Can't Use My New Debit Card

Discus and support Can't Use My New Debit Card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to put in my new debit card info (e.g. name, number, etc.) for when and if I need to make payments on my Xbox for movies, games, or DLC, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NickHoltz, Oct 23, 2019.

1. NickHoltz
    NickHoltz Guest

I'm trying to put in my new debit card info (e.g. name, number, etc.) for when and if I need to make payments on my Xbox for movies, games, or DLC, but the settings are not accepting it. What should I do?

:)

NickHoltz, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't Use My New Debit Card - Similar Threads - Can't Debit Card

2. A bug that can't be reported

in XboX Insiders
    A bug that can't be reported: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  3. Can't buy a backwards compatible game even though I have my debit card registered.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy a backwards compatible game even though I have my debit card registered.: When I choose to see the price of halo 3 and then continue with the purchase, it just comes up with the message "you have no valid payment options on file..." I have checked multiple times and I...
  4. I can't add my debit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't add my debit card: Every time i try, it tells me to contact my bank and to add another form of payment, already contacted my bank, reseted the card, and it still doesn't work, what can i do?...
  5. i can't buy games, nor register my debit card information

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't buy games, nor register my debit card information: hello, every time I want to buy something from the store, a message would appear, saying that I have to use another type of payment, I use PayPal and I can't register my debit card for some...
  6. can't pay for the game with a debit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't pay for the game with a debit card: can't pay for the game via debit card signed to my account. visa card working –04/19, games end subscriptions bought, the money on tha card. when paying writes that the card is not working offers...
  7. Debit card is on my Xbox but can't purchase free things

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Debit card is on my Xbox but can't purchase free things: my debit card is on my Xbox and works everywhere else but when I try to get something free it says please add a valid payment instrument. I love xbox but this is really starting to get annoying...
  8. Can't add any credit card or debit card to my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add any credit card or debit card to my account.: I have a paypal account associated with my account, yesterday I bought Bioshock Infinite & that worked fine. Then afterwards I tried to buy another game & it wouldn't let me. Gave me some kind...
  9. I can't buy with my debit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy with my debit card: I'm having trouble with my debit card, I've tried several times to adquire an xbox game in promotion it expires in 3 days, but once i put my data it rejects my card saying i should contact my bank...
  10. I can't purchase Xbox live through debit/PayPal payments or code redemption on my console ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't purchase Xbox live through debit/PayPal payments or code redemption on my console ...: Hey guys im having trouble trying to purchase Gold Xbox live on my console and pc. I've tried using my debit card to make the purchase aswell as through PayPal both billing methods didnt work. I...