Can't use money in account

Discus and support Can't use money in account in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have $10 in my account which is expiring today. When I logged in 2 days ago, my account showed $10 available, yesterday (the day before the money is... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Mr Praline, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Mr Praline
    Mr Praline Guest

I have $10 in my account which is expiring today.

When I logged in 2 days ago, my account showed $10 available, yesterday (the day before the money is set to expire) my available balance went to zero, but still showed the money expiring the next day. Why doesn't the money show up in my account, or as an available
    method of payment?

:)

Mr Praline, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't use money in account - Similar Threads - Can't money account

2. Can't add money to a child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add money to a child account: I've been trying to add money to my child's account for a while now, but always get the following error message: Sorry, something went wrong. We're not sure what happened but refreshing the page...
  3. Can't buy something even when I clearly have the money on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy something even when I clearly have the money on my account: I'm trying to buy the xbox game pass that is $1, and I have $1.25 on my account from the microsoft rewards. But its asking me "how do I want to pay the rest?" Like, its $1 and not $9.99. Also, It...
  4. I can't renew my Xbox live with the money in my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't renew my Xbox live with the money in my account.: I cant renew my xbox live account because it wants me to renew a subscription and it dosen't even give you an option to buy it with the money in my xbox account or even cancel it. What do I do...
  5. Child's account - can't add money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child's account - can't add money: For the last two days I've been trying to add Money to the account of my two children, but I cannot. They stem just takes me around in circles. I click add money, it takes me to the screen where...
  6. Can't add money to a child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add money to a child account: I'm trying to add money to a child microsft account so that my son can use it on his xbox. I've done this several times without an issue but there's obviously a problem somewhere. I select £10...
  7. Why Can't I add money to my son's account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I add money to my son's account?: When I try to add money to my son's account, I am asked how much. I select $25 and click Buy. Then I get the following Message "We are having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get...
  8. Can't buy microsoft live gold from account money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't buy microsoft live gold from account money: Hello as the title says when my friend try to choose to pay by selecting the account money it's forcing him to choose the payment metod. why can't he use my account money to buy xbox live gold?...
  9. Why I can't pay xbox 360 games with the money i have on my xbox account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't pay xbox 360 games with the money i have on my xbox account?: I bought an xbox gift card becouse I wanted to buy skate 3 as it's discounted. I bought an xbox one game succesfully but when I try to buy skate 3 it won't allow me to buy it with the money I have...
  10. Money is in my Microsoft account, but I can't use it on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money is in my Microsoft account, but I can't use it on Xbox one: I used a code to add money to, which appears to have been added as when I login to my account on a device that is not my Xbox one, the money is there. When I go the o box store, the balance is...