Can't upgrade to Ultimate

Discus and support Can't upgrade to Ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Three support chats and two escalations, every attempt to upgrade my Xbox Live Gold to Ultimate fails.....time is running out! Has anyone experienced... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Cannibalon, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Cannibalon
    Cannibalon Guest

Three support chats and two escalations, every attempt to upgrade my Xbox Live Gold to Ultimate fails.....time is running out! Has anyone experienced this and found a solution?

:)

Cannibalon, Jun 25, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Do you get any error code when trying to upgrade? Have you checked your method of payment and if you have any prior payments to settle?
  3. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Try using your PC to buy Ultimate
  4. CQQT Win User

I had this problem, I tried using another device and it worked :)
  5. addy2291 Win User

yeah try with other device or other connection
  6. Smwutches Win User

Game pass ultimate

Since you upgraded to Ultimate, your gold was cancelled and upgraded to Ultimate as well. Cancelling Ultimate also cancels your gold.
Thema:

1. Can't upgrade to Ultimate - Similar Threads - Can't upgrade Ultimate

2. I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate.: I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate because it tells me I'm trying to downgrade an existing subscription. 23d60cae-bcb8-42f3-bc88-132f7a315285
  3. No puedo actualizar a la suscripción de xbox game pass ultimate[Translation-I can't upgrade...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No puedo actualizar a la suscripción de xbox game pass ultimate[Translation-I can't upgrade...: Acabo de pagar un mes de la suscripción gold y me gustaría actualizar al xbox game pass ultimate pero cada vez que lo intento me aparece un mensaje de "Ponerse en contacto con la asistencia de...
  4. I have just upgraded to Ultimate and can't access PC games after installing. Any suggestions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have just upgraded to Ultimate and can't access PC games after installing. Any suggestions?: Hello Support, I just upgraded my Gold to Ultimate to play Age of Empires 2 on my other half's PC. He has Ultimate and has installed the game already on his PC profile. However, when I go to play...
  5. Can't upgrade hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't upgrade hard drive: I have an Xbox One X I attempted to swap the slow stock HDD from to an SSD and found too late the NAND of the console has the OS in the beta ring. The OSU1 is a mere 2 commits behind what I have...
  6. Can't upgrade my year of live to game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't upgrade my year of live to game pass ultimate: Hello, So for the past few days im been trying to upgrade my year of xbox live to ultimate, as it just expired. Every time i try to upgrade i keep getting a "try that again" error. I've contacted...
  7. Não consigo atualizar para o Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-I can't upgrade to Game Pass...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Não consigo atualizar para o Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-I can't upgrade to Game Pass...: Toda vez que eu tento atualizar para o game pass Ultimate aparece essa mensagem de erro [Translation-Every time I try to upgrade to the Ultimate game pass pops up this error message] [img]...
  8. Friend can't upgrade their Minecraft Xbox One Edition to the "Free Update"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend can't upgrade their Minecraft Xbox One Edition to the "Free Update": Friend can't upgrade their Minecraft Xbox One Edition to the "Free Update" please help they won't stop whinging about being unable to get it f724517e-b07f-4b4c-a895-689aa58fec5f
  9. I can't upgrade!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't upgrade!: I'm trying to upgrade microsoft jigsaw to premium, but I just keep getting an error message that says something went wrong, try later. I'n starting to get seriously annoyed by this. Any help at...
  10. Can't upgrade skills in PC Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't upgrade skills in PC Version: I have 4 upgrade points. I can high-lite the 1st upgrade in each category and I see an empty circle. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to apply points! I've tried every key & mouse...