Can't update insider system

Discus and support Can't update insider system in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My system needs an update but it keeps failing at 15%. I tried to update via USB both OSU2 and OSU1. Then I reset my console. Eveything I do fails. My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SuperWoody64, Oct 20, 2018.

1. SuperWoody64
    SuperWoody64 Guest

My system needs an update but it keeps failing at 15%. I tried to update via USB both OSU2 and OSU1. Then I reset my console. Eveything I do fails. My system works offline but when I try to connect it needs this update and the window says "Sorry, looks
    like our service isn't working right. To check xbox live status blah blah blah.

I talked to support and they said insiders are a different group but apparently they don't have live chat with support. Is anyone else having this problem? Really want to play ESO.

:)

SuperWoody64, Oct 20, 2018
  2. KiiLL3x
    KiiLL3x Guest
    Xbox Insider Blu Ray Player Update for Dolby Atoms

Okei... where can I find the Update download ?

I can't find it in "System Update" and I can't find in in the Insider Hub Can't update insider system :(

KiiLL3x, Oct 20, 2018
  3. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    gaming offline - thoughts, comments?

Please report your Insider related issue to the
    Xbox Insiders team via Reddit here

If you can't get your console to run properly, please try a factory reset or overwrite the system software via an

offline update on an USB drive
    to revert it to an official version, and then have the console download an Insider Alpha again.

Arminator, Oct 20, 2018
  4. Puppy Fujo
    Puppy Fujo Guest

The Xbox Insiders use the Reddit subreddit below. Just create a post there and someone will be able to respond hopefully.

Xbox Insiders Subreddit

Puppy Fujo, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't update insider system - Similar Threads - Can't update insider

2. Can't open anything on Xbox since the most recent update

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't open anything on Xbox since the most recent update: After the Beta Insider's update on April 28, I can not open anything on the Xbox. This includes the insider app and even multiple setting options. I have no way of getting out of the update or...
  3. Can't install or update games on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install or update games on Xbox One X: Since yesterday I'm unable to install updates or install new games. Basically downloads stay at 0.00% and then after some time switch to "download stopped". I have tried to hard reset, factory...
  4. My games and apps can't find updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games and apps can't find updates: I don't know how long this has been going on but the xbox doesn't find updates. The only way of knowing if a game needs an update is if I start the game and it says that I need to update and then...
  5. Can't Update My Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Update My Xbox One: My Xbox one is not updating and its been a week. I keep on getting an error code. I went to this site: Xbox.com/Xbox one/update/help . It said to put the error code but I put it in correctly but...
  6. After the system update, It can't read disc about red dead Redempition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After the system update, It can't read disc about red dead Redempition: not red dead Redempition 2, just red dead Redempition xbox one, the first type. the new system. anybody has the same problem? what happend????? 5244f721-d828-451b-947d-cfeb74109bcc
  7. Why can't I change my address on the game console for updated credit card information?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my address on the game console for updated credit card information?: It's beyond broken. The interface in general is infuriating. Most people blame themselves when they can't figure things out, but I know it failed leadership within a company as to why bad...
  8. Can't download the update for Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download the update for Xbox Live: Every time we try to do an update for live we get an update fail error status code 4467-0000-0080-0300-8007-0070. cant go any further than this. Any help? a7e584e8-00c8-4441-8b28-6310121f87a9
  9. Can't update my Xbox 360 4gb S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't update my Xbox 360 4gb S: Hi, My nephew has had an old Xbox for a while but it has never been connected to the internet. He is now old enough to have his own xbox live profile, but whenever i try to update the console i...
  10. Xbox One Stuck Updating - Can't Get Any Apps or Games to Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Stuck Updating - Can't Get Any Apps or Games to Work: So my Xbox One has just updated. When the update was complete my TV had no audio. When I do a hard restart (restart from settings or hold down X button on console) my console starts up and start...