Can't use PayPal as secondary payment method on Xbox One.

Discus and support Can't use PayPal as secondary payment method on Xbox One. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not completely sure if this is a bug or just a lacking feature but whenever I try to purchase something w/ the money on my Microsoft Account it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ryanhummel, Apr 16, 2014.

1. ryanhummel
    ryanhummel Guest

I'm not completely sure if this is a bug or just a lacking feature but whenever I try to purchase something w/ the money on my Microsoft Account it doesn't allow me to pay the rest through Paypal and tries to force me to pay the rest w/ a credit card. If
    this is just a lacking feature I find it weird as I can use PayPal in this way just fine on my Xbox 360.

:)

ryanhummel, Apr 16, 2014
  2. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Manage your Xbox LIVE payment options

Overview

You can choose to use more than one payment method for your Xbox LIVE account. The payment options include credit cards and PayPal accounts. You can use these payment options to buy items from Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

The 2-year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract uses only credit cards as the payment option. The other payment options like Debit Cards, Prepaid cards and PayPal are not valid for this subscription. However, you can change your payment to another credit card.

If it is before the end of the two years and there is no credit card associated with your account, it is assumed you have terminated the subscription, and you will be charged an Early Termination Fee and any applicable taxes.

It is easy to edit your payment options on your console or at Xbox.com

Steps to Follow

Add or change a payment option using your console

1) Use your Xbox LIVE gamertag to Sign in.

2) Proceed to Settings and then select Account.

3) Select Manage Payment Options, and then choose either of the following:
    • If you want to add a new credit card, select Add Credit Card.
    • If you want to use your PayPal account on Xbox LIVE, select Add PayPal. You will be required to enter your PayPal username and password. Follow the instructions to add PayPal as a payment option. You cannot use PayPal as a payment option for the 2 year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract. PayPal is not available in all regions.
    4) After making changes to payment options, select Update Payment Option.

Add or Change a payment option on Xbox.com

1) Go to My Account.

2) Select Payments and Billings and click on Manage Payment Options.

3) You may be required to Sign in using your Microsoft account (email and password).

4) Proceed to do either of the following:

If you want to edit a payment option, select Edit.

If you want to add a payment option, you can do either of the following:
    • Click on Add New Credit Card and enter the credit card information
    • Click on PAY with PayPal and follow the instructions.

xboxfelix, Apr 16, 2014
  3. MattReptar
    MattReptar Guest
    I canceled Payment to Microsoft with paypal HELP

Uh, can't you just add Paypal as a payment method again?

MattReptar, Apr 16, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't use PayPal as secondary payment method on Xbox One. - Similar Threads - Can't PayPal secondary

2. Can't renew my Game Pass using Paypal

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't renew my Game Pass using Paypal: Hi everyone! Two months ago, I tried the Game Pass for a month. Now, I'm trying to renew it (and get the 1€/3 months deal), but I encounter a strange error : "WEG7dGQb4kKc6BtK.0.0.20.15" - I...
  3. Why can't I pay xbox live gold with paypal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I pay xbox live gold with paypal?: Hey, I've got a free month of Xbox Live Gold and today the subscription extended. I added my mobile nummer 1 month ago to get the free month but now I wan't to pay with my paypal but everytime I...
  4. Can't delete paypal from my paiyment

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't delete paypal from my paiyment: Hi, I try to delete paypal from my payment methods, but each time i press on delete and i accept, i go back to my payment method and Paypal is still there... I want to delete it because i want...
  5. I can't sign into my PayPal account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my PayPal account: when I try to get into my PayPal account it won't let me bb4f93b8-b70a-454e-a34a-5b1062576637
  6. I can't connect my PayPal account to Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect my PayPal account to Xbox: Hi. I have tried to connect a PayPal account to my xbox and it says that I need to speak to my bank. I have spoken and they have said to speak to the merchant... Can someone help me? Thanks...
  7. Can't renew Xbox pass with Paypal even though I have money on it and everything works fine ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew Xbox pass with Paypal even though I have money on it and everything works fine ...: Hello there, I've signed up for the free 14 day trial, and now I can't pay it with paypal even though I have money on my associated account and my debit card is OK and has money on it. This is...
  8. Can't purchase anything with my paypal ???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't purchase anything with my paypal ???: nothing is unpaid and sometimes its say ''something went wrong by our side'' or something like that (i'm in french) OR '' we can't process your purchase'' Ghg2sJz6FU6A9lm3.202.1.17.14...
  9. Can't connect my paypal to my xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect my paypal to my xbox live account: Hi, I would like to play borderlands 2 for free with my xbox gold account, but it says i have to change my payment options and connect my paypal/creditcard. But when i want to change my payment...
  10. New power supply, can't checkout with paypal

in XBoX on Consoles
    New power supply, can't checkout with paypal: Hello, I have an xbox one and i want to replace my power supply with a new one. When i try to do this this, i can't checkout with paypal. I can only add a new pay method (creditcard). However, i...