Can't view/play successfully downloaded Xbox 360 game content, booted to Home Games screen ...

Discus and support Can't view/play successfully downloaded Xbox 360 game content, booted to Home Games screen ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded two games recently to my Xbox 360 that will not play (Mass Effect and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning). While the system says that the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MinerThreatDC, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Can't view/play successfully downloaded Xbox 360 game content, booted to Home Games screen ...

I downloaded two games recently to my Xbox 360 that will not play (Mass Effect and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning). While the system says that the games have successfully purchased and downloaded under My Account Management>Download History, when I click
    'Play Now' the screen just blacks for a moment, and then boots me back to the Home Games tile screen where these particular games remain unlisted.

I am correctly signed in to Xbox Live, have tried clearing my system cache, a hard reboot, and redownloading my gamer profile. The problem possibly started with the 360 when I began using my Xbox One with the same profile.

My prior Xbox 360 downloads and Xbox One games are currently playing/downloading just fine. Any ideas? Thanks.

:)

MinerThreatDC, Oct 6, 2014
  2. Can't view/play successfully downloaded new Xbox 360 game content, booted to Home Games screen, new DLC downloads work?

I downloaded two games recently to my Xbox 360 that will not play (Mass Effect and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning).

While the system says that the games have successfully purchased and downloaded under My Account Management>Download History, when I click 'Play Now' the screen just blacks for a moment, and then immediately boots me back to the Home Games tile screen where
    these particular games still remain unlisted.

I am correctly signed in to Xbox Live on the account I purchased the games with (I only have the one); have tried clearing my system cache, a hard reboot, and redownloading my gamer profile. The problem with the 360 seemed to coincide with the point that
    I began using my Xbox One with the same profile.

My prior Xbox 360 downloads, *new* Xbox 360 DLC downloads (I tested) and Xbox One downloaded games are currently playing/downloading just fine. Any ideas? Thanks.

MinerThreatDC, Oct 6, 2014
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Can't view/play successfully downloaded new Xbox 360 game content, booted to Home Games screen, new DLC downloads work?

Ok since you provide all the troubleshooting info we need

Does your account region match your actual region

military bases don't count as they use foreign connections

ngocphi, Oct 6, 2014
  4. UdavPitZorg
    UdavPitZorg Guest

Can't view/play successfully downloaded Xbox 360 game content, booted to Home Games screen ...

I have the same issue with Deus Ex: Human Revolution for my Xbox 360. Yesterday I have purchased the game, anh download at night, in My Account Management>Download History, when I click 'Play Now' the screen just blacks for a moment, and then boots me back
    to the Home Games tile screen where these particular games remain unlisted.

Some time earlier I successfully downloaded the World of Tanks and played just fine (some demos was fine too).

I need help or get my money back if possible.

UdavPitZorg, Nov 10, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't view/play successfully downloaded Xbox 360 game content, booted to Home Games screen ... - Similar Threads - Can't view play

2. Can't view other profiles or do party chat on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't view other profiles or do party chat on xbox one: Subject says everything. Profiles are blank. When i'm in a party everyone is muted and my info is blank. I can stll message. d116d291-d352-44ab-a337-59d2c71f8940
  3. Can't View Games with Gold Previously Downloaded Titles

in XboX Insiders
    Can't View Games with Gold Previously Downloaded Titles: In the "full library" section, I can see the "all owned games" , but that tab doesn't show any GWG. I can also see the "xbox live gold" button and it has a number listed (68), presumably the...
  4. I can't view my captures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't view my captures: Whenever I keep going to my captures on the xbox companion app on pc it loads then crashes, then it keeps occuring with Beta and pre-installed b734e025-98ec-4f0e-a024-b75dfe3f18c7
  5. Error message on child account 'Can't view content made by other people'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message on child account 'Can't view content made by other people': My son is having problems playing Roblox and Terraria because it says his account is set up so he can't view content created by others. I have seen on these forum pages that I need to change the...
  6. Can't view screenshots of games in Xbox One store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't view screenshots of games in Xbox One store: Alright so here's my issue: My Xbox Live account is set up as an adult's account, right? But for whatever reason, I can't view screenshots of games in the Xbox's store. Instead of the screenshots...
  7. Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix]: On Xbox One, we can't access any game hub content for 360 games. Trying to view one immediately shows an error. Also, no achievements are appearing for 360 games under the achievements section on...
  8. Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please ...: On Xbox One, we can't access any game hub content for 360 games. Trying to view one immediately shows an error. Also, no achievements are appearing for 360 games under the achievements section on...
  9. Can't view profile info on Xbox App?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't view profile info on Xbox App?: I'm just missing something or is there not a way to view a streamer's profile using the Xbox app? Stuff like "About" "FAQ" Rules", etc. The stuff you'd add under Channel Description and Channel...
  10. Can't view/play successfully downloaded new Xbox 360 game content, booted to Home Games ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't view/play successfully downloaded new Xbox 360 game content, booted to Home Games ...: I downloaded two games recently to my Xbox 360 that will not play (Mass Effect and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning). While the system says that the games have successfully purchased and...