Can't Use Wallpapers Downloaded from Edge & Saved in Downloads Folder for Background Image?

Discus and support Can't Use Wallpapers Downloaded from Edge & Saved in Downloads Folder for Background Image? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/SenileTomato [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SenileTomato, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Can't Use Wallpapers Downloaded from Edge & Saved in Downloads Folder for Background Image?

/u/SenileTomato, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Can't Use Wallpapers Downloaded from Edge & Saved in Downloads Folder for Background Image?

1. Can't Use Wallpapers Downloaded from Edge & Saved in Downloads Folder for Background Image? - Similar Threads - Can't Wallpapers Downloaded

2. I can't connect to chat in games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to chat in games: I can't connect to chat in any game that is online that i play what can i do to fix it. especially for Warframe 047bc2a4-c9be-4b99-81fe-d9ac8789e8e3
  3. Não consigo abaixa aplicativo [I can't download app]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo abaixa aplicativo [I can't download app]: Não consigo abaixa aplicativo [I can't download app] 764e288e-1826-437d-8081-9f5072df23de
  4. Não consigo abaixa aplicativo [Mod Translation - Can't download app]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo abaixa aplicativo [Mod Translation - Can't download app]: Não consigo abaixa aplicativo [Mod Translation - Can't download app] 72a8ab93-6d80-459e-a576-f5ac359c23c9
  5. Can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox live: Hello Ive been trying to connect to my xbox for the last 3 hours and it won't let me connect to my phones hotspot Ive tried restarting the console and tge phone...
  6. Can't redeem a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem a code: Hello guys, recently I won a Dark Souls 3 code from ling_lingx, a streamer. But when I try to redeem it, pops this message: Contact the seller to get a code that works in your region. This code...
  7. Can't sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in: Long story short, I had to remove my account from my console due to another issue, now when I try to sign it back in it keeps telling me I can't as I'm already here. I've tried all sorts and at...
  8. Can't Install Game to Internal Hard Drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Install Game to Internal Hard Drive: So I recently moved and during packing I lost my external hard drive. It had all my games on it. No biggie though, bought a new internal drive. Tried installing games that were previously on the...
  9. Can't connect to a specific person

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to a specific person: Hi, I can join multi-player games but I can't join games with a specific person. She also can join multi-player games but can't join games with me. We can join a party with each other and talk....
  10. We still can't set wallpaper from the OneDrive app??

in XboX Insiders
    We still can't set wallpaper from the OneDrive app??: So in the holiday spirit, I wanted to change the wallpaper on my Xbox One X. I loaded my images into my OneDrive folder from my PC and then launched the app on my Xbox One X. The images show up...