Can't use my Android devices to watch TV in the OneGuide (USB TV tuner)

Discus and support Can't use my Android devices to watch TV in the OneGuide (USB TV tuner) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This has been an issue for a while! I am no longer able to use OneGuide on my Android devices. For example, on the phone I'm reporting from, the Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheFuri, Jan 18, 2020.

1. /u/TheFuri
    /u/TheFuri Guest

This has been an issue for a while! I am no longer able to use OneGuide on my Android devices.

For example, on the phone I'm reporting from, the Xbox Companion app tells me to set up Live TV on my console in order to view from here. However this has already been set up for USB TV tuner purchased from Microsoft.

I can watch TV and see listings on the console, yet I can no longer use my Android devices to watch TV in the OneGuide.

I know this was turned off for Windows and Windows phone/Windows 10 Mobile, but I was under the impression it would continue working for Android devices.

submitted by /u/TheFuri
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheFuri, Jan 18, 2020
  2. DocMephisto Win User

OneGuide on Xbox One Error: "We've lost your TV listing"

Same.

Full reset, now it wont even allow me to set up the TV tuner. After entering my ZIP code, it just says "We can't find your TV providers".

I get this message under both Settings > TV & OneGuide > OneGuide > USB TV Lineup (says "Not set" and can't set it) and Settings > TV & OneGuide > TV Tuner (says "Complete" but can't change it.)
  3. Justaguyinvegas Win User

Xbox One and TV with built-in tuner

Sadly, not at this time. I use the Xbox One TV tuner to watch TV. That is the only way to get Oneguide functions.
  4. Mack Daddy 1 Win User

Getting ‘We’ve lost your tv lineup.’ Message. When I go through the setup process, it takes me right back to the ‘We've lost your tv lineup.’ Screen again. Fix this! I just want to watch tv!

Same issue. Using Haupage usb tv tuner. Can't watch anything.
  5. SLIM 151proof Win User

Steps for setting up Hauppuage WinTV-HRV 955Q on XBOX One?

After you plug in the wintv usb(you will see a power light come on), if it does not go the setup screen. You can go to Setting,Tv & OneGuide, click on the Device control. Under Devices, you should see "TV tuner settings" click on that, than you will see
    "Set up TV Tuner"
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Cant get live tv working

You shouldn't need to use your TV Tuner with your STB, they two standalone devices for watching TV on your Xbox One. Were you by chance able to try running through that OneGuide setup again?
Thema:

1. Can't use my Android devices to watch TV in the OneGuide (USB TV tuner) - Similar Threads - Can't Android devices

2. I can't play Minecraft realms on my Android phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't play Minecraft realms on my Android phone: I can't play minecraft realms on an Android phone as it says that I have a childs acount but my account is an adult one. Thank you in advance 14a4377d-cca6-4b1f-9991-c0286c0a43e9
  3. Can't sign in to Xbox account on Minecraft (Android)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Xbox account on Minecraft (Android): When I try and sign into my Microsoft account via the Minecraft app it takes a while and then says please try again. After trying multiple times I get a message telling me that it failed to sign...
  4. Can't figure out how to connect Xbox and android phone

in XboX Insiders
    Can't figure out how to connect Xbox and android phone: Controller and phone connected thru Bluetooth just fine. But the app never explained how to connect Xbox and phone. Can someone run me thru how to do it? Please and thanks submitted by...
  5. No puedo jugar multijugador en Minecraft para Android[Translation-I can't play multiplayer...

in XBoX on Mobile
    No puedo jugar multijugador en Minecraft para Android[Translation-I can't play multiplayer...: Lo que sucede es que hoy cuando entre al juego, mi sesion se habia cerrado. Volvi a iniciar sesión y me dispuse a jugar en un servidor de los que estaban ahi como Mineplex, Mineville, etc.. Pero...
  6. Can't sign into the Xbox App. (Android)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't sign into the Xbox App. (Android): I input the last 4 digits of my phone number in order to get a code. When I get it, I confirm that it's me. Once it shows me my Gamer Picture & offers me a button saying "Let's Play", I'm merely...
  7. I can't join my friend's world using android

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't join my friend's world using android: I'm trying and trying to join on my friend's world but it always took almost 1 minute and then says "Unable to connect to world" please help me i'm using android and new minecraft version 1.14.1.3...
  8. Can't sign in to Mincraft for Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Mincraft for Android: I have read the forums and all I even ask for help to the community but nothing they say to do works. I trie signing to xbox live firts then sign into minecraft but it jus goes to the sign in...
  9. Can't cast to Xbox via android phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't cast to Xbox via android phone: My Xbox does not show when searching for players on my phone selecting the cast button for Netflix or YouTube. Device connections are set to allow connections from any device, allow play to...
  10. I can't sign into my account on Android device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my account on Android device: i can't sign into my account on Android device, do you have any idea? Thanks a lot. Marco 8d1a49ed-8e6a-429f-b1a3-86d24c673462