Can't update Xbox Live

Discus and support Can't update Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, so I've been trying to update Live all morning and no matter what I try I keep getting this status code: 416B-0000-0080-0300-8007-2746 I've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by deannathewriter, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Can't update Xbox Live

Ok, so I've been trying to update Live all morning and no matter what I try I keep getting this status code:

416B-0000-0080-0300-8007-2746

I've tried restarting my Xbox, clearing my system cache, even restoring my network settings to factory defaults and nothing works. It starts downloading it but after only a few seconds it tells me that it can't download the update and gives me the
    status code.

:)

deannathewriter, Jun 10, 2014
  2. joseph9117
    joseph9117 Guest
    Live Connection Issue

can't sign in xbox live can't install the update

joseph9117, Jun 10, 2014
  3. Xbox Live Can't Update;

Please try updating via a USB stick or CD, as shown under step 5 on
    this page

Mister Fitzer, Jun 10, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Can't update Xbox Live

Hey there deanna!

Before we get started, please read:
    forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx
    And post back in full detail (the questions in bold). This information will help us get better understand your situation.

TIA!

taidara, Jun 10, 2014
  5. joseph9117 Win User

Live Connection Issue

can't sign in xbox live can't install the update
  6. Vulcor7 Win User

Xbox Live with Hughesnet

I can't even sign into xbox live on hughes net...When I turn my console on, it says that an update is required to sign in to xbox live, but it's currently unavailable...I installed the update via flash drive after downloading it on my computer, so I know
    that the update stuck, but I can't sign in to xbox live at all...I can download updates and everything else, just can't sign in...so GAY!!!!
  7. Guwapingz Win User

Update won't allow me to connect.

same here, my lounge xbox can't download the update because it can't connect to live. my bedroom xbox downloaded the update after trying to connect to live a few times. my bedroom xbox, though, can't connect to live now either and it's been updated, whats
    with that? we've been tryna clock gears3 on insane over live, but now we're just gonna watch movies from the rental shop. stink.
  8. Jacyintha Win User

Updating new Dashboard error

8007-2746 means you're having a connectivity issue.

Its a "lovely" cycle - can't update cause it needs to connect to live, can't connect because it needs an update but can't update until it connects to live.

You can try manually installing by going to support.xbox.com and searching for console update - "Update your xbox 360 console" will have the information you need.
  9. Chickun Win User

Optional media update

The Media Update isn't a title update it's actually DLC, unfortunately if you can't connect to Xbox live you can't download DLC. Even if you downloaded it on an alternative Xbox the update wouldn't be signed to work on your console.
Thema:

Can't update Xbox Live

1. Can't update Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Can't update Live

2. Can't update my Xbox Live Privacy Settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't update my Xbox Live Privacy Settings: Hey guy! So I myself don't own an Xbox console, but I have an Xbox account for Windows 10. I am trying to be able to access groups so I can create my own for certain friends to join. When I...
  3. Xbox 360 Can't Process Update, Can't Connect to 360 Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Can't Process Update, Can't Connect to 360 Live: Hi, My Xbox 360 needs an update to connect to Xbox Live. But when I update it, it tells me the update failed, it can't process the update, and it gives me a status code: 4476 - 4497 - 1380 -...
  4. Can't sign into Xbox Live after latest Alpha Skip Ahead update (0x8004886A)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't sign into Xbox Live after latest Alpha Skip Ahead update (0x8004886A): Keep getting the error code (0x8004886A) when trying to sign into xbox live. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  5. Just downloaded the Xbox 360 update and now I can't log into xbox live - any suggestions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just downloaded the Xbox 360 update and now I can't log into xbox live - any suggestions?: I downloaded the recent/latest Xbox 360 update. Now I cannot login to Xbox Live - I keep getting the "password is wrong" error message - any suggestions? Thanks! 5a468e65-124e-4168-851b-1774aed2fce0
  6. Can't connect to Xbox Live since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox Live since last update: After doing the latest update, I have been having trouble staying connected to Xbox Live. Now I can't connect at all. I followed all the guides I could find and still nothing. In a last ditch...
  7. XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE update get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE update get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in...: XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE trying to run update but get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in 8007-0570 but search for that error code says none found. Cannot figure out how to resolve...
  8. Can't download the update for Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download the update for Xbox Live: Every time we try to do an update for live we get an update fail error status code 4467-0000-0080-0300-8007-0070. cant go any further than this. Any help? a7e584e8-00c8-4441-8b28-6310121f87a9
  9. After update can't connect to Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    After update can't connect to Live: I just finished downloading an update a few minutes ago. Everything was normal until it restarted and brought me to the dashboard. It said I wasn't connected to live. I tried connecting and it...
  10. Can't connect to Xbox live after update on 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect to Xbox live after update on 360: It says there are no issues with Xbox service online but on my Xbox 360 it's connected to internet but won't connect to services. I just switched on and updated and now no connection. My Xbox one...