Can't update Xbox Live

Discus and support Can't update Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, so I've been trying to update Live all morning and no matter what I try I keep getting this status code: 416B-0000-0080-0300-8007-2746 I've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by deannathewriter, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Can't update Xbox Live

Ok, so I've been trying to update Live all morning and no matter what I try I keep getting this status code:

416B-0000-0080-0300-8007-2746

I've tried restarting my Xbox, clearing my system cache, even restoring my network settings to factory defaults and nothing works. It starts downloading it but after only a few seconds it tells me that it can't download the update and gives me the
    status code.

:)

deannathewriter, Jun 10, 2014
  2. joseph9117
    joseph9117 Guest
    Live Connection Issue

can't sign in xbox live can't install the update

joseph9117, Jun 10, 2014
  3. Xbox Live Can't Update;

Please try updating via a USB stick or CD, as shown under step 5 on
    this page

Mister Fitzer, Jun 10, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Can't update Xbox Live

Hey there deanna!

Before we get started, please read:
    forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx
    And post back in full detail (the questions in bold). This information will help us get better understand your situation.

TIA!

taidara, Jun 10, 2014
Thema:

Can't update Xbox Live

1. Can't update Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Can't update Live

2. Just downloaded the Xbox 360 update and now I can't log into xbox live - any suggestions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just downloaded the Xbox 360 update and now I can't log into xbox live - any suggestions?: I downloaded the recent/latest Xbox 360 update. Now I cannot login to Xbox Live - I keep getting the "password is wrong" error message - any suggestions? Thanks! 5a468e65-124e-4168-851b-1774aed2fce0
  3. Can't connect to Xbox Live since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox Live since last update: After doing the latest update, I have been having trouble staying connected to Xbox Live. Now I can't connect at all. I followed all the guides I could find and still nothing. In a last ditch...
  4. XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE update get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE update get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in...: XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE trying to run update but get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in 8007-0570 but search for that error code says none found. Cannot figure out how to resolve...
  5. Can't download the update for Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download the update for Xbox Live: Every time we try to do an update for live we get an update fail error status code 4467-0000-0080-0300-8007-0070. cant go any further than this. Any help? a7e584e8-00c8-4441-8b28-6310121f87a9
  6. After update can't connect to Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    After update can't connect to Live: I just finished downloading an update a few minutes ago. Everything was normal until it restarted and brought me to the dashboard. It said I wasn't connected to live. I tried connecting and it...
  7. Can't connect to Xbox live after update on 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect to Xbox live after update on 360: It says there are no issues with Xbox service online but on my Xbox 360 it's connected to internet but won't connect to services. I just switched on and updated and now no connection. My Xbox one...
  8. Can't update Xbox Live region code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't update Xbox Live region code: I have a UK Microsoft Account and I've used it in the past to change my XBOX gamer tag last July. When I am trying to change it now, the gamertag change page is American and wants a new Credit...
  9. i didn't update my console and now i can't connect to xbox live. please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    i didn't update my console and now i can't connect to xbox live. please help me: i can't connect to xbox live after i didn't update my console, please help 2c639370-2975-45f4-8f05-347639dbb203
  10. I can't change my xbox 360 locale even after updating my live account payment details

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't change my xbox 360 locale even after updating my live account payment details: I saw this post on how to change the country of my xbox 360 from this point - Update Microsoft account if Moving to a New Country or Region Unfortunately, my xbox 360 still uses the old address...