Can't use the balance on my account.

Discus and support Can't use the balance on my account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've successfully put money onto my account but when I try to purchase anything it will only let me use a credit card (which i don't even use) and does... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Azriel x Runo, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Can't use the balance on my account.

I've successfully put money onto my account but when I try to purchase anything it will only let me use a credit card (which i don't even use) and does not let me change payment my payment options I just receive error code 80190843

:)

Azriel x Runo, Mar 25, 2014
  2. cliovincent
    cliovincent Guest
    Can't use my Luxemburgish account balance

Hi, I have an account balance of about 150 € in the Luxemburg region, but I can't buy anything with it as Luxemburg doesn't exist as far as Xbox is concerned. How can I transfer the money to a region that is supported?

cliovincent, Mar 25, 2014
  3. Why can't I use my MS account balance?!?

Yes, I was trying to make the purchase on the website. How am I supposed to know that I can't use my MS account balance on the website? Not everyone stalks the forums before making a purchase!

The website was more than happy to accept the prepaid code!

If I can't make purchases on the website with my MS account balance, it should

#1 - clearly state that I can't use MS account balance to pay for purchases via website

AND

#2 - it shouldn't accept the prepaid card code on the website!

Now how do I use the MS account balance?

DistantSpore3, Mar 25, 2014
  4. Can't use the balance on my account.

If you're trying to buy content from xbox.com, that is why you can't, as the site hasn't been updated yet to use your Microsoft account credit. To buy content using your credit you should use the console instead.

StuartATrueRed, Mar 26, 2014
Thema:

Can't use the balance on my account.

1. Can't use the balance on my account. - Similar Threads - Can't balance account

2. 為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance?: 為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance? 3b50af12-2228-40e9-8dec-a0bd181e892b
  3. I can't buy gamepass with my account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't buy gamepass with my account balance: Hello, the problem I have is that I cannot buy ultimate gamepass with account balance because it appears to me that how I want to pay the rest but I don't have a card or paypal help me...
  4. I can't pay an outstanding balance in mi Xbox account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't pay an outstanding balance in mi Xbox account...: I wanted to renovate my Xbox Live but I have an outstanding balance so I wanted to pay it. The problem is that Xbox don't let me pay it, it is impossible, any way to solve this situation?...
  5. I can't purchase games and [Mod Removed] with my Microsoft Account balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't purchase games and [Mod Removed] with my Microsoft Account balance: So I bought a prepaid code that had exactly $50 in USD and redeemed it on Dec. 29, 2014, right now (Dec. 31) I tried purchasing the game: Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare and the only option it...
  6. Can't Purchase Using Account Balance?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Purchase Using Account Balance?: First, I redeemed a couple $25 card codes and correctly received a $50 balance on my account. I used it to buy a couple things using the marketplace via my xbox 360 console. Everything was fine,...
  7. Can't purchase anything using account balance money.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase anything using account balance money.: I'm trying to buy fibbage from the marketplace and it's not coming up with the option to use my account balance money. I have $8 on it and it costs $7, I have tried seeing if it worked with any...
  8. Can't use my Luxemburgish account balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use my Luxemburgish account balance: Hi, I have an account balance of about 150 € in the Luxemburg region, but I can't buy anything with it as Luxemburg doesn't exist as far as Xbox is concerned. How can I transfer the money to a...
  9. Can't buy games with account balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't buy games with account balance: Hello, need help!! I've recently brought an Xbox one s and added $25 dollars to my account balance. When I go to the purchasing page I can't find the option to use my account balance. It comes...
  10. Why can't I use balance in my account on game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I use balance in my account on game?: I get an email saying my promotional balance will expire in June but it doesn't give me an option to use it to buy games. ee8dbdab-f5a5-4560-9067-e8beae4cbe61