Can't use the new stream feature

Discus and support Can't use the new stream feature in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am an Insider member, installed the app on my Android Phone, and nothing happens. Read almost every piece of info related to the matter but I was not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EagleOne22, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Can't use the new stream feature

I am an Insider member, installed the app on my Android Phone, and nothing happens. Read almost every piece of info related to the matter but I was not able to solve the issue.

Any help, suggestion or tip?

submitted by /u/EagleOne22
    [link] [comments]

/u/EagleOne22, Jan 24, 2020
  2. KevinGentle-[xboxven Win User

Console connection missing from new Xbox (Beta) App on Windows 10?

the new xbox (Beta) app does not have the streaming feature. You need to keep using the companion app until the streaming feature is added to the new app.
  3. CrazySpy Win User

Game Streaming Xbox One S to Windows 10 - Can't connect, can't find console

Same issue here... can't keep the streaming working for longer... :-(

Hope they fix this soon... It's the most used feature to me in XBOX ONE....
  4. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

What new feature would you like on Xbox

A new camera feature for streaming. Or qi charging style controllers.
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

Can't use multiplayer features

Hi there!

Can you send us a photo of the error message you are seeing?

Are you having issues with multiple accounts on that console or just the one?

Post back and let us know!
  6. Jagriff-02937283-F24 Win User

black ops to get strict on youtube users and montage makers

This refers to people using the in-game live streaming feature...
Thema:

Can't use the new stream feature

1. Can't use the new stream feature - Similar Threads - Can't stream feature

2. i can't game stream on xbox series x/s

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't game stream on xbox series x/s: I try to game stream through the xbox console companion and it keeps saying i have game streaming turned off in my setting so i go in my setting and check to see if remote play is on and it is on...
  3. Can't include audio in twitch stream

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't include audio in twitch stream: Whenever my friend used to stream on twitch from his xbox, i used to be able to include my audio in his stream via an option in the party tab. For some reason, i no longer see that option in...
  4. Can't stream a TV show I purchased 0x000005b4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't stream a TV show I purchased 0x000005b4: I paid for a season pass to a TV show through Xbox marketplace, and it won't allow me to play one of the episodes (I can play both the one before it, and the one after it). It's providing the...
  5. Xbox Series X can't use streaming from Window Xbox app, im getting error message game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X can't use streaming from Window Xbox app, im getting error message game...: Hi has the title say i get the error message eventhough i checked all the options on my Xbox X series to allow streaming. I don't know what else to do. Thanks 6affa922-a264-41e0-9fd9-4b76758baa24
  6. Can't stream Xbox Series X to Windows PC (Console Companion APP, normal and beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't stream Xbox Series X to Windows PC (Console Companion APP, normal and beta): As per the Title, when trying to stream to a windows PC I keep getting told streaming is turned off on the xbox, however streaming to the android xbox app works fine. The Windows app can identify...
  7. Can't stream Nintendo switch through oneguide anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't stream Nintendo switch through oneguide anymore: Whats going on Microsoft? This was never a problem before and suddenly the ability for me to stream my switch through my xbox goes away? Whats the deal? I streamed for months and most of my...
  8. Why can't we use Xbox Store while streaming on Android?

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't we use Xbox Store while streaming on Android?: Just wondering... submitted by /u/SlowCrocodile [link] [comments]
  9. I can't stream games from my xbox

in XboX Insiders
    I can't stream games from my xbox: When I try to go to console streaming on the xcloud app, it tells me I need to join xbox insiders even though I have been apart of the insiders program for months and have already done all the...
  10. Can't Use Wired Streaming Feature through Internet Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Use Wired Streaming Feature through Internet Switch: My PC and Xbox One are wired connected to the same internet switch but whenever I try to stream Xbox One to my PC it would get some very horrible quality pictures with a notification saying...