Cant update anything ?????

Discus and support Cant update anything ????? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm a new insider and im wondering if theres a bug right now that keeps anything from updating at all? I cant cancel the update or pause it for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sikozen, Aug 6, 2019.

1. /u/Sikozen
    /u/Sikozen Guest

I'm a new insider and im wondering if theres a bug right now that keeps anything from updating at all? I cant cancel the update or pause it for something already in the update queue.

submitted by /u/Sikozen
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sikozen, Aug 6, 2019
  2. random name36 Win User

Cant update or download anything

well I've tried all of this but it said something about my DTU or something, my xbox is far from my router and i cannot move either. thanks for helping
  3. GronTron Win User

Hey there Crazy, here is some information below that I hope helps you out :)

Status code: 80072EE2

This Xbox LIVE status code occurs if a Marketplace download takes a long time (the connection "times out"). To fix this problem, try the following solutions:

Solution 1: Try the download again

1. On your console, sign in to Xbox LIVE using the gamertag that you used when you originally purchased the content.
    2. Go to Settings, then select Account.
    3. Select Download History.
    4. Select the item that you are having download problems with, and then select
      Download Again
    If you still cannot download the content, try the next solution.

Solution 2: Maximize your network bandwidth

When you download content from Xbox LIVE, make sure that other computers in your home are not downloading or transferring files. When someone in your house browses the Internet, they use network bandwidth that could be going to your console.

Note Bandwidth is the amount of information transferred over your Internet connection.

You can also try temporarily disconnecting or turning off devices that are connected to your home network.

Once you've maximized your network bandwidth, try to download the content again. If the download fails again, try the next solution.

Solution 3: Stay on the download screen

While the download is in progress, do not use your console to play games or do anything else. Using the console while downloading content can cause the download to pause, stop, or time out.

If you stay on the download screen and continue to have the same problem, try the next solution.

Solution 4: Check for network connectivity or ISP issues

A download can fail if your Internet service provider (ISP) has set bandwidth or connection time limits. Contact your ISP to determine if there are any restrictions that could cause your connection to time out.

I can also suggest you check out this sticky post about general connection troubleshooting.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/9/t/155724.aspx
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Hey there Cajun! If you can temporarily connect your console directly to your modem with an ethernet cable, even just to test for a bit, this can really help us in narrowing the issue down. For example, if this works properly, we can narrow things down to
    the router. Please let us know if you can try this out for us, thanks!
  5. Iridox Win User

Cant Update or install anything

Today i tried installing again and it got to 10% and just stopped and it said installing... but there was no download and my internet isn't that bad plus i have waited an hour and a half and it hasn't moved from 10%.
  6. random name36 Win User

Would a wireless adapter fix the problem?
Thema:

1. Cant update anything ????? - Similar Threads - Cant update anything

2. Cant process update Status code. xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-C000-000E On xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant process update Status code. xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-C000-000E On xbox 360: Cant process update Status code. xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-C000-000E On xbox 360 1e15b398-9e91-4e4a-bb14-f5eca98f5b70
  3. Where is 8/2/19 Alpha Update details, i just got a 3.7 gig update and cant find anything in...

in XboX Insiders
    Where is 8/2/19 Alpha Update details, i just got a 3.7 gig update and cant find anything in...: submitted by /u/SGTSADLER [link] [comments]
  4. cant update windows

in XBoX on Windows
    cant update windows: cant update windows to run gamepass applicacion i get the error 0x80070002 3981a71d-1f27-4fe4-af07-2f728e905b5e
  5. I cant chat or see any chats in minecraft windows 10. It says i need to update privacy settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant chat or see any chats in minecraft windows 10. It says i need to update privacy settings: I updated every setting that could potentially cause this, and still no luck. b233796f-3ae0-4441-aaa4-d8af096d792c
  6. I cant update minecraft/ No puedo actualizar Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant update minecraft/ No puedo actualizar Minecraft: So i have a physic disc of the game, i think thats the issue, but how can i update it?, if someone knows please answer/ Asi que tengo Minecraft en fisico, creo que ese es el problema, ¿Pero como...
  7. Thanks Microsoft! What the heck ? Update and now I cant run Black ops 4??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thanks Microsoft! What the heck ? Update and now I cant run Black ops 4??: After the 1.5 hours of almost downloading 2 updates, that really should of been about 20 minutes,My xbox one is now reinstalling a game that I have already installed from December??? WHY??? It...
  8. Cant connect to internet after update..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant connect to internet after update..: 476mb update 2 days ago.. It shows my. Wireless network.. But cant connect.. Not able. To use edge.. Store.. Or. Anything!! Tried unplug...restart router.. Restart console too. Also Wifi is...
  9. Cant Update or install anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Update or install anything: Today I was trying to update Fortnite and it wouldn't start. I tried waiting, tried updating again and then i uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall the whole game and not to my surprise it...
  10. cant update anything help

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant update anything help: every time i try to update anything or download anything it tells me something went wrong and gives me code 0x80d0000a when i look it up it says code isnt found anyone have answers?...