Can't upgrade to Ultimate

Discus and support Can't upgrade to Ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Three support chats and two escalations, every attempt to upgrade my Xbox Live Gold to Ultimate fails.....time is running out! Has anyone experienced... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Cannibalon, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Cannibalon
    Cannibalon Guest

Three support chats and two escalations, every attempt to upgrade my Xbox Live Gold to Ultimate fails.....time is running out! Has anyone experienced this and found a solution?

:)

Cannibalon, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't upgrade to Ultimate - Similar Threads - Can't upgrade Ultimate

2. Can't upgrade my year of live to game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't upgrade my year of live to game pass ultimate: Hello, So for the past few days im been trying to upgrade my year of xbox live to ultimate, as it just expired. Every time i try to upgrade i keep getting a "try that again" error. I've contacted...
  3. Não consigo atualizar para o Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-I can't upgrade to Game Pass...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Não consigo atualizar para o Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-I can't upgrade to Game Pass...: Toda vez que eu tento atualizar para o game pass Ultimate aparece essa mensagem de erro [Translation-Every time I try to upgrade to the Ultimate game pass pops up this error message] [img]...
  4. Friend can't upgrade their Minecraft Xbox One Edition to the "Free Update"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend can't upgrade their Minecraft Xbox One Edition to the "Free Update": Friend can't upgrade their Minecraft Xbox One Edition to the "Free Update" please help they won't stop whinging about being unable to get it f724517e-b07f-4b4c-a895-689aa58fec5f
  5. I can't upgrade!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't upgrade!: I'm trying to upgrade microsoft jigsaw to premium, but I just keep getting an error message that says something went wrong, try later. I'n starting to get seriously annoyed by this. Any help at...
  6. Can't upgrade skills in PC Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't upgrade skills in PC Version: I have 4 upgrade points. I can high-lite the 1st upgrade in each category and I see an empty circle. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to apply points! I've tried every key & mouse...
  7. Why can't I upgrade to Mahjong Premium?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I upgrade to Mahjong Premium?: Why can't I upgrade to Mahjong Premium? I have tried for several months now, and can't get the premium upgrade. HELP 96d07cac-e3cf-46b4-b864-549a00a66335
  8. Why can't we upgrade

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't we upgrade: I mean why can't us regular Xbox one players upgrade to the next version of the Xbox the person has already like iPhone like let's I got a Xbox one why can't the next year I upgrade to Xbox one s...
  9. Upgraded from 360 to Xbox one but now can't purchase games?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgraded from 360 to Xbox one but now can't purchase games?!: Had an xbox 360 and never a problem with purchasing and downloading games. Yesterday set up Xbox One for the first time but when try to purchase Rocket League get a message saying need to change...
  10. Upgraded to Xbox One S from 360, can't use remainder of Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgraded to Xbox One S from 360, can't use remainder of Gold subscription: Hey gang...here's the scenario: Got a new Xbox One S for my kiddo, who was already using a Gold membership on his 360. During the setup, used the same email address (for him), but opted to change...