Cant use my dashboard.

Discus and support Cant use my dashboard. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Nothing is working on my xbox one. i cant sign in and out, i cant play games, cant get to settings, cant use apps, nothing works. needs fixed... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by King IKazma, Nov 6, 2015.

1. King IKazma
    King IKazma Guest

Cant use my dashboard.

Nothing is working on my xbox one. i cant sign in and out, i cant play games, cant get to settings, cant use apps, nothing works. needs fixed ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

King IKazma, Nov 6, 2015
  2. unable to use smart glass for netflix with the new xbox dashboard

just got the update and i cant use my iphone 6 xbox one smart glass when in the app netflix everything is connected i can do everything on the dashboard with the smart glass app just when im in netflix i cant use it the only function that was working while
    in the netflix app is to go home button which brings u to the dashboard, i cant move or select or use any buttons on the smart glass when netflix is open

xxLupinTheIIIxx, Nov 6, 2015
  3. Crimson Map pack troubles with code on different xbox

I think you can just use download history. I cant check my xbox specifically right now but its somewhere in the settings dashboard.

IsaacClarkeSNL, Nov 6, 2015
  4. Cant use my dashboard.

Hey there King IKazma!

Sorry to hear about the issue! Just to clarify, are you participating in the Preview Program? If so, you will need to make a post in the Xbox One Preview Forums. This way the proper folks can address
    the issue. Thanks!

Mister Quimby, Nov 9, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Cant use my dashboard.

Hey there King IKazma!

Sorry to hear about the issue! Just to clarify, are you participating in the Preview Program? If so, you will need to make a post in the Xbox One Preview Forums. This way the proper folks can address
    the issue. Thanks!
  6. Jacinth-E788840B-EC8 Win User

where is the Easter Egg Hunt 2012 on the dashboard?

Uhh cant find it on the dashboard and im in US to
  7. ZACK JOHNSON1 Win User

30 day free trial

but i cant access it through my dashboard
  8. Lightz Out Win User

Xbox freezing before Dashboard loads

My xbox just started doing the same thing bro. They better fix it soon I want to use my netflix but I cant get to the dashboard :/
  9. ShaneSt.Louis Win User

Xbox Live Issues?

I cant seem to get on youtube app, I shouldn't have signed up for dashboard update as I cant even get into the private forums for the dashboard update to tell my problems =(
Thema:

Cant use my dashboard.

1. Cant use my dashboard. - Similar Threads - Cant dashboard

2. I cant claim a "xbox live gold for 2$" offer that appears in my dashboard and homescreen.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant claim a "xbox live gold for 2$" offer that appears in my dashboard and homescreen.: Just this afternoon i was about to play my game when i got a "get gold for 2$" offer. I clicked on it as soon as i saw it, but i got sent to the normal "10$ for 1 month" tab. I have been trying...
  3. Cant get offer on the dashboard

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cant get offer on the dashboard: when I log onto my xbox account there is an promotion on the home screen that reads "Exclusive offer just for you, one month free of Xbox Live Gold" I click on the box to get the free month and...
  4. Accidentally deleted pre order codes on xbox dashboard and cant retrieve

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted pre order codes on xbox dashboard and cant retrieve: Hi i accidently deleted my pre-order codes For a pre-order and cant retrieve them please help Thanks Scott 5584651d-12c9-42a7-8eba-64475cf3ea5d
  5. preview dashboard, cant download stick of truth pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    preview dashboard, cant download stick of truth pre order: seems to be a known issue, but nobody can answer as to why....... pre ordered fractured but whole, cannot install the pre order game stick of truth, it gives no option to download anywhere, tried...
  6. Dashboard stuck, cant connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard stuck, cant connect to live: help please. My dashboard is pretty much a blank screen with the mini menu on the left, my games and apps box is on the eight and thats it. When i click connect to xbox live it just takes me to...
  7. cant get to my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant get to my dashboard: i don't kno if anyone else is having this issue but when i get to my dashboard for rewards it keeps kicking me to the join rewards page...im already a member though and just wanna check on my...
  8. Stuck on green loading screen or cant get to your dashboard do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on green loading screen or cant get to your dashboard do this: I woke up one day and my xbox one console wasn't getting past the green xbox loading screen. After waiting 30 minutes I realized something was really wrong. Luckily I found a way to reset my xbox...
  9. Xbox one cant go to dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one cant go to dashboard: Can anyone please help!? when I start up my xbox it does the normal loading screen but then instead of going to the dashboard it opens the games and applications folder. From there I cant do...
  10. Cant control my dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant control my dashboard.: Hello. Iv'e been trying to get my Xbox one dashboard to load and register when i go and try to select a game and it will not let me. my background will not show up nor will it let me scroll left...