cant update xbox live

Discus and support cant update xbox live in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; cant update xbox live I found out that my Boyfriend got his xbox without a memory unit [...] In that case you can simply insert an empty USB drive... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by abbydelaughter, Jan 29, 2019.

1. cant update xbox live

cant update xbox live
    In that case you can simply insert an empty USB drive with at least 1 GB and up to 2TB capacity (for example an USB thumb drive, or a spare USB hard drive that you don't use).

Be aware, that the console will have to format the drive to be usable, which will erase all data on the drive. So make sure you have no important data on the drive, or copy the data somewhere safe first.

After plugging in the USB drive, go to the settings, and under system->storage let the console prepare the USB drive for console storage.

Then try updating the console again.

:)

abbydelaughter, Jan 29, 2019
  2. IKEELU1ST Win User

i just renewed my gold membership for one year

3. InnocentThief28 Win User

Update Problem

ok so the update was good, but I still cant go on xbox LIVE because theres a new window that says downloading updates and now i have problems with that too. And I cant download my xbox LIVE account.
  4. b4i8njoygoh Win User

May 19th update broke my internal wireless?!

same thing happened to me before the update there wasnt any problems and now i cant download the update and i cant connect to xbox live
  5. CHINO MILLAN Win User

Typing text error

having trouble downloading the update cant connect to xbox live
  6. NutzlosAdmir Win User

Red Dead Redemption

I cant connect to Xbox-Live and i dont know why.

I have Internet i can download games, updates... use twitch or youtube

but i cant connect to Xbox-Live and thats the reason why i cant download a Profile

So Sad
Thema:

cant update xbox live

1. cant update xbox live - Similar Threads - cant update live

2. I have updated my billing but I cant deposit my xbox live reward !

in XBoX Rewards
    I have updated my billing but I cant deposit my xbox live reward !: I have in my live reward page this line "Your deposits aren’t going through! Please ensure the billing information listed in your Microsoft Commerce account is correct" so I updated my billing...
  3. cant update cant sign in xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant update cant sign in xbox live: hi it been 3 weeks I'm trying to do update and trying to log in my xbox live account try everything I can and still no luck the error messege is 4467 0000 3080 0300 d000 0185 try...
  4. HELP!! Cant connect to XBOX live due to unavailable update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP!! Cant connect to XBOX live due to unavailable update?: Hi, I am having problems connecting to Xbox live. Worked perfectly well yesterday but today its not. I keep getting a message 'A system update is required to sign in to Xbox live, but the...
  5. cant connect to xbox live until update it wont let me update

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect to xbox live until update it wont let me update: get error code 417F-0000-0080-0300-8007-0070 any ideas what i can do 48693fa4-588e-4f1a-9faa-93372f561eaf
  6. Cant connect to xbox live since the new update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to xbox live since the new update: Havent been able to connect to xbox live since the new update I've tried to do an Xbox live test but it doesnt even pass The first colum.If you had this problem before please help (I can play...
  7. CANT UPDATE X BOX LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANT UPDATE X BOX LIVE: hi my x box 360 when I updated to the x box live a code error occurs: 4099-41f7-1781-c800-0036 and can not do the upgrade>hopefully help me THANKS FOR BEING MINDFUL OF ME....
  8. Problems Connecting to XBOX Live after being on many times. Update failed now I cant connect ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems Connecting to XBOX Live after being on many times. Update failed now I cant connect ...: What Country/State/Province do you live in? US/TN Modem brand & model number: Router brand & model number: Wireless Gateway 1 Technicolor TC8305C If Wireless, are you using a white or black...
  9. After the system update cant connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the system update cant connect to Xbox live: Since the latest system update im unable to connect to Xbox live.After the download update the Xbox restarted and when trying to login got the error 80151909.Tryed another cable and other router...
  10. What is going on? Cant connect to xbox 360 live, have gold membership, will not let me update ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on? Cant connect to xbox 360 live, have gold membership, will not let me update ...: What is going on? I get home today and my xbox 360 cant connect to live, i try and it says i need to update my payment method (which is current and correct). when i try to sign in it says...