Can't use my wireless controller at friend's house

Discus and support Can't use my wireless controller at friend's house in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one wireless controller works fine on my xbox one but it is not recognized when I try to use it on another xbox one.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Beacon Hill Rob, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Can't use my wireless controller at friend's house

My xbox one wireless controller works fine on my xbox one but it is not recognized when I try to use it on another xbox one.

:)

Beacon Hill Rob, Jan 1, 2014
  2. B0RrN2K1LL
    B0RrN2K1LL Guest
    controller connection issues

So yesterday my controller was working fine, wireless connection to my xbox and everything. Then i went to a friends house and used a play and charge kit to connect to my friend's xbox and it worked fine. I come home today and now my controller can't connect
    to my xbox through wireless even when i try to reestablish connections and everything. My other controller can connect to my xbox right now using wireless. Anyone have any solutions?

B0RrN2K1LL, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Ryuu64
    Ryuu64 Guest
    Networking Issue

I would agree with you but I hard-lined it at a friend's house, no kicking. WTF? I know hard-line is better but wireless still shouldn't kick me. Especially when my router and modem is better than my friend's.

Ryuu64, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Can't use my wireless controller at friend's house

never mind, I just wasn't holding the sync button down long enough

Beacon Hill Rob, Jan 1, 2014
Thema:

Can't use my wireless controller at friend's house

1. Can't use my wireless controller at friend's house - Similar Threads - Can't wireless controller

2. 我的xbox无线适配器无法和xbox one手柄连接 I can't connect the xbox one wireless controller with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    我的xbox无线适配器无法和xbox one手柄连接 I can't connect the xbox one wireless controller with the...: 我购买了xbox one 线手柄和配套的Xbox 线适配器,在安装驱动后并不能连接,手柄只能通过有线和蓝牙模式连接。我尝试在其他电脑上连接时,手柄可以与 线适配器连接,我已经尝试过更改usb口,重装驱动,重新启动电脑等办法,均没有反馈。 I purchased the Xbox One wireless controller and the accompanying Xbox...
  3. Can't Get my Wired Wireless X-Box 360 Controller To Work

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Get my Wired Wireless X-Box 360 Controller To Work: Maybe I'm misinformed, but I believe it's possible to use old X-Box 360 controllers for PC games now. I'm not sure if this is only limited to just X-Box One games on PC or if it can be used for...
  4. Can't use my Xbox 360 wireless controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't use my Xbox 360 wireless controller: Hello, my problem is the one in the subject: i can't use my xbox 360 wireless controller when I play the Xbox Game Pass for PC. When I start any game, the controller is not detected, but with all...
  5. I can't turn on my wireless xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't turn on my wireless xbox 360 controller: I got these wireless controllers from my cousin and I replaced the batteries in the battery pack but it won't turn on (I tried all four controllers) What do I do? I don't have a cable for the...
  6. Xbox wireless controller can't connect to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox wireless controller can't connect to PC: I've had my Xbox wireless controller for more than a year. I used it yesterday and it worked perfectly. Today I can't connect it to my PC. When I press the Xbox button on it, the light just flash,...
  7. can't connect razer kraken pro v2 headset to wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't connect razer kraken pro v2 headset to wireless controller: Hi Support, My son just got a new razer kraken pro V2 headset. we connected it directly to the wireless controller of Xbox one X . controller version is 3.1.1221.0 The headset work (we can...
  8. Why can't my Xbox One S wireless controller detect headsets?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my Xbox One S wireless controller detect headsets?: I bought my Xbox one S Wireless Controller in August 2018, and the 3.5mm headphone jack has been working fine. Then, yesterday it just stopped working completely. Can someone help me?...
  9. Xbox One Wireless Controller disconnects or can't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Wireless Controller disconnects or can't connect: Post title is an Xbox support subject, which, I thought I'd add another solution to. The final solution (#9) is to seek service for your Xbox One. In other words, you've tried everything to...
  10. I can't connect two wired and two wireless controllers at the same time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect two wired and two wireless controllers at the same time.: I can't connect two wired controllers at the same time. I can connect one wired and two wireless but when I put another wired one in it doesn't connect. Why is this?...