Cant verify

Discus and support Cant verify in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So I'm trying to log in to my account that some one hacked but for some reason they didn't change the email so I was trying to reset my password but I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by RyannUnderwood, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Cant verify

So I'm trying to log in to my account that some one hacked but for some reason they didn't change the email so I was trying to reset my password but I cant change it because they changed the verification option so I cant change the password and i dont
    remember my credit card info because it was old and I didn't use that credit card all i have is just the email access and the username I need help please

:)

RyannUnderwood, Jan 13, 2021
  2. GougedEye ZA Win User
  3. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Cant verify email

Hello HillyRoom113914,

Thanks for the support message.

If you have forgotten one of your security proofs, you can chose to have the code sent to the Microsoft Account email as well. If you don't have access to either one of the email, or phone number, please go ahead and go to
    http://account.live.com/acsr/ and fill out that form to prove you own the account. It can take up to three days though for them to get in touch with you.

PS: In the future, please go ahead and post a new thread instead of commenting on a thread back in 2013.

Cheers!
  4. Vandelizm187 Win User

Cant verify email

And why can i log into the xbox.com , but i caný log into live ? Makes no sense :(
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

Cant verify age

Hey GMAN,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your child account.

If you haven't already, please go ahead and contact our
    Phone Support
    team for further support on this issue. They'll be best equipped moving forward to work with you to sort things out.

Please keep us posted on how everything goes.
  6. Haloassassin41 Win User

Cant verify age

Thema:

Cant verify

1. Cant verify - Similar Threads - Cant verify

2. cant download game add on forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download game add on forza horizon 3: my grandson cant get his vip all stars and car pass to download 02c20a4a-8231-462c-be2a-b90b1a7c6c0c
  3. Cant lauch binding of Isaac. On xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant lauch binding of Isaac. On xbox 1: Ive tried: Relaunched game multiple times reset xbox Redownload profile. (my other,bigger games do launch) I have internet connection and my Xbox tells me everything should be fine but it...
  4. i cant login

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant login: every time i try to login it gives me the same error code, iam getting really really pissed i cant play my games for a couple weeks rn. it gives me the error code: 0x80072EFD and it saids i cant...
  5. I own Xbox game pass ultimate but still i cant buy jump force it says I need to pay it....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own Xbox game pass ultimate but still i cant buy jump force it says I need to pay it....: I went to Xbox website it still said u have you have to pay. Is Jump force not a Xbox game pass ultimate e48b3689-34e8-4568-9ea8-29d0437fc1e8
  6. Cant verify email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant verify email: Yesterday in FH4 i got locked out of online because of parental control. When i try to turn it of it says that i requested a security change, i dindt. I can decline it by verifieing my email,...
  7. no cell # to verify me only landline why cant you use email

in XBoX Accessibility
    no cell # to verify me only landline why cant you use email: xbox wont send text becuse i dont have a cell numb to verify my acct why cant you use an email i only have a landline phone e185f694-126c-4f28-a8a8-8314cb1c6c69
  8. Cant verify my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant verify my account: My yahoo account has been shut down and that account was what i used for my xbox and so my xbox a few weeks ago asked me to verify my email so i tried typing the email and the password... no luck....
  9. I cant send messages even though my account is verified

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant send messages even though my account is verified: I have been trying to send messages to my friends on xbox and when i do it says it can't send, I've checked the help page and it says it could be because I've sent too many messages but it can't...
  10. Can not log into profile as yahoo email does not exist and cant verify account with microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not log into profile as yahoo email does not exist and cant verify account with microsoft: hi So my account ask me verify my account and it says it will send a code to the yahoo email address it made me set up to link with the microsoft account but the yahoo email (that i never use)...