cant use my apps or play games online - xbox360

Discus and support cant use my apps or play games online - xbox360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi there i have created and microsoft account but cannot download, play online or watch netflix or youtube on my xbox360. continues to tell me i need... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LucklessGuide62, Aug 22, 2019.

1. cant use my apps or play games online - xbox360

hi there

i have created and microsoft account but cannot download, play online or watch netflix or youtube on my xbox360.

continues to tell me i need to sign in or contact xboxlive.com.

how do i fix this problem?

:)

LucklessGuide62, Aug 22, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Guide

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with using Xbox Live on your Xbox 360 console.

I would first recommend
    removing your account
    from your console and then re-adding it back on. This can be done by following these simple steps:

1. Go to settings and select System.
    2. Select Storage.
      Note If you don’t connect any external storage devices to your console, select
      Hard Drive. If you do use external storage, select All Devices.
    3. Select Profiles.
    4. Select the Xbox profile that you want to delete.
    5. Select Delete.
    6. Select Delete Profile Only – This deletes the Xbox profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

I would then recommend that you
    clear your cache
    and then re-download your profile. This can be done with these steps:

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select
      System Settings.
    2. Select Storage.
    1. Highlight but don’t select a storage device, and then press Y
      on your controller for Device Options.
    2. On the Device Options screen, select
      Clear System Cache.
    3. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select
      Yes.
    4. Restart your console.

You can then proceed to add your account once more. Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  3. Astro Zombie357 Win User

Server

i cant play a game online but i can use the apps.
  4. Beck MD Win User

CANT USE ONLINE GAMES AND APPS

I too have got the same problem, I have tried a hard reset and re-booted my router to no avail.
  5. GrowlingYapper Win User

Beck MD I'm in the preview program and it is a known issue it does need fixing quick time.
  6. GrowlingYapper Win User

Go to settings/network choose offline press console button 8 seconds, Power back up go to settings/network choose online hope this helps it worked for me, you will need to sign in good luck.
Thema:

1. cant use my apps or play games online - xbox360 - Similar Threads - cant apps play

2. Xbox app cant change volume on tv anymore

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app cant change volume on tv anymore: Ive been using the xbox one companion app for about a year now and up until recently the volume control has stopped working. Everything else works fine; the controller buttons, home button, i can...
  3. Cant connect bluetooth controller to game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Cant connect bluetooth controller to game streaming app: I want to stream games from my console everything is checked off and now im at the point where i have to pair my controller and when i attempt to press the button for 3 seconds and check bluetooth...
  4. Cant connect Phone app to streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Cant connect Phone app to streaming: Greeting everyone. I recently got back on after taking a break of several months. Got my xbox updated to the latest aplha preview and installed the Streaming App on my Android. I am not part of...
  5. I cant play one of my bought movies in films & tv app

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant play one of my bought movies in films & tv app: Code: 0xc101ab80 - Playback not possible I bought this in 2014, and it shows up in my library with my other films i bought. Same error occurs on Xbox app and Windows 10....
  6. i cant connect to the server and my app shuts down before i can start playing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant connect to the server and my app shuts down before i can start playing.: i am trying to enter the Bingo app and whenever i want to start playing,, i can usually pick the number of cards i want to play, but then the app shuts down for no apparent reason. frustrating to...
  7. cant play games on my computer cuz of a x.box app???!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play games on my computer cuz of a x.box app???!!: hello i can´t play on my computer cuz of a crap app xbox that i never use. how do i unstall that crap. Can´t even enter games cuz of it. c465a0de-b00d-4e52-92cf-bb1b7c2f8513
  8. I cant play games because i get internet issue errors but i can use tv and streaming apps just ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play games because i get internet issue errors but i can use tv and streaming apps just ...: My xbox is connected and online but I can't play games online atm. I've tried Destiny and ESO and got kicked both times for connection issues. When i test my network connection it says "your...
  9. i just brought gold but cant join partys or play online but can use the apps that require gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just brought gold but cant join partys or play online but can use the apps that require gold: PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!! HARD RESTING DIDNT WORK 020fe350-81eb-4637-8591-1c1c375b3f62
  10. I cant play apps 0x80073cf6

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant play apps 0x80073cf6: i followed on screen instructions and typed this: 0x80073cf6 yet nothing came up. I was only trying to watch crunchy roll. 2c231bbc-6dc6-4b9d-9d7f-a3a1fdc9bc22