Cant use Xbox Live services.

Discus and support Cant use Xbox Live services. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not sure exactly whats going on but apparently im part of an xbox insiders program and I now cant use my Xbox live services. I have Game pass ultimate... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Howie3045, Sep 3, 2019.

1. /u/Howie3045
    /u/Howie3045 Guest

Not sure exactly whats going on but apparently im part of an xbox insiders program and I now cant use my Xbox live services. I have Game pass ultimate and can download games but game pass but I cant not connect to any games and play multiplayer nor can I download game games with gold or take advantage of any of the deals with gold.

In speaking with xbox support they said I needed to make a post on this sub so that I can be removed from the insiders program so they can fix my subcription? Its all very confusing to me really because I have no idea whats going on and just want to be able to play my damn games lol.

Can anyone help me out with this?

submitted by /u/Howie3045
    [link] [comments]

/u/Howie3045, Sep 3, 2019
  2. A for Amnesty Win User

Xbox Live Dropped Out

3. Glacis Venganza Win User

Service Alerts / Cannot connect to XBL

you are not alone I as well cant connect to xbox live i also live in MN USA. I tested my xbox live connection my network is working fine so is my internet and xbox live but for live status my Service has a service alert but my marketplace is up my accounts
    are up and matchmaking are up so the reason we cant connect is because live service is not working at this time
  4. WolfRec0n Win User

XBOX Live connection issues

This could possibly just be a result of your internet service provider or you need to go into your Xbox Live Connection Settings and reset them and come back on. For more information on what im talking about try reading:

support.xbox.com/.../cant-connect-to-xbox-live-wizard
  5. Bunble Bee XL Win User

Applying update issue

umm why woulsd i have to sue they charge my for services not rendeered i cant use xbox live but you charge me anyway? and im wrong?
  6. MoeenMahboob Win User

Error Code: 80151901E

Thema:

1. Cant use Xbox Live services. - Similar Threads - Cant Live services

2. Cant connect to XBox Live...Cant see any networks...while XBox tells me that I'm connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to XBox Live...Cant see any networks...while XBox tells me that I'm connected.: Hey there, all of a sudden I cannot connect to XBox Live anymore...don't know the reason why. When I search for possible network connections there aren't any listed...but when I test the...
  3. Cant Connect to Xbox Live on Wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Connect to Xbox Live on Wireless: My original Xbox One will no longer connect to Xbox Live over wireless. It works via wired connection but that's not possible in my bedroom. The other Xbox One X in house connects via wireless...
  4. Cant login to XBOX Live on my ASUS ROG

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant login to XBOX Live on my ASUS ROG: I am unable to login to my XBOX live account on my ROG Laptop. Tried ever possible solution that is present in the forums but still no luck. The error code being shown is 0x80072EFD. on the...
  5. I CANT PAY XBOX LIVE GOLD - XBOX ONE

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I CANT PAY XBOX LIVE GOLD - XBOX ONE: Use Translate: Hola, lo que pasa que no puedo comprar el live gold, me dice un mensaje de que es un problema de xbox, intente horas despues y me sigue saliendo el mismo mensaje, cambie modos de...
  6. cant connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect to xbox live: hi xbox im a huge fan of xbox i do have a xbox 360 but it cant get to xbox live i connect my wifi propely and then its the same but one day it said connect until it reached xbxo live but then it...
  7. Cant read redemption code-XBOX Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant read redemption code-XBOX Live: Hi there, hoping someone can help me. My son received a voucher for xbox live but where you scratch off the code it is damaged and you cant read it. Is there a way that we can get a new code?...
  8. ! Hello ! I cant log in to xbox live on my ipad (minecraft 1.12.0) help ! there written :...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ! Hello ! I cant log in to xbox live on my ipad (minecraft 1.12.0) help ! there written :...: Здравствуйте ! Я не могу зайти в xbox live на моём ipad (minecraft 1.12.0) помогите ! Hello ! I cant log in to xbox live on my ipad (minecraft 1.12.0 [img] ) help ! there written : there was an...
  9. Xbox Live Down? Service info unavailable/cant sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Down? Service info unavailable/cant sign in: is anybody else experiencing problems? i power cycled both my box and my modem and still no dice.. cant even sign in 3a089535-7473-46c7-b64e-84bf7569b1db
  10. Cant connect to xbox live error: 0x8004804e. When will the service i'm paying for actually ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to xbox live error: 0x8004804e. When will the service i'm paying for actually ...: This console has been nothing but trouble since i purchased it in october is it really too much to ask that i actually be able to sign in to my account. Everytime i've tried to sign in for the...