Cant use youtube on anything xbox computer

Discus and support Cant use youtube on anything xbox computer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; cant use youtube on anything xbox computer exc all aps work unpluged repluged no luck did i miss somthing c8c60d9c-a47a-4a8c-9873-0e8922e50f8e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thomascolby, Sep 21, 2022.

1. thomascolby
    thomascolby Guest

cant use youtube on anything xbox computer exc all aps work unpluged repluged no luck did i miss somthing

:)

thomascolby, Sep 21, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

thomascolby, Could you elaborate more fully on your problem?
  3. Nazatin Win User

Not able to sign into xbox live as of 4-13-13 plz help!!

I want to use youtube since now youtube on computer sucks now since google ruined it. It's freakin slow and cant even load a 240p video. I try to log on and I cant even log into xbox live. Gah! I guess I have to wait.
  4. Rebelled Win User

MSN Video Canada - movie trailers??

Use your computer. then Youtube. Or use the Youtube app on your xbox. Or check the video marketplace. Many options.
  5. Seeker77584 Win User

cant use anything.

I issued a request for refund from steam because i shouldnt have to go through all this for a game that doesnt work. all i gained from purchasing your game is a hot load of trash taking up space on my pc. I have faith that no matter how long i wait, my problem
    will never be resolved. From experience, this is typical customer service from your company. If you can summize a solution i will petition and cancel the refund request. because as i said i would perfer to play the game than have the money. But once again
    i am certain you will take another whole day to ask me either a question that shouldnt of needed to be asked(such as your last one, cause if you were actually familiar with what you were doing i would expect you would recognize i posted the error message in
    my initial contact.) or just continue to waste my time. :p wyd microsoft why you gotta be this way. I remember being able to call and talk to a human being who was usually more helpful and would at least keep me on the line until the problem was resolved.
    Now its “were sorry this automated system cannot help, or your issue isnt big enough to merit speaking to you over the phone about it.” Str8 up bad business model. Now please regard im not in anyway trying to come off as rude. I am merely stating my experiances
    with your company directly and as a typical modern consumer.
  6. Seeker77584 Win User

cant use anything.

[​IMG]
    As
    well as one my iphone at the xbox website. Smh and to further speed things up on the xbox companion same issue different error. 0x8015DC03 i have clicked more info and of course not a mention of this error anywhere. Honestly i would much rather
    to play my game than not. im getting more frustrated with each day. The Microsoft corporation has an
    obligation to provide the services that
    we the consumers pay for. Your technical ai support for microsoft has to be the worst ive ever witnessed thus far. I would so much rather talk to any non native language speaker than an broken virtual assistant.
    Just venting still, i know its not you personally. Just not happy with the direction this Corporation is tilting. Bad for consumers but great for the next quarter margins. Not how a business should be run.once again please help me to solve this issue.
Thema:

1. Cant use youtube on anything xbox computer - Similar Threads - Cant youtube anything

2. Help!!!! I cant leave the minecraft beta. My insider app is not the same as the youtubers...

in XboX Insiders
    Help!!!! I cant leave the minecraft beta. My insider app is not the same as the youtubers...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Ghost-boy124447 [link] [comments]
  3. mixed reality and hp g2 hmd cant get youtube 360 video to work ,

in XBoX on Windows
    mixed reality and hp g2 hmd cant get youtube 360 video to work ,: i click on the 360 bubbles in the portal area, and I click on the vr glasses icon and it does the screen full of stars but then says cant do this video . a1712a55-1fec-43a2-bb6e-1f70ffd919e9
  4. Xbox one update and [youtube cant be used while streaming]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one update and [youtube cant be used while streaming]: Hi Yesterday my Xbox updated itself & I use the xbox via windows 10 xbox console companion but now it seems like the youtube app has been disabled while using the streaming option. Is there anyway...
  5. Youtube mysteriously logged off and cant log back in

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube mysteriously logged off and cant log back in: i reset the cache, reset the app and also uninstalled and reinstalled the youtube app, hell i logged into youtube via the edge browser on the xbox and no authentication. keeps saying an error...
  6. Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...: Hi, I would like to know why doesnt the Xbox One/Xbox One X capture your in game chat voice in the "record that" option when quickly capturing it by hitting the middle button? Why doesnt the Xbox...
  7. why we cant make a live stream from the xbox to the youtube ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why we cant make a live stream from the xbox to the youtube ?: hi Xbox ,why we can't make a live on xbox to be on youtube idont want to live on mixer i want on youtube ihope you will do it like the PlayStation f23848e7-43e3-463b-915a-1e50e511cef0
  8. i cant upload to youtube

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant upload to youtube: when i try uploading my videos to youtube it says an error has occurred i have reset my xbox and ive been trying sense Monday and it Friday and it wont work 6d51fafd-6cf0-4218-80b9-ae536374dc13
  9. Youtube why cant I upload all my clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube why cant I upload all my clips: Is there a way to upload clips older then a couple months old? The new ones I do make they are not working to be downloaded, how can you guys help me. I would love ! to be able to upload all of my...
  10. Cant upload game dvr captures to youtube

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant upload game dvr captures to youtube: Me and a friend have 2 youtube channels which we post different games to, and both of us are stuggling to upload, my problem is that whenever i select a game clip on the upload tab on the youtube...