Can't use the greek keyboard on XBOX One after the last update

Discus and support Can't use the greek keyboard on XBOX One after the last update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So i updated to the latest version (yes I am alpha skip ahead insider) and changed the keyboard language to greek but it doesn't work for me. It still... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/m1kemath, Jul 13, 2020.

1. /u/m1kemath
    /u/m1kemath Guest

So i updated to the latest version (yes I am alpha skip ahead insider) and changed the keyboard language to greek but it doesn't work for me. It still shows me the English keyboard in chat, Microsoft Edge and other apps.

submitted by /u/m1kemath
    [link] [comments]

/u/m1kemath, Jul 13, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Piccoroz Win User

Either W10 or the new Xbox One Preview Controller Update broke compatibility in PC games.

I have the exact same problem, the xbox one controller totally disables keyboard input in games. Just yesterday I was able to play with the controller using the chatpad for keyboard shortcuts, today I come to find Windows 10 had an update and now I can't
    use either the chatpad or the keyboard in the games with controller support.
  3. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

How could or would a game like Age of Empires work on console?

the original Xbox only came with a controller. the Xbox 360 only came with a controller. the Xbox One comes with a controller. you can't buy an Xbox One with a Keyboard and Mouse.
    in my opinion if they don't sell them with a Keyboard and Mouse they shouldn't have support for Keyboard and Mouse. if you want to use
    Keyboard and Mouse you should play on a PC and not on a console.
  4. Haftzes Win User

Xbox Live Store and Services not working (In-game also)

Greek Marketplace for Xbox 360 still down after 2 weeks ... greek representatives of xbox still unaware of when they will fix it, it seems summer holidays affect us all ( joke ) please FIX IT FAST it's hillarius being down for 2 weeks and none have a clue
    about it .... Hope waking up tomorrow and been fixed !
  5. snikefriend Win User

Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix]

Greek account, Greek region. Xbox is not supporting Greek system language for now.
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Keyboard

Hello
    Zidik245

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I understand that you're having issues with your keyboard not working since the last Fortnite update last month.

I'll be more than happy to look into that for you.

First off, just to clarify, are you speaking of an actual physical (PC-style) keyboard or the keyboard within the game?

If you're speaking about the keyboard within the game, I would recommend uninstalling / re-installing the game (Uninstall Xbox One

game) to allow the game to update and go through completely / successfully.

If you're speaking of an actual physical keyboard, It might be an issue with the usb port or the keyboard might need to be replaced.

Let us know if that helped! We look forward to hearing back from you! Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

1. Can't use the greek keyboard on XBOX One after the last update - Similar Threads - Can't greek keyboard

2. Can't escape the beta.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't escape the beta.: I have tried absolutely everything, I have reported it to Minecraft, I have tried every step on the guide page, I have done everything that was recommended, but it doesn't unenroll. I logged...
  3. Headset Chat Mixer slider is grayed out (can't change it) how to fix??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Chat Mixer slider is grayed out (can't change it) how to fix??: I can't change the chat mixer, so I can't hear my game, only people. I can't go to the slider either, soooooo I don't know what to do. 268a309f-538a-4fc4-a21e-f57a9b00e7b2
  4. Can't login to enforcement.xbox.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login to enforcement.xbox.com: When I go to enforcement.xbox.com I see the message "We are experiencing technical problems. Please try again later." It's been this way for a week now. When I try to login it just refreshes the...
  5. I can't log in Forza Horizen 4 in my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't log in Forza Horizen 4 in my PC: I can't log in Forza Horizen 4 in my PC [img] 0323fb8a-906f-46a8-9228-a68dfcf57bd1
  6. I can't start Halo Master Chielf Collection - Sync File Nightmare

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't start Halo Master Chielf Collection - Sync File Nightmare: I can't start either the game with the disc or the digital Game Pass download version. Xbox One (original model). The Master Chief Collection. I have it both on disc and on digital copy (Game...
  7. You can't remove friends if they are offline. Online friends you can remove from friends...

in XboX Insiders
    You can't remove friends if they are offline. Online friends you can remove from friends...: [IMG] submitted by /u/joshmary1 [link] [comments]
  8. Can't play Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut on Xbox One: Hi, Looks like backward compatibility for Deus Ex Human Revolution (an Xbox 360 game) is a complete mess. And I can't play it correctly. For those who don't know, there is a final version of the...
  9. Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix]: On Xbox One, we can't access any game hub content for 360 games. Trying to view one immediately shows an error. Also, no achievements are appearing for 360 games under the achievements section on...
  10. Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please ...: On Xbox One, we can't access any game hub content for 360 games. Trying to view one immediately shows an error. Also, no achievements are appearing for 360 games under the achievements section on...