Can't update or reset Xbox One

Discus and support Can't update or reset Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today I wanted to turn on my Xbox One, but only the update screen showed up. The update screen stopped at 53%. Tried restart, unplugging for a long... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Juraj Dedič, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Juraj Dedič
    Juraj Dedič Guest

Today I wanted to turn on my Xbox One, but only the update screen showed up. The update screen stopped at 53%.

Tried restart, unplugging for a long time, then

I tried doing the offline update, but it stopped at 59%.

Then I tried to reset it (both to keep games and remove everything), but when i click the reset buttons on screen it just shows the failed update screen again and nothing happens.

Edit: the troubleshooter with the error (which is shown in the image) opens automatically when the update stops

Can't update or reset Xbox One [​IMG]

:)

Juraj Dedič, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't update or reset Xbox One - Similar Threads - Can't update reset

2. Can't join/host multiplayer for new Stardew Co-op update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join/host multiplayer for new Stardew Co-op update: Hi, I was able to host and play the new Stardew Valley co-op for about 6 hours approximately 3 days ago. All of a sudden my friend gets kicked from the game and has been unable to connect to my...
  3. I can't join the Xbox One Update Preview

in XboX Insiders
    I can't join the Xbox One Update Preview: I've enrolled for the Xbox One Update Preview but the pending screen has stayed the same for over 4 days now. It said that it would take about 2 hours for it to register but it's still pending....
  4. Can't update the [Removed] console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't update the [Removed] console: i reseted my Xbox one S, but then i always got stuck on the update part everytime, because everytime i tried to update the console, then it always says 'Something went wrong' and say the error...
  5. Xbox one can't update error 0x80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one can't update error 0x80070570: I cant update my xbox one. Error 0x80070570. I need help. Xbox one is now staying offline. c15db760-0b7d-40f7-bf13-36685537f6b4
  6. Can't Download Update Status Code:4488-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Download Update Status Code:4488-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570: I think I've pretty much exhausted every solution I can find for this error or status code. I cannot seem to find the status code when I search it, I've downloaded the file from my computer to a...
  7. Linksys: Can't update my Xbox One after reset..

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Linksys: Can't update my Xbox One after reset..: Linksys (Powerline Adapters): Can't update my Xbox One after reset.. "Hello, I have been having alot of "sorry that didn't work messages" and couldn't chat consistently or got connection...
  8. I can't launch games, update games , power off the consol in the menu and i can't reset the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't launch games, update games , power off the consol in the menu and i can't reset the ...: When i want launch a games i press "a" and nothing happend When i want reset the factory values i can't that was the same case nothing happen when i press "a" And when i want jsut turn off are...
  9. Can't start xbox one and can't do offline update or total reset while keeping games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't start xbox one and can't do offline update or total reset while keeping games: I've been trying to start my xbox one since yesterday. It doesn't even load the home or anything, i just keep getting the error screen with the two following options: "restart this xbox" and...
  10. Bricked Xbox from update yesterday, offline repair tools don't work can't factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bricked Xbox from update yesterday, offline repair tools don't work can't factory reset: How can I do a factory reset if the Xbox fails when I select and run it? Goes through whole process then doesn't work. Same with OSUDT 2 and 3. Tried offline updates they fail. Chat support for...