Cant update forza horizon 5, shows "Error"

Discus and support Cant update forza horizon 5, shows "Error" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i tried to download the most recent update for forza horizon 5, the hot wheels expansion. It came out in three parts, and started downloading when i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dragoness Dergon, Jul 23, 2022.

1. Cant update forza horizon 5, shows "Error"

So i tried to download the most recent update for forza horizon 5, the hot wheels expansion. It came out in three parts, and started downloading when i opened up the game from the desktop, with the box that says your game needs some updates. It downloaded two of the three, and on the actual content update for Hot wheels, it just displays error.

Cant update forza horizon 5, shows "Error" [​IMG]

Am i missing something? If i run the game as administrator itll launch, but the hot wheels content is still not installed. Ive had no other issues, its just this one content update. Store still works fine, can download stuff from it. Just not the hot wheels content update.

:)

Dragoness Dergon, Jul 23, 2022
  2. minghzhang Win User

Forza Horizon 5 starts the game and reports an error (0x800701b1). Reinstalling the game cannot be solved. Enter the game when the network is disconnected.

I reinstalled Forza Horizon 4 without any problems.Only Forza Horizon 5 will have an error.
  3. OlivérRoncz Win User

Error 0x80070005 while downloading xbox game pass games.

Hi Lucas!

It happens with other games as well. I tried installing 2 games other than Forza Horizon 5, but it shows the same error message.
  4. hungerchicken21jeff Win User

xbox app Forza horizon 5

Hello

• I do have the latest Windows Updates.
    • There are no error codes that come up, the progress bar just flicks on and off.
    • I am able to download other games, it is just the Forza Horizon 5. I can even download Forza Horizon 4 with no trouble.
    Thanks
  5. Viper7Gamer Win User

Telling the difference between games I own and games that are available through subscriptions

In the newer dashboard update I have Forza Horizon 4 in my owned games but Gears 5 is not there. Both show up in the Game Pass section. I did purchase FH4.
  6. K3koa Win User

Forza Horizon 5 has to RE-download on xbox app PC

Did any of these suggestions work? My Forza Horizon 5 just did the same thing. Said it had an update, then the update errored out, then somehow Forza was gone. Now it seems to be making me Re-Download all 100+GB of the game. What a PIA!
Thema:

Cant update forza horizon 5, shows "Error"

1. Cant update forza horizon 5, shows "Error" - Similar Threads - Cant update forza

2. Cant update no mans sky to the new Endurance Update which came out today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant update no mans sky to the new Endurance Update which came out today: I own nms one xbox on s So the new no mans sky endurance update came out today. I was excited to try it, but there is no option to update. I checked to see if it updated on its own and it did...
  3. Cant update no mans sky to the new Endurance Update which came out today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant update no mans sky to the new Endurance Update which came out today: I own nms on the pc game pass for context So the new no mans sky endurance update came out today. I was excited to try it, but there is no option to update in either the xbox app for pc or the...
  4. Cant open or Update Forza Horizon 5 on xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant open or Update Forza Horizon 5 on xbox app: After the series 6 update launched on 31st March, I am not able to open the Forza horizon 5 and there is no option to update it, it's been 2 days since I tried everything mostly, but nothing is...
  5. forza 5 cant update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza 5 cant update: when i try to update forza 5 i get the error code 0x80190193 what does this mean ? 3a9168ca-cf5c-4aa9-a3b9-c7b269be1f5c
  6. Cant update Forza 5 and cant play it either

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant update Forza 5 and cant play it either: I have the update button showing for forza 5, but clicking it doesnt do anything, neither has restarting the app or pc. When i launch the game it wont let me sign in and as a result cant play it,...
  7. Cant Forza motorsport 6 anymore after the xbox update august 2016

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Forza motorsport 6 anymore after the xbox update august 2016: Dear microsoft and readers, Yersterday (13th september 2017) I came back home from my 12 day vacation to find out that there is a update for my xbox one s. I simply just updated it and since this...
  8. i cant play forza horizon 3 anymore because it wont update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play forza horizon 3 anymore because it wont update: So when i launch Forza 3 it says that i need to update and takes me to the windows store page. But instead of updating it downloads the whole game one more time which i can tell because the file...
  9. I cant start forza horizon 3 after blizzard mountain update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant start forza horizon 3 after blizzard mountain update: [img] cda7017b-7efb-43f9-97cf-3e75adf4c7b8
  10. Cant update Forza 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant update Forza 5: Hi, Every time I try to play I get the "This game or app needs an update!" then I get "There was a problem with the update" how do I fix this? 600620bc-cbcd-4f0a-8ece-8ea1352e47c4