cant use redeem code

Discus and support cant use redeem code in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was redeeming a game code but when i entered code this error happened: We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ALISHOKATI, Apr 8, 2019.

1. ALISHOKATI
    ALISHOKATI Guest

cant use redeem code

I was redeeming a game code but when i entered code this error happened:

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

what does this error exactly mean ???

:)

ALISHOKATI, Apr 8, 2019
  2. grfootball80 Win User

cant use redeem code

If you are still having this problem, I would do a hard reset and make sure you connection is good. Might want to reset your router.
  3. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

cant use redeem code

This could mean that your connection is unstable and it is unable to process at this time. I would suggest attempting to restart your console and try again.
  4. {Parity} Win User

cant use redeem code

Try logging in on a different device and try the code again. For some reason it just couldn't redeem the code. Let us know how it goes.
  5. MonkeySeaDewMC Win User

No longer able to use Minecraft for Windows 10, being notified to repurchase on computer that already has it

I used a redeem code to get it, but the code only works once, and it is a one time code from Mojang.

And I not only cant use my normal account, I cant access the xbox signin page.
  6. westy69-06F45ACA-F38 Win User

Cant purchase anything from the store..

same here trying to use redeem code for fifa 15. cant do it on console or on website
Thema:

cant use redeem code

1. cant use redeem code - Similar Threads - cant redeem code

2. Cant redeem game codes for Gears of war 2 and 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem game codes for Gears of war 2 and 3: Bought xbox x Gears edition, came with 4 redeem codes, 1 for games 4 and 5 and 3 more for games 1 - 3. Code for games 1, 4 and 5 worked but not for 2 or 3. It says i cant aquire this item in my...
  3. i cant redeem a code :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant redeem a code :(: When I redeem the code it tells me that I have to update my billing information and when I finish I give in ready and it does not update or change my code b0772776-95e6-451c-94a0-8f6aaa7cd3ff
  4. i cant redeem my minecraft windows 10 edition code

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant redeem my minecraft windows 10 edition code: ive owned miencraft since december 2013 *Mod Removed Link* and u heard that in you had an account before october 2018 you could get windows 10 edition for free and i tried going to redeem my code...
  5. I cant redeem my xbox live gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant redeem my xbox live gold code: I cant redeem my xbox live gold code and it doesnt even show an error or something 5ae09bad-84f0-4e74-ab9f-c981152433c4
  6. Cant redeem my code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem my code: Hi, I got a code with FH4 which gives me 3000Ft (Hungarian) and i cant redeem the code, because it says that "This code has already been redeemed", but i didn't redeem it. I have this code since...
  7. REFUND Cant Redeem Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    REFUND Cant Redeem Code: Since i live in the US i purchased Bo4 Deluxe Edition Pounds (UK) currency as a gift to redeem on my other account which wouldnt let me eventhough i changed regions and location on my Xbox 1....
  8. Cant redeem my code for Battlefield V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem my code for Battlefield V: Hello everyone, Today I received a brand new Xbox one S and found that I can not use the code of Battlefield V. On the card with the code is: Redeem at microsoft.com/redeem. When I enter the code...
  9. I redeem a code to a game and now I cant find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeem a code to a game and now I cant find it: I redeem a code to a game and now I cant find it 694109dd-d978-473a-9fc7-78e35ac59fd3
  10. Cant Redeem Code in the XBox Store Nor on the Website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Redeem Code in the XBox Store Nor on the Website: I recently recieved a code for some loot crates in Elder Scrolls: Online. When I go to redeem the code in the store, the "next" button is greyed out so I'm unable to actually redeem it. Same...