Can't Unlock All Zendikar Packs

Discus and support Can't Unlock All Zendikar Packs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Zendikar is the only plane where I am missing cards, but it won't allow me to win anymore packs so I am at 99% on card collection and stuck because... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alazam-2FECBCF3-9C3D-4808-BA5B-91C53F9F35D3, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Can't Unlock All Zendikar Packs

Zendikar is the only plane where I am missing cards, but it won't allow me to win anymore packs so I am at 99% on card collection and stuck because this doesn't work correctly.

:)

Alazam-2FECBCF3-9C3D-4808-BA5B-91C53F9F35D3, Nov 15, 2014
  2. spukie
    spukie Guest
    CHARACTER PACKS ON MARKETPLACE.

You dont Need this Packs to unlock all achievements.

spukie, Nov 15, 2014
  3. Forza 4 season pass

Does the season pass only unlock certain packs? Or does it unlock all the dlc present and yet to come?

H3rkee D3rkee, Nov 15, 2014
  4. Can't Unlock All Zendikar Packs

I had to waste $5 to buy the Zendikar unlock just so I could have all the cards because of a bug. This game is a buggy mess and it shouldn't be since they released it like 5 months after it came out on all other platforms.

Alazam-2FECBCF3-9C3D-4808-BA5B-91C53F9F35D3, Nov 15, 2014
Thema:

Can't Unlock All Zendikar Packs

1. Can't Unlock All Zendikar Packs - Similar Threads - Can't Unlock Zendikar

2. Can't unlock this achievements, any solution?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't unlock this achievements, any solution?: I've been playing this game for at least 6 complete runs but I don't know why I can't unlock this achievements and they're all for finishing the game. I've played on easy in less than 4 hours, a...
  3. SOLVED: I can't unlock any achievement! HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SOLVED: I can't unlock any achievement! HELP!: SOLVED. I discover this issue today. No achievement is unlocking for me, no matter which game is or the profile I'm using, no achievement is popping nor appearing unlocked in the list and is...
  4. I can't unlock any achievement! HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't unlock any achievement! HELP!: I discover this issue today. No achievement is unlocking for me, no matter which game is or the profile I'm using, no achievement is popping and is really disturbing. I did power cycle, I did...
  5. Achievements are unlocked, but I don't own the game anymore/can't play it/download it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements are unlocked, but I don't own the game anymore/can't play it/download it: Hi, every now and then I try to find a solution for this well known issue. In 2011 I bought a game and a lot of DLC via GFWL. It was Fable III and I am a big fan of the game. After the GFWL...
  6. I can't unlock an achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't unlock an achievement: Hello, I want to unlock this achievement, it is from Gears of war 4, I already met the requirement that is to go through a chapter of the campaign and I have not unlocked it, I have even unlocked...
  7. Can't unlock achievements I already unlocked, modded account before and my achievements were ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't unlock achievements I already unlocked, modded account before and my achievements were ...: Hi, years ago I modded my account to unlock achievements, however my gamerscore was wiped and I can't unlock the achievements anymore legitimately. I worked very hard to unlock a lot of...
  8. Can't unlock achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't unlock achievements: Hello! I have been playing a lot of Forza Horizon 3 on my PC. But now I have realised that I can't unlock achievements. I have tried everything but with no luck. Please help!...
  9. Can't unlock Bronze BR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't unlock Bronze BR: Hi xbox... I'm nota able to get a Bronze BR from my halo 5 game... I'm 150 lvl and have almost everithing (even Achilles Helmet)... since a long Time ago. Please can you unlock this for me?...
  10. I can't unlock achievements due to the new update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't unlock achievements due to the new update: Hi, Can someone please help me? I have downloaded the new update for Minecraft and linked my world to it and loaded it up played a while and noticed you can unlock new achievements but I wasn't...