Can't use the new stream feature

Discus and support Can't use the new stream feature in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am an Insider member, installed the app on my Android Phone, and nothing happens. Read almost every piece of info related to the matter but I was not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EagleOne22, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Can't use the new stream feature

I am an Insider member, installed the app on my Android Phone, and nothing happens. Read almost every piece of info related to the matter but I was not able to solve the issue.

Any help, suggestion or tip?

submitted by /u/EagleOne22
    [link] [comments]

/u/EagleOne22, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Can't use the new stream feature

1. Can't use the new stream feature - Similar Threads - Can't stream feature

2. "We found your console but can't stream" error

in XboX Insiders
    "We found your console but can't stream" error: I checked the network on my xbox and on my android phone, all looks fine, the streaming test passed as well. The streaming option is enabled in settings, but the app keeps telling me: "Check your...
  3. My upload speed at home is 8.5 Mbps. So I can't enable console streaming. Is 500Kbps really...

in XboX Insiders
    My upload speed at home is 8.5 Mbps. So I can't enable console streaming. Is 500Kbps really...: Maybe they should let us enable the checkbox at our own risk. submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  4. I can't surpass 1.99/mbs upload to access Console Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    I can't surpass 1.99/mbs upload to access Console Streaming: I over Cloud Streaming games but I went to set up console streaming and my Xbox won't push more than 1.99/mbs for upload. My connection tested 300/Mbs Down 12/mbs Up. I have opened all the...
  5. Annoyed that I can't game stream because of CGNAT (Perma NAT Type: Moderate)

in XboX Insiders
    Annoyed that I can't game stream because of CGNAT (Perma NAT Type: Moderate): I, like many other Australians, use 4G Wireless Home Broadband to connect to the internet. Having a moderate NAT has never really gotten in the way of enjoying games, streaming media and various...
  6. Can't make Alexa to turn on the Xbox One X after using Console streaming for a bit.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't make Alexa to turn on the Xbox One X after using Console streaming for a bit.: The only command that Alexa can do is to turn off and right away claim a connection can be made to the Xbox... Xbox One X / Mexico / Alpha Skip Ahead submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  7. Can't get the setup process on the Xbox Console Streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get the setup process on the Xbox Console Streaming app: I'm already enlisted into the Xbox Insider right as it automatically signs you up for it when you install the app on your Xbox but when I go to the app it still asks me to enlist into Xbox...
  8. Can't get my Xbox One to stream to my phone, just shows the same page of "show more" after...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get my Xbox One to stream to my phone, just shows the same page of "show more" after...: I'm honestly at my wit's end with this. I downloaded the Insider App on Xbox One, automatically became part of the Insider thing, had qualified for xCloud preview, logged into Streaming Preview...
  9. I can't stream from my console to my phone, even though cloud streaming works OK.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't stream from my console to my phone, even though cloud streaming works OK.: As per title. I can use the streaming app to stream from the cloud, but I really want to stream from my console. When I choose that option on the app, it says to join the insider programme and...
  10. Can't Use Wired Streaming Feature through Internet Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Use Wired Streaming Feature through Internet Switch: My PC and Xbox One are wired connected to the same internet switch but whenever I try to stream Xbox One to my PC it would get some very horrible quality pictures with a notification saying...