Can't update Age IV keep getting 0x80070032

Discus and support Can't update Age IV keep getting 0x80070032 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My PC is up to date, all my other apps and game update just fine, but for some reason Age won't update and I keep getting 0x80070032 [img] And yes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ConTho, Dec 3, 2021.

1. ConTho
    ConTho Guest

My PC is up to date, all my other apps and game update just fine, but for some reason Age won't update and I keep getting 0x80070032

Can't update Age IV keep getting 0x80070032 [​IMG]

And yes I've rebooted :/

This is on my Win10 desktop, on my Win11 Laptop it updates without issue.

Any ideas?

:)

ConTho, Dec 3, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app

2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset. Do this for the game too.

3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.

4. Open the Microsoft Store app, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner>downloads updates>get updates and update everything.

5. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and see if that solves the problem.
  3. ConTho Win User

When I get to the second step, I don't have an option for Restore, I just get Terminate, Repair, and Reset. Did you mean Repair? Am I missing something?
  4. NcDrasto Win User

Problems updating games and app's

Restoring the system haven't worked. It still redownlad everything, instead of just the update.

I've seen an error code, but the search in the xbox.com/errorhelp didn't find any result. The code is: 0x80070032
  5. SirSkunkalot Win User

About this new Dashboard Update

Ive got a launch premium console that i use as a back up it hasn't been updated for ages as i have a 250gig mw2 console as my main.

should i update the old one to get a new console?

the warranty ran out ages ago on the launch one.
  6. Amilcar Sanchez Win User

Error downloading update for Gears 5 error code: Code: 0x80070032

Hi I tried the steps, but still giving the same error (0x80070032) :(
Thema:

1. Can't update Age IV keep getting 0x80070032 - Similar Threads - Can't update Age

2. minecraft launcher can't update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft launcher can't update: minecraft launcher always stays on pending f55dc506-c44e-46b1-9a8a-ff7b4192521e
  3. I can't update any game without having to download the whole game again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update any game without having to download the whole game again: As mentioned in the title I can't update any game without having to download the whole game again, I can't simply download and update the game like a normal launcher will do, clicking "cancel...
  4. Trouble updating, then Game disappeared from my library, can't play nor uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble updating, then Game disappeared from my library, can't play nor uninstall: I had downloaded Age of Empires 4 through gamepass and all was well till all of a sudden it needed to update. The update kept failing and now the game has completely disappeared from my Libary....
  5. Can't play, update or uninstall a game ERROR CODE: 0x80070032

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play, update or uninstall a game ERROR CODE: 0x80070032: I am unable to play, update or even uninstall Forza Horizon 5 on the xbox PC app. ERROR CODE: 0x80070032 I have dealt with a very similar issue with Halo Infinite about a week ago and was forced...
  6. Can't install/update XBox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install/update XBox App: Hi, When trying to install the XBox App I get the error code 0x80073D05. I have tried the following: Using WSReset.exe Using powershell to reset the microsoft store reinstall gaming services...
  7. Can't reinstall or update game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reinstall or update game.: I recently tried moving my Forza Horizon 5 install from a larger HDD to a faster SSD. The move option in the apps settings of windows did not work so I uninstalled to attempt to reinstall on the...
  8. Can't update Forza Horizon 5 because of an issue on the microsoft store side

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't update Forza Horizon 5 because of an issue on the microsoft store side: I was trying to download the new update for FH5. When I did it gave me a message saying that we're having an issue on our side. I clicked the details and it said to go here. My PC is up to date,...
  9. I can't change my xbox live account to adult after updating the age

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my xbox live account to adult after updating the age: My xbox live account is still in a child safety after updating my age and I don't understand why. Any help? 47a4036f-acfc-44c9-be01-0fb05800de50
  10. Korea Age Verification required and can't play The Division or update games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Korea Age Verification required and can't play The Division or update games: I am a soldier station on a military base in Korea and updated my Xbox One recently and now I get an error message to "Verify Age". It takes me to a page I cannot read to put a pin. The only way...