Can't use D-pad in State of Decay campaign for Xbox One

Discus and support Can't use D-pad in State of Decay campaign for Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can't use D-pad in State of Decay campaign for Xbox One We only have one wireless controller and it works fine with every game even on the dashboard.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x iKn0wRigHt x, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Can't use D-pad in State of Decay campaign for Xbox One

We only have one wireless controller and it works fine with every game even on the dashboard. We uninstalled re-installed the game. Also deleted game progress and reset the console. It does the same thing for other controllers. We tried 2 other controllers
    and d-pad still doesn't work for Radio Comms in State of Decay ONLY.

Please anyone help me

:)

x iKn0wRigHt x, Jul 2, 2016
  2. Judge
    Judge Guest
    Dying Light

State of decay is pretty ace, can't wait for that one.

Judge, Jul 2, 2016
  3. III Cujo III
    III Cujo III Guest
    III Cujo III, Jul 2, 2016
  4. Can't use D-pad in State of Decay campaign for Xbox One

Mister Mascot, Jul 4, 2016
  5. Hi Mister Mascot,

Thanks for the response. I have done that on all controllers. All of them are updated actually and still doesn't work. Sorry if I forgot to add that .-.

x iKn0wRigHt x, Oct 31, 2018
  6. x iKn0wRigHt x Win User

Hi Mister Mascot,

Thanks for the response. I have done that on all controllers. All of them are updated actually and still doesn't work. Sorry if I forgot to add that .-.
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

8. Judge Win User

Dying Light

State of decay is pretty ace, can't wait for that one.
  9. xFlamingSquiDx Win User

State of decay 2 ultimate edition promo

For now just wait but that is the standard time here is some more info -

State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition -
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/State-of-Decay-2-Ultimate-Edition/9N1X7CD94CHM?rtc=1

10. AuraWolf Win User

Games you didnt think you would like but turned out being your favorite!?

State Of Decay, I saw a friend playing it & gave it a download, ended up loving it and bought the State Of Decay YOSE on Xbox One and State Of Decay 2 years later.
Thema:

1. Can't use D-pad in State of Decay campaign for Xbox One - Similar Threads - Can't pad State

2. Can't cancel Minecraft Realms subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't cancel Minecraft Realms subscription: I can't find any way to cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription. When I login to Minecraft on iPad, it says I need to cancel it from the windows store, where it was bought. When I login to the...
  3. Can't add credit for a family member: Check your sender name It contains a prohibited word

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add credit for a family member: Check your sender name It contains a prohibited word: Tried everything including a gift card to solve the problem. Read notes from various forums. Anyone with any ideas of how I can convince Microsoft to take my money, or do they have enough this...
  4. I can't sign into my xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my xbox app: Anytime I try to sign into the Xbox app/ Xbox Gamebar or Microsoft store it just blanks me. Like in the Xbox app when i click the sign in button it go black for about a second and then goes back...
  5. I can't use my 360 Pad Wireless Dongle since the latest Update. Can someone help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use my 360 Pad Wireless Dongle since the latest Update. Can someone help me?: Each time there is an update, the Xbox 360 Pad Wireless Receiver is not supported. I love my old pad, and the dongle is fairly new. I just want to be supported, or to be informed if my device is...
  6. bug in halo 3 can't go past "evac via the landing pad"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bug in halo 3 can't go past "evac via the landing pad": Have tried many times killed all enemy's didn't use any tricks just played through locks up every time. 3431fb6c-485e-4c7c-be6d-14a579d53dd8
  7. i can't reconnect the xbox one pad to the wireless receiver.

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't reconnect the xbox one pad to the wireless receiver.: In Windows 10, i can connect the xbox one pad to the wireless receiver. However, The pad turns off when i don't use it, and when i try to reconnect, the connection is not established and the pad...
  8. I can't registerd my new xbox one pad

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't registerd my new xbox one pad: I bought Xbox one pad for playing Monster hunter world in steam but I can't registerd my pad to microsoft to get warranty, I want to register my pad to microsoft error code : 0HZYT6zRaEiR8Tgy.33...
  9. xbox 360 - can't connect Disney Infinity game pad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 - can't connect Disney Infinity game pad: We just purchased an xbox 360 for our kids for Christmas, and my mom purchased Disney Infinity 3.0 for them. The console works great for playing games from discs. However, we cannot get the Disney...
  10. xbox one pad can't conect to pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one pad can't conect to pc: i buy xbox on pad, reciver The first time I connected it, it worked. but the second time, it is released as soon as it is connected When the controller is turned on, it will turn off...