Can't update NBA 2K14

Discus and support Can't update NBA 2K14 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, NBA 2K14 needs an update but I've got a black screen that indicate there's an error with the update and if I want to retry, test my connection... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Grosseben, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Grosseben
    Grosseben Guest

Can't update NBA 2K14

Hello, NBA 2K14 needs an update but I've got a black screen that indicate there's an error with the update and if I want to retry, test my connection or cancel. Il spoke with the xbox support on telephone and he told me to reinstall the last Xbox One system
    update, but I still get the same error.

Annyone can help me ?

Tanks a lot

:)

Grosseben, Feb 18, 2014
  2. museumsteve
    museumsteve Guest
    museumsteve, Feb 18, 2014
  3. Azumba
    Azumba Guest
    NBA2K14 and BF4 crashes and instantly sends to dashboard randomly

same problem with battlefield 4 and nba 2k14 can't even enjoy the games it keep crashing to dashboard

Azumba, Feb 18, 2014
Thema:

Can't update NBA 2K14

1. Can't update NBA 2K14 - Similar Threads - Can't update NBA

2. Just downloaded the Xbox 360 update and now I can't log into xbox live - any suggestions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just downloaded the Xbox 360 update and now I can't log into xbox live - any suggestions?: I downloaded the recent/latest Xbox 360 update. Now I cannot login to Xbox Live - I keep getting the "password is wrong" error message - any suggestions? Thanks! 5a468e65-124e-4168-851b-1774aed2fce0
  3. why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore: Why won't the last update on fallout 4 download all the way it will not finish so I can play the game 8e625c96-038c-4cdd-9023-3d3d2ebaa5c6
  4. No puedo actualizar mi suscripción de game pass en PC a game pass ultimate (I can't update...

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo actualizar mi suscripción de game pass en PC a game pass ultimate (I can't update...: Mi dudas es, el por qué no puedo actualizarme de game pass a game pass ultimate, si aun cuento con $69 pesos y el costo de la promoción es de $20 por dos meses, cuándo escojo la opción de pagar...
  5. I can't get my system to take this update past 75% I get e203

in XboX Insiders
    I can't get my system to take this update past 75% I get e203: [IMG] submitted by /u/FrancisEdwood [link] [comments]
  6. Can't install or update games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install or update games: Ive been having this problem for awhile now.... When a game needs updated ex: fortnite, bo4, rainbow six.. it wont ever update it will just forever be on queue and eventually i have to uninstall...
  7. Xbox Can't Update

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Can't Update: Here's the deal: Xbox is connected to the internet fine. It couldn't connect to Xbox Live. So, I removed my account. Then, I tried to re-add my account, but it spun and spun and then the box just...
  8. Can't update xbox one-x console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't update xbox one-x console: I've manged to keep my console function for the last few weeks via the bind + eject + USB system update. It took several tries, but I finally got it to work and boot up correctly, even though now...
  9. Can't start Dead by Daylight and Download the Black Ops 4 Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Dead by Daylight and Download the Black Ops 4 Update: Since 4 Hours I cannot get a Connection to the Xbox Service. Whatever I try, it doesn't work. I looked everywhere for Information but nothing helped. e0132673-c303-40dc-8ebd-9f1f51dae124
  10. Can someone help me?!? Can't update!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me?!? Can't update!!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/onesolo [link] [comments]