Cant verify email

Discus and support Cant verify email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Yesterday in FH4 i got locked out of online because of parental control. When i try to turn it of it says that i requested a security change, i dindt.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DazDutch, May 7, 2019.

1. DazDutch
    DazDutch Guest

Cant verify email

Yesterday in FH4 i got locked out of online because of parental control.

When i try to turn it of it says that i requested a security change, i dindt.

I can decline it by verifieing my email, but i cant acces that email.

What can i do to verify? It doesnt show any other option than that.

:)

DazDutch, May 7, 2019
  2. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Cant verify email

Hello HillyRoom113914,

Thanks for the support message.

If you have forgotten one of your security proofs, you can chose to have the code sent to the Microsoft Account email as well. If you don't have access to either one of the email, or phone number, please go ahead and go to
    http://account.live.com/acsr/ and fill out that form to prove you own the account. It can take up to three days though for them to get in touch with you.

PS: In the future, please go ahead and post a new thread instead of commenting on a thread back in 2013.

Cheers!
  3. Vandelizm187 Win User

Cant verify email

And why can i log into the xbox.com , but i caný log into live ? Makes no sense :(
  4. HillyRoom113914 Win User

Cant verify email

Hi there, in having problems logging into my Xbox the verify number that's sends the code is wrong on the Xbox and I cannot access my account. I can get onto my Microsoft account and ice changed the password but the number on the Xbox is wrong that sends
    you the code. Please help
  5. Vandelizm187 Win User

Cant verify email

The problem is , my registered email , does not exist anymore .. yahoo has deleted it!

When i log into my microsoft account , and hit the security info , it says that ive recently made some changes in my security infos , and i really did as i lost the access to my main live id registered email. So heres the thing , is it gonna switch my old
    email for the one that i suggested now as proof ? Or it has nothing do with it ?

Thanks for the answer , even tho im not able to do anything related to my main Live Id registered email :(
  6. MisterFizzle Win User

Cant verify email

Hey there Vandelizm,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your account's e-mail.

If you've completely lost access to your e-mail account, you should give a call to
    Phone Support to work on getting your account issue sorted.
Thema:

Cant verify email

1. Cant verify email - Similar Threads - Cant verify email

2. Cant connect to XBox Live...Cant see any networks...while XBox tells me that I'm connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to XBox Live...Cant see any networks...while XBox tells me that I'm connected.: Hey there, all of a sudden I cannot connect to XBox Live anymore...don't know the reason why. When I search for possible network connections there aren't any listed...but when I test the...
  3. I cant install Sling TV app on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install Sling TV app on Xbox One X: Like the headline states, I cannot install Sling TV. It goes straight to an ad then to an error. I cannot even find that app to install the application. 5d48b948-50fb-4bed-905c-e65b62d51d29
  4. Cant redeem game codes for Gears of war 2 and 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem game codes for Gears of war 2 and 3: Bought xbox x Gears edition, came with 4 redeem codes, 1 for games 4 and 5 and 3 more for games 1 - 3. Code for games 1, 4 and 5 worked but not for 2 or 3. It says i cant aquire this item in my...
  5. I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...: Cant change my pic on my xbox home background to another pic from my phone. db478e49-bed3-43af-af59-4c1c4e8424c2
  6. Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...: I used to play Forza Horizon 4 on XB1. Recently i've bought a gaming laptop, the Asus ROG G531GU. Forza works on both PC and XB1, so I installed Forza on my laptop. Once done, the game started and...
  7. no cell # to verify me only landline why cant you use email

in XBoX Accessibility
    no cell # to verify me only landline why cant you use email: xbox wont send text becuse i dont have a cell numb to verify my acct why cant you use an email i only have a landline phone e185f694-126c-4f28-a8a8-8314cb1c6c69
  8. Cant verify my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant verify my account: My yahoo account has been shut down and that account was what i used for my xbox and so my xbox a few weeks ago asked me to verify my email so i tried typing the email and the password... no luck....
  9. I cant send messages even though my account is verified

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant send messages even though my account is verified: I have been trying to send messages to my friends on xbox and when i do it says it can't send, I've checked the help page and it says it could be because I've sent too many messages but it can't...
  10. Can not log into profile as yahoo email does not exist and cant verify account with microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not log into profile as yahoo email does not exist and cant verify account with microsoft: hi So my account ask me verify my account and it says it will send a code to the yahoo email address it made me set up to link with the microsoft account but the yahoo email (that i never use)...