Can't use A button in menus

Discus and support Can't use A button in menus in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This has been happening for a while now. I start an app or a game and it causes the A button to stop working in menus. I can hit the XBox button and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tbrewst, Jul 27, 2019.

1. /u/tbrewst
    /u/tbrewst Guest

This has been happening for a while now. I start an app or a game and it causes the A button to stop working in menus.

I can hit the XBox button and the menu comes up,But then hitting A doesn't let me make any choices.I can't select any of the recently used programs from the list,or even Home. Restarting the xbox fixes it temporarily but eventually it happens again. I can't even use Report a Problem because I can't choose it once I hold down the XBox button and the menu comes up. Anyone else experience this?

submitted by /u/tbrewst
    [link] [comments]

/u/tbrewst, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't use A button in menus - Similar Threads - Can't button menus

2. Can't see any cancelation button for xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't see any cancelation button for xbox live.: Recently my xbox live ended, and now it asks me to renew it. but i don't have any money right now, and i want to cancel it. 378583a2-3583-4031-bf5e-581a6f675094
  3. Mute button on home screen. can't hear or communicate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mute button on home screen. can't hear or communicate: I suddenly have a mute symbol on my home screen. I can no longer hear or speak through my headsey. I've got a Steel series and these have worked great. anyone any ideas. I have reset my console,...
  4. Can't see battery charge icon when I push the Xbox button

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't see battery charge icon when I push the Xbox button: I'm having trouble with my Xbox One not allowing me to see my controller battery charge, and I have an external hard drive connected through USB. It is saying that I have a controller connected to...
  5. The front push-buttons of my Xbox One do not work anymore so I can't eject my games discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    The front push-buttons of my Xbox One do not work anymore so I can't eject my games discs: Xbox One : Nor the front "power-switch" nor the "eject disc" buttons work anymore. No warning, no error messages, just one day thoose did not respond to any command. So i'm stuck with one game in...
  6. I can't get the RB/LB/home button to click properly after I get the center piece back in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't get the RB/LB/home button to click properly after I get the center piece back in.: Im trying to put the front plate in for hours and its not working. Everytime i put my front plate on the home button and both bumpers get stuck. Everything else looks fine. I made sure the sync...
  7. I can't charge my credits :c. i have 5,728 but The charge button does not appear

in XBoX Rewards
    I can't charge my credits :c. i have 5,728 but The charge button does not appear: I can't charge my credits :c. i have 5,728 but The charge button does not appear 419a0eb4-ad5f-46ea-aa71-4bd307f5f001
  8. Can't change the controller's buttons

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change the controller's buttons: Hello, i am new to this forum, i am writing this post because i have a huge problem with changing the xbox controller's buttons from the xbox settings, 2 weeks ago my controller broke and i...
  9. can't access settings, home button doesn't do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't access settings, home button doesn't do anything: what's going on why isn't the home button working anymore when I press it the screen just goes a bit dark but nothing else, plus I can't access settings?! 9ceed2e7-14d8-467f-93a4-65be7457a324
  10. controller can't use A button

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller can't use A button: Hello I accidentally mapped my a button to unmapped now I can't select things using the A button How do I reset it? 9e8335b6-be62-42af-8c27-9d914a84734c