall fully.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't remove The Surge, Xbox Beta app doesn't uninstall fully.: Been trying to fix this for about 4 hours now. I tried to uninstall the Wins 10 version of the game though the Xbox Beta app, but all it does it remove the shortcut from the app itself. Now the...
  4. Minecraft - Can't play or uninstall!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Can't play or uninstall!: Basically all in the title. The very last and recent patch or quick update (the one after the nether), my game no longer started... It doesn't say anything, it just closes out instantly. The game...
  5. Can't uninstall specific games on Game Pass on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't uninstall specific games on Game Pass on PC?: Cannot uninstall "A Plague Tale: Innocence" on Game Pass for PC. In Xbox app on Windows 10 I am receiving message "Sorry, we couldn't uninstall this game. Try uninstalling it in Settings." In...
  6. Can't uninstall texture pack in Xbox (Beta) App

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't uninstall texture pack in Xbox (Beta) App: I downloaded FFXV and the 4k texture pack in the Xbox Beta app. I pay for game pass so I did not buy the game. I would like to uninstall the texture pack but not the game. Is this possible?...
  7. can't uninstall rtx beta for windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    can't uninstall rtx beta for windows 10: i tried closing my insider account and uninstalling and reinstalling minecraft, but it is still on the beta submitted by /u/D3li_5resh [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox one games uninstall and now i can't find them to re download them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one games uninstall and now i can't find them to re download them.: I had a lot of games on my Xbox one and I just got back to using Xbox and half of my games where gone when I didn't even uninstall them. I can't find my games I own personally on my owned games on...
  9. Can't Uninstall Minecraft Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Uninstall Minecraft Beta: so I have this problem to where I can't leave the beta version of Minecraft windows 10. I left the Xbox insider, uninstalled Minecraft, reinstalled and I'm still in the beta. I really would like...
  10. Minecraft: XB1 Edition won't start and can't uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: XB1 Edition won't start and can't uninstall: Whenever I go to run Minecraft: Xbox One Edition it gives me the error code 0x80070490 (which is strange because I think it's a streaming video error?). So then I figured I'd uninstall and...