Can't update NBA 2K14

Discus and support Can't update NBA 2K14 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, NBA 2K14 needs an update but I've got a black screen that indicate there's an error with the update and if I want to retry, test my connection... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Grosseben, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Grosseben
    Grosseben Guest

Can't update NBA 2K14

Hello, NBA 2K14 needs an update but I've got a black screen that indicate there's an error with the update and if I want to retry, test my connection or cancel. Il spoke with the xbox support on telephone and he told me to reinstall the last Xbox One system
    update, but I still get the same error.

Annyone can help me ?

Tanks a lot

:)

Grosseben, Feb 18, 2014
  2. museumsteve
    museumsteve Guest
    museumsteve, Feb 18, 2014
  3. Azumba
    Azumba Guest
    NBA2K14 and BF4 crashes and instantly sends to dashboard randomly

same problem with battlefield 4 and nba 2k14 can't even enjoy the games it keep crashing to dashboard

Azumba, Feb 18, 2014
Thema:

Can't update NBA 2K14

1. Can't update NBA 2K14 - Similar Threads - Can't update NBA

2. can't neither remove, update, or reinstall Wolfenstein 2 XBOX Beta Game Pass for PC + Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    can't neither remove, update, or reinstall Wolfenstein 2 XBOX Beta Game Pass for PC + Error...: After failing to change game language into German I decided to uninstall Wolfenstein 2. Unfortunately, as it happened to me before with Metro Exodus, the game disappeared only from Windows menu...
  3. Xbox One Controller light blinking non-stop, can't sync, after unsuccessful update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller light blinking non-stop, can't sync, after unsuccessful update: My problem is simple, I put my Xbox One controller to update via the Xbox Accessories app, the update stuck at 46%, and now my controller is bricked, blinking non-stop. It doesn't sync with the...
  4. I can't play Battlefield V anymore after latest Beta update. It keeps freezing and force...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't play Battlefield V anymore after latest Beta update. It keeps freezing and force...: Don't know if it makes any difference, but I'm using Xbox One X. These games crashes are getting worse and worse. Now even Battlefield V, that I have never seen any kind of issues like that, is...
  5. My friend can't join my worlds in Minecraft since the 1.11.1 update =(

in XBoX on Mobile
    My friend can't join my worlds in Minecraft since the 1.11.1 update =(: Ok so idk why this happened but a few months ago (maybe 3 or 2 monthes) before the 1.11.1 update on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition my friend could join me and my other friend's worlds/servers in MC...
  6. Can't see any xbox profile since last update :(

in XboX Insiders
    Can't see any xbox profile since last update :(: [IMG] submitted by /u/sqatchy [link] [comments]
  7. Can't connect to Xbox Live since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox Live since last update: After doing the latest update, I have been having trouble staying connected to Xbox Live. Now I can't connect at all. I followed all the guides I could find and still nothing. In a last ditch...
  8. XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE update get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE update get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in...: XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE trying to run update but get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in 8007-0570 but search for that error code says none found. Cannot figure out how to resolve...
  9. I can't update my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't update my Xbox?: Hi my name is Javyn, It is 5/21/19 and I cannot update my xbox. I'm trying everything I could, yet it always sends me to a System Error screen. I also followed the instructions Microsoft gave...
  10. Can't open anything on Xbox since the most recent update

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't open anything on Xbox since the most recent update: After the Beta Insider's update on April 28, I can not open anything on the Xbox. This includes the insider app and even multiple setting options. I have no way of getting out of the update or...