Can't Use Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass) due to "family settings" on a mobile device

Discus and support Can't Use Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass) due to "family settings" on a mobile device in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I am having trouble with accessing Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass for Android). Whenever I start a game it says "Failed to start cloud gaming... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by VictorScott27, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Can't Use Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass) due to "family settings" on a mobile device

Hi Everyone,

I am having trouble with accessing Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass for Android). Whenever I start a game it says "Failed to start cloud gaming session" along with "You don't have access to this content due to family settings". My parents have set my game level to Teen and under and I'm not quite sure as to why I can't play games that are T and under. If there is a setting that I need to toggle on/change please let me know. The feedback is greatly appreciated!

Can't Use Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass) due to "family settings" on a mobile device [​IMG]

Thank You!

:)

VictorScott27, Mar 3, 2021
  2. IsaacGalumalemana Win User

Madden 21 EA Free trial.

Please put madden 20 back on xcloud or mobile device game pass or put madden 21 on there. My whole family is a big fan of madden and they love this new mobile device on gamepass...... thank you and we really appreciate Xbox
  3. eske4e Win User

GamePass Ultimate Family Sharing (specifically for upcoming streaming service)

Just bought Game Pass Ultimate assuming all family members would get xcloud gaming on android devices?

I guess not?

Are we really going to have to pay almost €40 per month for me and 2 kids to use xcloud? That's insane.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Can't get controller to show up on bluetooth on my samsung galaxy a50 but works fine with my xbox

Hello bdonr18,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your mobile device is not able to detect your controller. Are you using a Xbox One S, Xbox One X, Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 or Xbox Design Lab controller? We have a support article
    that explains more about
    connecting your controller
    to different types of devices. Currently, the only way to utilize your controller through your mobile device is with

Project xCloud
    . There are also some restrictions that apply to the types of devices that can be utilized. Project xCloud (Preview) requires mobile devices running Android version 6.0 or greater, as well as Bluetooth version 4.0. Please check your device
    settings if you are unsure. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. BlastingAxis Win User

Handheld device from Microsoft to complement xCloud

prolly not they will most likely stick with using mobile devices and tablets as ways to sell the xcloud service
  6. Smwutches Win User

What is xCloud? I don't know what it does.

Thema:

Can't Use Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass) due to "family settings" on a mobile device

1. Can't Use Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass) due to "family settings" on a mobile device - Similar Threads - Can't Xcloud Game

2. I can't change the language of Fable 2 in my XCloud on PC GamePass from french to english...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't change the language of Fable 2 in my XCloud on PC GamePass from french to english...: Hello, I moved to France a couple of years ago, here I bought the GamePass Ultimate to play mainly on my PC (which was bought in US) and Phone as I don't have an actual XBOX console. My PC's...
  3. Xcloud can't load games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud can't load games: Hi all, Since 7-8 weeks ago I'm unable to load games from Xcloud on MS Edge. This is the message I receive every time I try to play. [img] Before that date all was runing fine. Well, actually...
  4. Can't play xCloud in the browser anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play xCloud in the browser anymore: Hi everyone, I used to be able to play xCloud through Microsoft Edge browser, I had an invite to the beta program. Now when I try to play using the link to access the games...
  5. Help! I can't play with Project xCloud, problems with Insider

in XboX Insiders
    Help! I can't play with Project xCloud, problems with Insider: Hi, I have problems to connect by https://www.xbox.com/es-ES/play I have been invited, and before I have been able to play. Even from mobile. I formatted the PC yesterday, and now, I can't use the...
  6. I can't change the language of Fable 3 in xCloud, it is French

in XboX Insiders
    I can't change the language of Fable 3 in xCloud, it is French: Alors j'ai appris le français à la place submitted by /u/Tosawi [link] [comments]
  7. I'm in the xCloud Beta!! Can't wait to test this!

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the xCloud Beta!! Can't wait to test this!: [IMG] submitted by /u/plugstart [link] [comments]
  8. Can't play xcloud on Windows 10 PC

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play xcloud on Windows 10 PC: [IMG] submitted by /u/Busy_Safe_3038 [link] [comments]
  9. Não consigo acessar Xcloud no Brasil - Can't access Xcloud on Brazil

in XBoX on Mobile
    Não consigo acessar Xcloud no Brasil - Can't access Xcloud on Brazil: Pessoal, fui aceito no projeto Xcloud Beta mas por alguma razão não consigo acessar nenhum jogo no app the streaming. O app me redireciona pro Game Pass e lá o Botão de "Play" está desabilitado...
  10. Project XCloud Can't sign in on wifi

in XboX Insiders
    Project XCloud Can't sign in on wifi: Hi there. I was enjoying XCloud on my s10e at home but ever since I have travelled away and trying on my pixel 5 I can't sign into XCloud. Has anyone else had this problem on any device and been...