cant use redeem code

Discus and support cant use redeem code in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was redeeming a game code but when i entered code this error happened: We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ALISHOKATI, Apr 8, 2019.

1. ALISHOKATI
    ALISHOKATI Guest

cant use redeem code

I was redeeming a game code but when i entered code this error happened:

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

what does this error exactly mean ???

:)

ALISHOKATI, Apr 8, 2019
  2. grfootball80 Win User

cant use redeem code

If you are still having this problem, I would do a hard reset and make sure you connection is good. Might want to reset your router.
  3. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

cant use redeem code

This could mean that your connection is unstable and it is unable to process at this time. I would suggest attempting to restart your console and try again.
  4. {Parity} Win User

cant use redeem code

Try logging in on a different device and try the code again. For some reason it just couldn't redeem the code. Let us know how it goes.
  5. ChaosGamerAH Win User

Minecraft redeem code

so xbox minecraft code cant be used to redeem java minecraft?
  6. MonkeySeaDewMC Win User

No longer able to use Minecraft for Windows 10, being notified to repurchase on computer that already has it

I used a redeem code to get it, but the code only works once, and it is a one time code from Mojang.

And I not only cant use my normal account, I cant access the xbox signin page.
Thema:

cant use redeem code

1. cant use redeem code - Similar Threads - cant redeem code

2. Cant redeem code and remove payment method

in XboX Insiders
    Cant redeem code and remove payment method: It won't let me redeem my code it's pissing me off, I've got game pass code and Xbox live code and it says there is a problem with my bill on a card and won't let me renew any thing submitted by...
  3. I redeemed a code for minecraft win 10 but i cant play on a different pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for minecraft win 10 but i cant play on a different pc: got minecraft windows 10 edition by redeeming a code on an old computer ( i got the code through an xbox bundle ) and on my new pc it forces me to play the trial when i have the full game on my...
  4. I cant redeem code from amazon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem code from amazon: I purchased a digital code for the Kinetic Adventure game on Amazon for my Xbox 360 Items OrderedPriceKinect Adventures - Xbox 360 Digital CodeSold By: Amazon.com Services LLC...
  5. Cant redeem a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem a code: Hi guys, I pre ordered a game via Amazon and got a DLC code to my Email Adresss. But I cant redeem it. This is the error message: _________________________________________________________...
  6. I cant redeem my XBGP code(*Help*)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant redeem my XBGP code(*Help*): my code is unreadable,is there any way to be able to activate this code using the invoice? a2c42bd5-b915-43f2-99bc-b2963fe9141f
  7. Cant redeem windows 10 minecraft code

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem windows 10 minecraft code: so i recently found out about you guys offering a copy of the windows 10 edition of minecraft to people who owned java, and i wanted to get it to play with my friend whos on xbox. however when i...
  8. my freind from a diffrent region bought me a gift but i cant redeem the code bc its from a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my freind from a diffrent region bought me a gift but i cant redeem the code bc its from a...: i tried getting a new code through xbox support and i waited 24 hours and i just recivied the message . i was wondering how i'd go about that. and get a new code for my region. or even a refund...
  9. i bought java edition minecraft and i cant redeem a code for windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought java edition minecraft and i cant redeem a code for windows 10 edition: the message says "It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!" and i would...
  10. Cant redeem game codes for Gears of war 2 and 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem game codes for Gears of war 2 and 3: Bought xbox x Gears edition, came with 4 redeem codes, 1 for games 4 and 5 and 3 more for games 1 - 3. Code for games 1, 4 and 5 worked but not for 2 or 3. It says i cant aquire this item in my...